Does Your Wife Notice

travelmann

Well this is quite normal for me but for example my wife is in the adjacent room and i shout out like Ive stubbed my toes on the bed or something, does your wife ever come into the room and ask what happened?? Mine never does? I sometimes wonder if she heard gun shots from the adjacent room if she'd come and look.

Today the clothes line fell on top of me, as usual I said Oiiiiii loudly, but no the wife just keeps on doing what she's doing.

How about you?

You want her to notice you, tell her you're taking all of the money out of your joint bank account and putting it in one in your name only and changing the beneficiary on your will to your pet dog.

Edited by wayned

You want her to notice you, tell her you're taking all of the money out of your joint bank account and putting it in one in your name only and changing the beneficiary on your will to your pet dog.

Nah its all in her name anyway

It is quite the opposite for me. If my wife hears a bang and an 'Ah crap' from me, she comes in and if, perhaps, I have the slightest graze or cut, she reacts as though I have a broken leg.

Mines the same, small graze and there are tears. laugh.png

Hmm funny this topic comes up, I decided to plop down on the bed the other day and instead misjudged and landed on the floor with a very loud thud and a few curse words. (In fairness to me I did this in the dark, no light on) Anyway, not a reaction from the other room. I let a little moan out, and still no reaction. Too busy on the iphone probably. On the other hand she gets a nose bleed and I get an sms, and several calls, plus she heads to the hospital, for a frickin nose bleed???

Hmm funny this topic comes up, I decided to plop down on the bed the other day and instead misjudged and landed on the floor with a very loud thud and a few curse words. (In fairness to me I did this in the dark, no light on) Anyway, not a reaction from the other room. I let a little moan out, and still no reaction. Too busy on the iphone probably. On the other hand she gets a nose bleed and I get an sms, and several calls, plus she heads to the hospital, for a frickin nose bleed???

Thank goodness its not just me, in all fairness shes a great wife, but I find this a bit odd????

Well this is quite normal for me but for example my wife is in the adjacent room and i shout out like Ive stubbed my toes on the bed or something, does your wife ever come into the room and ask what happened?? Mine never does? I sometimes wonder if she heard gun shots from the adjacent room if she'd come and look.

Today the clothes line fell on top of me, as usual I said Oiiiiii loudly, but no the wife just keeps on doing what she's doing.

How about you?

My wife is much the same as yours.

Several years ago I came off the scooter at about 15 kph and she was more interested in the scooter damage. I remarked on this and she said I must be OK as I came home.

Much the same when I got T-boned on my motorbike a month ago 120 km away.

After we had sorted out how much they pay at the police station I gave my mobile to the policeman, he talked to my wife and explained what was going on.

I rode home and much the same reaction. She said I must be OK as the cop told her I would ride home.

To be fair she did talk to them a couple of times and did offer to get someone to pick me up and bring me home but I didn't feel too bad and so I said I would do it my way.

I will get my own back as when I die and get cremated I will get a mobile in the coffin with me and get a friend to call her as I go in.

Som Nam Na.

But she is good really.

To OP think your self lucky.

My TGF would come in, tell me it is my fault, then tell me I am treating it wrong as that is not the Thai way. After retreats to the couch and rings up family and friends to share the latest blooper angry.png

She did not think is was even slightly funny when I posted one of her bloopers on Facebook, so she commented on it in Facebook. Afterwards realising that she had now shared it with all her friends clap2.gifcheesy.gif I might have found the cure to the tell everyone disease.

Cheers

Wow,

you are allowed to use curse words? Even the F - word? You did not have to punch your mouth by yourself hardly and clean it with soap? Lucky guy you are!

It is quite the opposite for me. If my wife hears a bang and an 'Ah crap' from me, she comes in and if, perhaps, I have the slightest graze or cut, she reacts as though I have a broken leg.

Probably comes rushing in hoping it's serious enough to get the life insurance policy out.

I read the topic of this thread to mean "Does you're wife notice if you fall down and injure yourself" but the bad grammar coupled with the inane question forced me to see what the topic was really about..

To my surprise, you really did ask the question "Does you're wife notice if you fall down and injure yourself".

It's the funniest thread title I've seen in ages. Even funnier if you meant it as a serious question.

If you meant it seriously, I've two suggestions for you...

1 - Stop craving attention for every little bump/minor accident/misdemeanor that you encounter in your everyday life and read Aesop's Fable "The boy who cried wolf"

2 - If (1) doesn't apply to you, get a new wife.

Edited by xandreu

I've had a few nasty injuries over the years, My wife has always been appropriately concerned. When she hears a yelp or a groan she comes in to check and then often scolds me for doing something carelessly.

She dropped a 2x4 on my bare toe last week . She was really sorry after watching me hop about so she made cheeseburgers for me that night.

I read the topic of this thread to mean "Does you're wife notice if you fall down and injure yourself" but the bad grammar coupled with the inane question forced me to see what the topic was really about..

To my surprise, you really did ask the question "Does you're wife notice if you fall down and injure yourself".

It's the funniest thread title I've seen in ages. Even funnier if you meant it as a serious question.

1 - Stop craving attention for every little bump/minor accident/misdemeanor that you encounter in your everyday life and read Aesop's Fable "The boy who cried wolf"

My Apologies, just for you,

"Does youur wife notice if you walk in with an axe stuck in your head, leave trail of blood 100 metres long and are screaming your head off, or does she just think you are making a fuss over nothing and are a complete wanke_r".

Does that help?

If you want inane try this current thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/521483-do-you-bring-your-tray-to-the-garbage-stand/

Edited by travelmann

Suggest you read my second reply to Geriatric Kid

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

Any chance the tears to be there because she's dissapointed about the seriousness of the accident ?

Well that explains it all. She has all the goodies and is just waiting patiently for one of your apparently frequent minor booboo's to sever a major artery or something like that.

Well that explains it all. She has all the goodies and is just waiting patiently for one of your apparently frequent minor booboo's to sever a major artery or something like that.

Divorce would be a lot easier she'd still keep it all.

Sound like my GF, she is like a church mouse around the house compered to me. If I just happen to close a door a little hard she comes running, worried look on her face and asks if I’m OK, a little annoying at times, however, reading your post ‘travelmann’ I should try and be more grateful that she cares.