Need Some Aa Batteries

LarryBird

Need some batteries for my tv remote. Should I buy new batteries or just get a new TV and hope it comes with batteries for the remote? Do they sell AA batteries in Thailand, if so, what brand should I get, and where should I buy them? I don't want to get ripped off. How do I avoid paying the Farang price? Or, is my best option to get up out out of my chair and change the channel the old fashioned way.

Thanks in advance, any help is greatly appreciated.

LB, #33.

Uh, after giving a whole lot of thought to your question(s), I would suggest going outside and finding virtually any store (7-11, pharmacy, Big C, etc.) and look where they sell "batteries". Take one of the old ones with you if you are not sure how to communicate what you want. They are most often prominently marked with price and manufacturer. I doubt anyone will try to steal your money over a couple of AA's or even AAA's. Would advise against buying the new TV with the hope that you will get new batteries and not get ripped off.

Edited by Lobo4819

Alright alright, you've had your fun and made your point, since this is the second such thread, I guess I will just have to issue a public warning about trolling.

Drop it, I am sure its very amusing to some but trolling is just that, trolling and against forum rules. So lets all act like the adults we are and refrain from such behavior.

cheers

//CLOSED//