REPUBLICAN HERMAN CAIN SUSPENDS PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

News_Editor

Yes, some call it a cult and they have their reasons, but there is no doubt they do have some bizarre practices, and that's even after they reformed and stopped the official racism and polygamy. Personally I don't care if someone is into Wicca or worship of hairbrushes as long as I like their qualifications and positions for office. (Not Romney.)

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What ruins the political process are people (guess who?) who put their own pet cause ahead of what's good for the country.

Mormons? :huh:

Like the good folks at AIPAC? whistling.gif I'm sure they don't count though right?

Is totally OFF TOPIC demonizing of Israel and/or Jews a required field in all threads now? Just asking because I must have missed the memo.

:offtopic2:

It's a wonder it hasn't been slipped into the hot Mexican food thread in the Pattaya forum.

Edited by Jingthing

A fair point Jingthing, however in todays USA it is impossible to conceive that a non Cristian could be elected to the White House.

Maybe it is for you, but I do not think that religion is very important any more. One black man has been elected and another was well on the way and supported by the right.

Electing a Mormon after this disastrous administration should be a snap - if he can beat Newt Gingrich.

Edited by Ulysses G.

A fair point Jingthing, however in todays USA it is impossible to conceive that a non Cristian could be elected to the White House.

Maybe it is for you, but I do not think that religion is very important any more. One black man has been elected and another was well on the way and supported by the right.

Electing a Mormon after this disastrous administration should be a snap - if he can beat Newt Ginrich.

I agree totally a Mormon is electable now, and Romney if nominated has a good chance to beat Obama, but personally I now think Obama will win. However, I am sure now an avowed atheist can't be elected US president, also not a Muslim now, and I think the odds are almost as bad for a Jew.