Pheu Thai Party Denies Flood Relief Boat Scams

webfact

Just be thankful you weren't waiting for Abhisits government to pay out;

Ha ha touche - fair enough, well done PPdon wai.gif

Pathetic actually.

Every time this current government faces any criticism whatsoever, rather than either condemn or defend whatever the accusation is. PPdon scurries around trying to find some comparable dirt that a previous government, preferably a Democrat led one, is allegedly guilty of.

Always the same MO with the red shirts: "Well yes, Thaksin is corrupt, but others are corrupter"..."Well yes, the PTP are inept, but the Dems were inepter"...."Well yes, the red shirts did burn parts of Bangkok to the ground, but the yellow shirts are worser - they closed the airport"

It truly is like debating with five year olds.

It seems irony, despite it's depth and weight, flies right over the heads of some.

How does depth and weight fly? And its is spelled without an apostrophe in this case. It seems you need a bit of help with your writing.

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

That made me grin this morning OzMick, take a bow. wai.gif

Credit should go where it is due. That is a Marx Brothers quote.

Just be thankful you weren't waiting for Abhisits government to pay out;

Ha ha touche - fair enough, well done PPdon wai.gif

Pathetic actually.

Every time this current government faces any criticism whatsoever, rather than either condemn or defend whatever the accusation is. PPdon scurries around trying to find some comparable dirt that a previous government, preferably a Democrat led one, is allegedly guilty of.

Always the same MO with the red shirts: "Well yes, Thaksin is corrupt, but others are corrupter"..."Well yes, the PTP are inept, but the Dems were inepter"...."Well yes, the red shirts did burn parts of Bangkok to the ground, but the yellow shirts are worser - they closed the airport"

It truly is like debating with five year olds.

It was a truthful response that WEKA accepted with grace. How I am I supposed to debate under your rules - do I reply "well 2 months seems reasonable to me"? I offered a comparison as an example as to how reasonable the timescale was. My arguments do not attack the poster, unlike you and your ilk.

It was a truthful response that WEKA accepted with grace. How I am I supposed to debate under your rules - do I reply "well 2 months seems reasonable to me"? I offered a comparison as an example as to how reasonable the timescale was. My arguments do not attack the poster, unlike you and your ilk.

If you think that 2 months is reasonable then yes, why not say that? Fishing around for examples in which it has taken more time for pay outs to have been made, doesn't prove anything as with regards whether the time taken in this case is reasonable. All it does is reflect your inability to actually address possible failings in this administration without rushing off to Google and find a comparison of an administration that has done equally as bad or worse.