Happy New Year?

Jim's_a_Thai_Fox

Hi,

just driven back home with the wife and on the journey she told me about the prophecy from Thai 'Nostradamus Apparently, this 8 year old kid made several predictions/warnings about 30 years ago. His dad said that his boy was a reincarnation of a Buddha-like figure who had come back to warn humanity. He died at the age of 8.

He supposedly foresaw several catastrophic events, including 9-11.

The reason for this post: he also said that on New Years day there will be a big earthquake in Tak province and that a dam will fail, causing countless fatalities. Now, it is not known if he meant 1st January or the day after Songkran, the Thai New Year, but he was adamant it was the year 2012.

This has caused such a stir that the boss of the massive Bhumipol dam in Tak has appeared on national TV assuring people that the dam is 'earthquake resistant' up to a 8.0 tremor, and that anything stronger than this can't occur in the north of the country so as not to worry...hhhhmmm.

... is this story a classic case of my wife talking out of her arse? or maybe 'lost in translation' somewhere? I have googled this, but nothing came up, so TV is my next port of call!

Want to hear your thoughts/ feedback on this subject... and of course, happy new year.

Cheers

James

I've heard what you mentioned. It sound ridiculous and since the boy died at 8 years old, then I supposed he must have wrote it down somewhere or is this pass down through word of mouth till this day? Lots of prophets has entered into this world to warn humans of catastrophe on a certain date. This year, the predicted end of the world would be December 21st or 23rd. I can't wait to see what's going to happen.

This is maybe the biggest load ever of hearsay and distorted BS humanity is passing around via internet lately.

The Mayan calendar simply ends on Dec 21 ( the winter solstice) as it needed to end sometime. There is no prediction of calamity or end of the world. Indeed one could argue it is a new beginning but with the legions of moronic humans believing utter crap, hard to see that happening.

I've heard what you mentioned. It sound ridiculous and since the boy died at 8 years old, then I supposed he must have wrote it down somewhere or is this pass down through word of mouth till this day? Lots of prophets has entered into this world to warn humans of catastrophe on a certain date. This year, the predicted end of the world would be December 21st or 23rd. I can't wait to see what's going to happen.

" Thai Nostradamus " biggrin.png the revelations in bible, and many other predictions from many sorces, fortune telling, what the cards say, the stars etc etc, my thoughts are what will be, will be.

Having said that the star sign I am supposedly given the discription given, not all, but it's strangely dam close.

Yeah all crap you can lump this one in with the other topic of Karma

+1

The official date for the end of the world is December 21 2012 so no need to celebrate Christmas this year.

Well OK as long as I don't end up sitting on a cloud playing a Harp, rather be down there with the whips and chains and naughty girls. laugh.png