Chalerm: Burgled Suphoth Money Was Kickbacks

webfact

As strangely silent as Abhisit /../

How many times are you going to post this lie in this thread?

That you are physically unable to read anything that doesn't fit in your preconceived notions of what the news should look like doesn't make it true.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That you are physically unable to read anything that doesn't fit in your preconceived notions of what the news should look like doesn't make it true.

Your insulting language is inappropriate.I have already explained that while Abhisit has agreed that the matter should be investigated (he could hardly say anything else) he said nothing very significant including the implications for his reputation.I quite agree that that it may be premature to say much at this stage, but at some time there will need to be a reckoning.I have no issue with his silence now but at some stage, and depending how the investigation goes, he will have a bit of explaining to do.

Or perhaps you believe that when Abhisit agreed that the BJT should become his political partners it would turn over a new leaf and become squeaky clean? The reality is he knew perfectly well that this group would want to feed wolfishly from the trough.

Your insulting language is inappropriate.I have already explained that while Abhisit has agreed that the matter should be investigated (he could hardly say anything else) he said nothing very significant including the implications for his reputation.I quite agree that that it may be premature to say much at this stage, but at some time there will need to be a reckoning.I have no issue with his silence now but at some stage, and depending how the investigation goes, he will have a bit of explaining to do.

Or perhaps you believe that when Abhisit agreed that the BJT should become his political partners it would turn over a new leaf and become squeaky clean? The reality is he knew perfectly well that this group would want to feed wolfishly from the trough.

You don't remember Abhisit forcing a BJT member to resign in the Health Ministry?

You don't remember Abhisit forcing a BJT member to resign in the Health Ministry?

And you don't remember that under strong pressure from his co-coalition partner he would not agree, again and again, to their smelly bus leasing plan?

"he could hardly say anything else" "it may be premature to say much at this stage"

Yet, you have continually brought up and complained that he hasn't said anything. :ermm:

And you don't remember that under strong pressure from his co-coalition partner he would not agree, again and again, to their smelly bus leasing plan?

I do give credit to Abhisit for this and there were other instances where he resisted pressure.He is essentially a decent man.But the bus leasing proposal rather underscores my earlier point about the Faustian pact Abhisit had to enter into.

Yet, you have continually brought up and complained that he hasn't said anything. :ermm:

Noted rather complained. In fact didn't I state it was reasonable in the circumstances to await developments?Eventually he may have to give a full accounting of how the unholy alliance with BJT operated.However on reflection since he has resisted a full accounting on the more serious matter of civilian deaths, I suppose I may be too optimistic.

I do give credit to Abhisit for this and there were other instances where he resisted pressure.He is essentially a decent man.But the bus leasing proposal rather underscores my earlier point about the Faustian pact Abhisit had to enter into.

You mean as opposed to the "birds of a feather flock together" pact TRT and PPP made?

Edited by lannarebirth