England V Spain On Channel 3 Or 7 ?

kobrien

Can anyone confirm that England v Spain is on channel 3 or 7 tonight at midnight ?

Thaitv3.jpg

Everytime I presume these type of games are gonna be broadcasted, they end up showing Germany v Bulgaria instead....

Im gonna stick my head on the line and say we will get ateast the draw tonight,and the headlines in tomorrows papers -

WHO NEEDS ROONEY !

I fancy a 2-2 draw with Parker having a storming night!

ScottParker415.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation guys,as for the result I have feeling this could be a shock result,nothing to do with

the few beers I have had over the last hour,England are like West ham,prepare for shit and you wont be disappointed,but

on nights when you least expect it they put on a show.

COME ON ENGLAND !

Edited by kobrien

Yes indeed Smokie did you know that Thailand are ranked higher than Cyprus wink.gif

England play the best in the World...

Team..Hart, Johnson, Jagielka, Lescott, Cole, Jones, Parker, Lampard, Walcott, Bent, Milner.

Yes indeed Smokie did you know that Thailand are ranked higher than Cyprus wink.gif

England play the best in the World...

Team..Hart, Johnson, Jagielka, Lescott, Cole, Jones, Parker, Lampard, Walcott, Bent, Milner.

Spain Team: Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pique, Alba; Busquets, Xavi, Xabi; Iniesta, Silva, Villa.

laugh.gif

The formation should leave Lamps with the same role he has at Chelsea,supporting the attack and shooting from outside the

box which is great,if he decides to play it safe and stay back we are fuc_ked,Jones and Parker can be our safety net,let

see if Lamps can just provide or score the goals for a change

The formation should leave Lamps with the same role he has at Chelsea,supporting the attack and shooting from outside the

box which is great,if he decides to play it safe and stay back we are fuc_ked,Jones and Parker can be our safety net,let

I reckon 2 shots on goal for you lot in the first half....

Shame Rooney isn't playing rolleyes.gif

Shame Rooney isn't playing rolleyes.gif

You could certainly use him to support Walcott....the rest look clueless.

Having said that your defence has done well. Plenty time left for a humiliating scoreline though....have no fear....biggrin.gif

Edited by smokie36

I think we have done well,Spain havent had one clear shot at goal.Lamps as I predicted is playing far too deep,he cant tackle

he only jockeys.

Not been to keen on Walcott trying to buy a foul everytime the ball comes near him,he has skill and pace,but no confidence,be nice to

see Johnson come on while we are still level,think he may be able to cause more problems than Milner.

Edited by kobrien

Strange to see Jones a few times in plenty of space in the centre circle as our furthest forward midfielder,agreed on bringing Johnson on but would take Walcott off rather than Milner.

Spain have been hitting a brick wall really very good defensive first half from England.

Forget to add get Bent off too!

Edited by MrRed

Strange to see Jones a few times in plenty of space in the centre circle as our furthest forward midfielder,agreed on bringing Johnson on but would take Walcott off rather than Milner.

Spain have been hitting a brick wall really very good defensive first half from England.

Forget to add get Bent off too!

Yes but....you're the home team MrRed...win at all costs...Engerland.......! biggrin.gif

You were a much better side for the changes. What MrRed has said on the England thread is correct....the youngsters need to be brought in and the old guard forgotten about.

That second half was fantastic from those kids.

Now bugger off. biggrin.gif

Agreed a great performance by the youngsters. The defending was brilliant against the world champions, who looked pretty ragged towards the end.