What’S In Your

Shot

Pretty obvious why mine has that theme.

It's a genuine photo by the way, apart from the blurry bit behind when I added a xmas tree last year.

However I won't do it this year because as an atheist I might get called a hypocrite! :lol:

X-mas was originally a heathen fest, so please put it back on!

It's a genuine photo by the way, apart from the blurry bit behind when I added a xmas tree last year.

However I won't do it this year because as an atheist I might get called a hypocrite! :lol:

Go to "Outside The Box" and tell the GOPs your theory. B)

That's a good idea for a thread, Mr OP.

For mine it has something to do with rising up, having a quick look and absorbing information, then moving on and up (or so I hope) in the 'excelsior' sense.

I recently learned there is a work for this process called "chunking", which explains why your memory for detail declines as you age.

I would like to thank my friend Seth B for creating this avatar.

I hate to admit it but you are right about Xmas

The endless knot has been described as "an ancient symbol representing the interweaving of the Spiritual Path, the flowing of Time and Movement within That Which is Eternal. All existence, it says, is bound by time and change, yet ultimately rests serenely within the Divine and the Eternal."

The endless knot has been described as "an ancient symbol representing the interweaving of the Spiritual Path, the flowing of Time and Movement within That Which is Eternal. All existence, it says, is bound by time and change, yet ultimately rests serenely within the Divine and the Eternal."

Exactly how I was going to describe mine. :rolleyes: