Thaksin To Definitely Return In December: Kwanchai

webfact

Just click on the video and you can see it on Youtube.

@who, me: What are they saying?

Ahh....yeah if I click on the video right in the forum I can watch it.

I was trying to watch it on youtube itself, and it is blocked there for me.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... good, so he will be immediately arrested, might go and see that. Does anyone know where the arrest will actually take place? I am presuming at immigration? ;)

And I wrongly thought he was an evil and greedy scoundrel, how wrong I was, he has redeemed himself, you know not many fugitives would just hand them selves in like that, knowing they have a long and painfull prison sentence ahead of them.

Edited by newermonkey

Kwanchai: Thaksin buys pumps from Korea for govt to mitigate flooding

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has ordered pumps from Korea for the government of his sister, Yingluck Shinwatra, to use for draining floodwaters, a red-shirt leader said.

INN news agency Tuesday quoted Kwanchai Priaphana, the chairman of Udon Thani Loving Club, as saying that Thaksin had ordered many pumps and they should be delivered to Thailand by Wednesday.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-10-25

DISGRACEFUL.... what the heck is wrong with Thai made pumps. Bloddy trator to her own hard working people and industries. :bah:

Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has ordered pumps from Korea for the government of his sister, Yingluck Shinwatra, to use for draining floodwaters, a red-shirt leader said.

INN news agency Tuesday quoted Kwanchai Priaphana, the chairman of Udon Thani Loving Club, as saying that Thaksin had ordered many pumps and they should be delivered to Thailand by Wednesday.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-10-25

DISGRACEFUL.... what the heck is wrong with Thai made pumps. Bloddy trator to her own hard working people and industries. :bah:

He probably owns stock in that company.

:fight:

Was Kwanchai a bit worried that Thaksin hadn't been in the news?

You got it one. The boss is jumping up and down reminding everyone on the payroll that come hell or high water or both he still wants his pardon on 5th Dec and they had better forget about the hundreds who have died and the thousands who are about to and shift some ass. Otherwise he is gonna knock some heads AND it's gonna hurt. The pumps were actually supposed to have been ordered last year by a clerk but the funding went astray. Now the order is going ahead, even they will arrive too late to be of much use, but you know who can take credit for placing the order and paying for them (out of the 46 bn stolen from him by the Dems of course).

'Udon Thani Loving Club', what is that, a swingers club?

It might include swingers but when I did a search on google.com/en it came up , looks like a poll dancing night club :

Nutty Park UdonThani & Mr Tong's night Club - Home page

www.nuttyparkudon.com/ - Cached Day and Night Bar Complex UdonThani · i love you i love you i love you · Night ... 24 Villas clubhouse sports club mini mart 25 min from UdonThani city night ...

Edited by newermonkey

The what club?

The Love Udon Thani And We'll Beat The Crap Out Of Anyone Who Isn't A Red Shirt Club

This Youtube clip is now censored by MICT when I try to access via my ISP. The Udon Loving Club must be involved in obscene activities.

Basically, it's all summarised explanation of newsworthiness of Thaksin related stuff

However, if that isn't enough, you can always milk that whole Korea is so hot right now joke right in this thread.

Basically, the hottest thing in K-pop the last 3 years is RAIN.

However, the problem is that pent up demand for RAIN upcountry, has resulted in a huge mega publicity campaign where thousands of angry bamboo and gun wielding thugs have cursed and invited god almighty himself to deliver their saviour back from Dubai to come and sing sweet, sweet music for them in their villages.

Thus...Thailand has been overcome with rain. It's all those RAIN fans that caused it. Not the government.

A banned convicted fugitive billionaire out of Dubai has milked this big time, due to his uncanny resemblance to a Korean superstar early twenties crooner. And now he intends to come back for a sell out tour brought to you by his own high margin business of Pen Nice Pumps. Also from Korea. He has already said he will spend 400 billion baht of government money to promote himself anti rain devices. The man's thirst for publicity is insatiable.

As insatiable as his family's desire to wear luxury brands yet somehow actually managing to look like they actually bought knock offs at MBK. If only he had an insatiable thirst, we could have had him drain the rivers of Thailand and solve this flood issue once and for all.

Flooding. It's no laughing matter.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-10-25

THe factory that makes them is under water....

The what club?

The Love Udon Thani And We'll Beat The Crap Out Of Anyone Who Isn't A Red Shirt Club

This Youtube clip is now censored by MICT when I try to access via my ISP. The Udon Loving Club must be involved in obscene activities.

I see it fine in all it's nauseating splendor.

Basically, it's all summarised explanation of newsworthiness of Thaksin related stuff

However, if that isn't enough, you can always milk that whole Korea is so hot right now joke right in this thread.

Basically, the hottest thing in K-pop the last 3 years is RAIN.

However, the problem is that pent up demand for RAIN upcountry, has resulted in a huge mega publicity campaign where thousands of angry bamboo and gun wielding thugs have cursed and invited god almighty himself to deliver their saviour back from Dubai to come and sing sweet, sweet music for them in their villages.

Thus...Thailand has been overcome with rain. It's all those RAIN fans that caused it. Not the government.

A banned convicted fugitive billionaire out of Dubai has milked this big time, due to his uncanny resemblance to a Korean superstar early twenties crooner. And now he intends to come back for a sell out tour brought to you by his own high margin business of Pen Nice Pumps. Also from Korea. He has already said he will spend 400 billion baht of government money to promote himself anti rain devices. The man's thirst for publicity is insatiable.

As insatiable as his family's desire to wear luxury brands yet somehow actually managing to look like they actually bought knock offs at MBK. If only he had an insatiable thirst, we could have had him drain the rivers of Thailand and solve this flood issue once and for all.

Flooding. It's no laughing matter.

I am surprised Thaksin has not yet blamed the Dems and 'Rain Making Equipment and Inventions" for the typhoons. It MUST BE a conspiracy against the Shinawatra clan and the red shirts, all this rain. So they might sink so low as to blame those that can make rain.

Ok give it a week.

Bet those pumps don't go where they are most needed, they will only go to Red districts ;)

And maybe not even there. After all, the story says the pumps were ordered. Eventual delivery and actual payment, well, that's another question.

K T probably promised to pay for them with bartered chickens if the story is true at all which I doubt.

The what club?

I see it fine in all it's nauseating splendor.

I live in Udon. One thing you don't want to do is go outside your house and say anything bad about K T or the red mob unless you want an extended stay in the ICU. red democracy at it's finest!

This sounds as if there are pumps (free) in route now.

China to send 170 water pumps to help Thailand - The Nation

They'll get their Thaksin and PTP stickers put on them after they go through customs.

Yes I have been worried about this. I think its better that a memo is sent to the factory in China to have them spayed red with doctor in the deserts pic on them coming straight from the factory.

Other examples of Thaksin's generosity being of course roads built in NE thailand, 30 baht healthcare, trying to buy Liverpool FC for the masses, loans to farmers under TRT. Don't you remember? They were all payed by Thaksin for the countries benefit. I learned alot on my NE holiday last year.

Well at least those stranded in the floods will have some good news to cheer their spirits.

I was wondering what Chalerm and RA were so quiet working on.