Shenanigans At Gymkhana

JohnLee

Strange place the Gymkhana anyone can use the 'Terrance', no invite required.

Good Food, at cheap price, the staff are well trained and some of the cheapest Booze in CM, Bamboo bars excepted.

Wars between senior Thais are quite normal I will suggest.

As for Posh/High Class Brits, Folks please believe me if you think CM has Posh Brits you have much to learn.

john

As for B200 , not laughed so much since one Punter asked Nick in the Bad Dog what his Bar Fine was.

Was the bar fine to take Nick?

I find BEETLEJUICE's comment #14 very sad and rather inexperienced.I can only think he has not travelled much in his life.He says there are no such thing as " posh Brits" The Gymkhana has many people from all walks of life.It is and always been good value but maybe not to his liking . His comment was rude and racist.Maybe he should go back to his country and find the stone he crawled out from.

I find BEETLEJUICE's comment #14 very sad and rather inexperienced.I can only think he has not travelled much in his life.He says there are no such thing as " posh Brits" The Gymkhana has many people from all walks of life.It is and always been good value but maybe not to his liking . His comment was rude and racist.Maybe he should go back to his country and find the stone he crawled out from.

I have never visited the Gymkhana and have no idea what it`s like.

I like a good laugh and only jumped on the bandwagon here, that`s all.

As for the no such thing as a high class Brit, that`s just my sense of humour said in jest, no offence to anyone meant. I think everyone could tell I was only Joking and have not taken this thread too seriously.

Originating from blighty myself, who else can we laugh at, if we can`t laugh at ourselves?

I took your advice and tried to return to my own country, but they refused to take me back.

That`s it, you`re really upset me now. I`m going to kick the dog`s head in and beat up the missis to get it out of my system.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I`m going to kick the dog`s head in and beat up the missis to get it out of my system.

Not again BJ ?? ohmy.gif.........wink.gif

Afraid so.

I forgot that the dog ran away after his last beating, so I stuck my daughters kitten in the microwave instead.

Feel much better now.