Business Nanai Road

flightest

Whatever the owner thinks the buyer is willing to pay ... B)

Seriously, as previous poster stated ... too many variables to make a valid comment. I would comment that laundries can spring up anywhere for very little capital.

second that. a laundry is up and go for 100k baht or less in Nanai, and as the customers are not loyal I fail to see the need to pay keymoney for a running business

second that. a laundry is up and go for 100k baht or less in Nanai, and as the customers are not loyal I fail to see the need to pay keymoney for a running business

Not even 100k. You could buy 4 top loaders for a total of 30K, even less for twin tubs. No need for dryers, just hang outside. Dryers cost too much electric. Really only need a premise to operate with water & electric supply. If a neighbour sees you doing Ok then expect competition. Key money should not apply, maybe some sort of deposit for equipment/building.

Agree for a laundry there should be no key moneym but of course key money will apply. The owner of the building will not rent out without key money.

Then after 1 year the renter will not be able to pay the rent anymore, so the owner can collect another 3-5 years of keymoney from the next victim.

Edited by stevenl

Just rent a Shop-house on Nania road and set up the business yourself

It would not be hard to do,

why pay key money when you don't have to

Some people ask to be ripped off

Please let me know of a shop-house in Nanai road that will not charge key money.

You do know that Nanai road is considered a prime location nowadays?