Bristol Rovers V Aston Villa?

rovers1

Can I watch this anywhere, it seems as though its on all over the world and here in south east asia on true or one of the other TV channels...I found out last night that everything closes here at 11:30pm.

And the game kicks off at 12:20am..

Anybody have any idea if it will be possible to watch the game????

I have been to Luang Prabang some years ago and as you say things close quite early. ...about 1 am was the latest bar I found. The Gas, believe it or not, were not being shown live on the TV at the time in Asia so I never looked into the late night sports bar opportunities.

I am in Bkk at present so will venture out for a late night beer to enjoy the mighty Gas get stuffed by an out of form Villa side. I'm praying for a miracle but on our current form I'm expecting a little less than that...still it's the FA cup so as the saying goes ''anything can happen''....and on that hopeful note I would ask around locally about the game being shown... you just never know....Good luck !

I have been to Luang Prabang some years ago and as you say things close quite early. ...about 1 am was the latest bar I found. The Gas, believe it or not, were not being shown live on the TV at the time in Asia so I never looked into the late night sports bar opportunities.

I am in Bkk at present so will venture out for a late night beer to enjoy the mighty Gas get stuffed by an out of form Villa side. I'm praying for a miracle but on our current form I'm expecting a little less than that...still it's the FA cup so as the saying goes ''anything can happen''....and on that hopeful note I would ask around locally about the game being shown... you just never know....Good luck !

Got myself a mountain bike today and asked everywhere and got the same response "no chance"..

Oh well, I was gonna make my way back down soon so have booked a bus for vang vieng where i know a bar where it is definitely on....

Cheers brizzle and up the gas......

My granddad first took me to Eastville Stadium when I was 10...admission sixpence I think...on through the years of Bert Tann and Geof Bradford...'Olive Oil' in goal...... later to run a great seafood resturant in devon)... the FA Cup win against Man Utd babes.....the great years of Gerry Francis...many memoriessmile.png ....cummon the GAS!!

For anyone wondering why Rovers are nicknamed 'THE GAS"....the stadium at EASTVILLE was next to the gasworks...always a smell of gas about.

Well that must be a first... a big time SH such as yourself smiling along with ''Goodnight Irene'' thumbsup.gif

On a seperate note why did you see it fit to live up to your SH name by throwing insults around such as '' you scum'' on a respectable thread that merely asked about where a game might be seen. Decent people on these forums don't want to see low lifes such as yourself hijack threads with unprovoked attacks...I don't expect you to understand that for obvious reasons ..breeding being one of them...but trust me on this.

Please do however let me thank you for giving everyone on this forum the opportunity to see the real you.

''lovelaos''..well maybe you do .rolleyes.gif .... but I sure bet they don't love you..crying.gif..violin.gif

Ps- No offence meant by the letters SH...honest...

Well that must be a first... a big time SH such as yourself smiling along with ''Goodnight Irene'' thumbsup.gif

On a seperate note why did you see it fit to live up to your SH name by throwing insults around such as '' you scum'' on a respectable thread that merely asked about where a game might be seen. Decent people on these forums don't want to see low lifes such as yourself hijack threads with unprovoked attacks...I don't expect you to understand that for obvious reasons ..breeding being one of them...but trust me on this.

Please do however let me thank you for giving everyone on this forum the opportunity to see the real you.

''lovelaos''..well maybe you do .rolleyes.gif .... but I sure bet they don't love you..crying.gif..violin.gif

Ps- No offence meant by the letters SH...honest...

passifier.gif