Tvs Person Of The Year..

cliffer

To whom it may concern, thanks for the concern. I am fine. Ian and I took similar holidays. The weather was nice.

Glad to hear you are both well. I'd no idea you holidayed together though....whatever next? rolleyes.gif

ohmy.png But but but ohmy.png

Whassup? giggle.gif

I was thinking ''Whats up too' ohmy.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much will it cost me for the Trophy. huh.pnglaugh.png

You've been given ample time and as you haven't Pm'ed any of the committee you are now banned from candidacy for soliciting votes in an errm unprofitable fashion. coffee1.gif

Edit: You are of course welcome to appeal or flee the country. Well why not?

Edited by smokie36

I would nominate UG also. Although I think his political posts are downright "whacky" he brings an intelligent perspective to life here in the jungle. Overall there are plenty of sharp posters on TV. Sometimes the not so sharp posters seem to rule but out of nowhere comes UG (and others) with a little sanity.

I would nominate UG also. Although I think his political posts are downright "whacky" he brings an intelligent perspective to life here in the jungle. Overall there are plenty of sharp posters on TV. Sometimes the not so sharp posters seem to rule but out of nowhere comes UG (and others) with a little sanity.

"Deep pan pizza"? <sigh>

Only kidding UG...you're in....as are the others....more names please so it gets really confusing.....thanks.

To whom it may concern, thanks for the concern. I am fine. Ian and I took similar holidays. The weather was nice.

I'd been hoping for a postcard....

Welcome back; its always nice to get home.

SC

EDIT: "prosperous" gut witticism deleted ('Pumpoy' as the ladies would say)

We're going where the sun shines brightly...

Edited by StreetCowboy

"Deep pan pizza"? <sigh>

That's how Santa likes his pizza........ Deep pan, crisp and even.

"Deep pan pizza"? <sigh>

That's how Santa likes his pizza........ Deep pan, crisp and even.

You're added Thaddy....clap2.gif

How much will it cost me for the Trophy. huh.pnglaugh.png

You've been given ample time and as you haven't Pm'ed any of the committee you are now banned from candidacy for soliciting votes in an errm unprofitable fashion. coffee1.gif

Edit: You are of course welcome to appeal or flee the country. Well why not?

Drat, and double drat. huh.png

I've been missing Ian, in a platonic way of course :). I just like his openness and no hiding behind an avatar, let's it all hang out, so to speak. Pity I haven't seen his posts for a while.

2nd place goes to Mr Bojangles for his very informative and enlightening thread about building his holiday home.

I do like the posters that aren't hiding, openness can lead to a lot of baiting and trolling but it also can lead to very wity posts.

What about a TVs person of the year per Sub Forum ?

I would for example nominate thaicruze or MoonRiverOasis in the Motoring Forum and JT in the Pattaya Forum and Lopburi3 in the Thai Visa Forum

Edited by MJCM

I would for example nominate thaicruze or MoonRiverOasis in the Motoring Forum and JT in the Pattaya Forum and Lopburi3 in the Thai Visa Forum

I know what you mean but we can have only one.....voting is extended to tomorrow morning due to my afternoon in Phattys.

Please don't ask. And no I'm not.

Lopburi in the Visa Section is a good call. I`m going for him.

Lopburi in the Visa Section is a good call. I`m going for him.

Thaicruze cheesy.gifcheesy.gif , eeeeeeeeeeeeer, no, forget the awards.

I also vote for sbk aka Miss Whiplash. He nailed it on for me this afternoon when he finally closed a topic on the Pattaya forum about a new Mexican style restaurant which ran to 27 (yes twenty seven) pages. The posts mainly consisted of self appointed culinary experts pedantically banging on about the minutia of Mexican sauces and other such trivia. The standard of oneupmanship was a wonder to behold, and i'm sure was a source of great amusement for many. The world paint drying championships were made to look like the Superbowl final in comparison! He closed the topic in some style too, showing a turn of phrase and panache rarely seen on this forum.coffee1.gif

I also vote for sbk aka Miss Whiplash. He nailed it on for me this afternoon when he finally closed a topic on the Pattaya forum about a new Mexican style restaurant which ran to 27 (yes twenty seven) pages. The posts mainly consisted of self appointed culinary experts pedantically banging on about the minutia of Mexican sauces and other such trivia. The standard of oneupmanship was a wonder to behold, and i'm sure was a source of great amusement for many. The world paint drying championships were made to look like the Superbowl final in comparison! He closed the topic in some style too, showing a turn of phrase and panache rarely seen on this forum.coffee1.gif

We can't vote for mods we're not allowed to discuss them remember wai.gif

We can't vote for mods we're not allowed to discuss them remember wai.gif

What, even when we are praising them? Surely not!

All her hard work behind the scenes...ah yes....added. As are the others...not from that thread though. Its closed? What a pity....had it stayed open that restaurant was gonna have folks flying in from El Buli....

He!!!

He!!!

My humble apologies to the lady. I dont know why i thought she was a he. Maybe i should receive twenty lashes for my faux pas!