Merry Christmas From Kevin Wilson

george

Merry Christmas ? Best thing I love about Thailand ,I have to put up with none of this nonsense. I actually worked every christmas day for 16 years. When I finally peed off from Oz ,to find contentment here, I was so happy to finally rid myself of the financial bullershit , that it ,now ,is so all about. Luckily ,I lost my "belief "in christianity ,when I was 9 years old. Never regained it. Wonder why? What have religions done for the common good of all mankind? precisely nothing. You are all about war , + my "religion" is so superior to yours ,that if you do not belief in mine ,I will kill you.Aren't you "religious" fruitcakes?- I will allow you to define yourselves. Ho,ho,ho ,are you an infidel?Die!!!! How many will die .in the next few years? Will you be one of them? Fortunately,I inhabit an area ,that is free of the "infidels must be killed" Do you? Good Luck !!!!!

Merry Christmas ? Best thing I love about Thailand ,I have to put up with none of this nonsense. I actually worked every christmas day for 16 years. When I finally peed off from Oz ,to find contentment here, I was so happy to finally rid myself of the financial bullershit , that it ,now ,is so all about. Luckily ,I lost my "belief "in christianity ,when I was 9 years old. Never regained it. Wonder why? What have religions done for the common good of all mankind? precisely nothing. You are all about war , + my "religion" is so superior to yours ,that if you do not belief in mine ,I will kill you.Aren't you "religious" fruitcakes?- I will allow you to define yourselves. Ho,ho,ho ,are you an infidel?Die!!!! How many will die .in the next few years? Will you be one of them? Fortunately,I inhabit an area ,that is free of the "infidels must be killed" Do you? Good Luck !!!!!

guitar.gif "And a happy new year" guitar.gif