New Style Forum Layout

cardholder

Can anyone tell me how to get to my account page or my settings? PLZ

Click on your member name (upper right corner of any forum page). Choose Settings or My Profile.

Hi George, when I do that the dropdown with the options on is totally obscured by the TVF banner and the adds ect. How can I correct this?

I guess you are using Internet Explorer. Set the browser NOT to use compatibility mode.
  • Like 1

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone tell me how to get to my account page or my settings? PLZ

Click on your member name (upper right corner of any forum page). Choose Settings or My Profile.

Hi George, when I do that the dropdown with the options on is totally obscured by the TVF banner and the adds ect. How can I correct this?

I guess you are using Internet Explorer. Set the browser NOT to use compatibility mode.

That worked, thanks :)

My first visit in some time (but I follow George on Twitter). Just curious--did the member numbers go away with this change?

The member numbers were also not available directly with the previous release. However, if you hover over your member name and look down at the bottom status bar the member number is there.

post-566-0-89053600-1327120315_thumb.jpg

Post removed. Reminder of the below forum rule.

11) Our contracts with our advertisers prohibit comments with regard to advertisements which appear on our forums. Such comments should not be posted and will be removed. Discussion of software or other methods to block advertisements is not allowed.

I have no spell check anymore, where did it go?

Check this topic > http://www.thaivisa....ox-spell-check/

Thanks for that, i tried all the suggestions but still cant get spell check to work and only on this site.

Will need to type a response on outlook email and then cut n paste. Its scary how much we rely on this stuff even though i have resonable spelling i was lazy and typed anything close to the real words and then correct it all before posting.

The software makes the default font really tiny sometimes. I can not figure out why. That is why there are a number of posts using tiny letters all over the forum.

I would suggest that those people are possibly composing their posts elsewhere and then copy and pasting to the forum, pasting also some formatting from whatever application they are using to compose.

totster D

• Like 1

It has happened to me a number of times, but I can see no reason why. Sometimes in the middle of a post it becomes impossible to use the normal font any further without "choosing" what I have written and doing the font and size manually.

Another thing that sucks is not being able to put quotes on something that I have added to a post.

It has happened to me a number of times, but I can see no reason why. Sometimes in the middle of a post it becomes impossible to use the normal font any further without "choosing" what I have written and doing the font and size manually.

Another thing that sucks is not being able to put quotes on something that I have added to a post.

What browser are you using?

I am able to put quotes on something I add:

test

• 2 weeks later...

Style don't care so much but when I click on my content I have to search threw the pages to find them where as before went automatically to the post.

Fast Access is more important to me than style. ads what ads? :)

Edited by LindsayBKK

• 4 weeks later...

I've been looking for the "subscribe to this topic" link for quite some time, only to find out that the button is hidden behind the "View content" at the top of the page. I think there is also a print button hidden behind the "open quick navigation" icon. Sorry if this has been reported already, I didn't go through all the pages of this topic. I see the problem with Chrome and IE9.

bug_thaivisa.png

Support,,,,,,,,,as far as I can see and read this problem has not been addressed or fixed. I use both Chrome and FF and the "subscribe" buttons are hidden behind the view content.

Sorry if I missed a reply somewhere but I have looked at all the posts in this topic but I guess it matters not as the issue still exists.

Can you fix?

Thanks

Still waiting for auto direct to previous posts.

I just had to search 20 pages to find my previous post.

When you have a slow internet takes a long time.

Mostly I just give up searching.

As for ads, I surprised there is not more ads for Patpong, Bars, Khao San Road Travel agents, Strip clubs, Thai girls for marriage agents etc.Oh hang on whats at the top/bottom of the page? oh bugger.

Edited by LindsayBKK

Slighty off topic but to do with new webpage, I think Thaivisa needs a new server.

I can view most websites but when I search Thaivisa speed between pages is terrible

sometimes or can't even login. Speed it up with a new server.

Slighty off topic but to do with new webpage, I think Thaivisa needs a new server.

I can view most websites but when I search Thaivisa speed between pages is terrible

sometimes or can't even login. Speed it up with a new server.

The server is not the issue as my page loads are around 1 to 2 seconds both at my home and office system. Nearly always an ISP or routing issue when speeds are that much of an issue. Also, can be sensitive to which DNS server is being used or caching server. What ISP are you using? See reports of members using True having speed issues.

Hi everything has gone bad again, What happened since last night my TVF has changed, I have a loy of red crosses where icons should be, pages dont load properly ect...............What happened????