Leather Making

bamboozled

I'm interested in the screen printing. (Blatant troll) because I want to get some shirts printed in Thai "The next guy who tells me the Grand Palace is closed is going to get kicked in the ***".

Seriously, though, where did you find the screen printing, and was it the equipment or someone to do it for you?

there are a couple places with sewing machines but I never looked to see how heavy duty ,

One is in Chinatown , when you leave the train station, walk over the bridge and keep going straight , the first couple blocks have sewing machines and weighing scales ! and some on the side streets too,

the other place I will need to find a map, its more near Bo Bae , just a couple big shops with piles of sewing machines...

We were looking for sewing machine motors so did not reallyn look at the machines

BK

thanks YAWL! To start, the correct title of the topic should have been, "Leather Bag Making Supplies" or "Leather Working Supplies" or "Leather Whatchamacallit Gizmos". The actual "leather making" well, the cows kind of take care of that. Screen printing supplies, I bought ink, screens, squeegees, emulsion, etc.....at a shop in Patumwan. As someone said before, get off at National Stadium and walk down the street to the intersection where Tesco Lotus is. Go to the left and after passing some shops that screen print you will find one that sells supplies, called: Winco Screen Col., LTD. 719/2 Rama VI Rd. (Buntadtong), Wangmai, Patumwan Tel. 026123141. Not much English spoken. They don't have any Flash Driers or big machines or lights but for start-up I think they have everything you will need to get your hands dirty. This will be my first attempt at doing it FYI.

BKK Dreaming, thanks for the sewing machine info. I'll check it out.

if you want leather and bag making stuff you need to go more into Chinatown ,

there is a whole street and a few side streets with this stuff including punches , eyelet machines , decorations etc plus leather , handles , clasps , buckeles etc

I got some nice vinyl there to do some seats ......and buckeles that were the same as I buy at home but at 20% of the cost.....

Again I will have to find a map, but its about 10-15 minutes walk down the same street as the sewing machines and then you turn right......

BK