Hello From The Vallies

nellyp

Hi to you all. I am obviiously a new member , otherwise I wouldn't be introducing myself.

I am writing this from Wales, and have been back here for about a year now. Before that I was living in Thailand and teaching (for a shorter while) in Trang. I came back to Wales as I got married to a beautiful Thai princess, and we decided my teaching wages were ok to live on, but not enough to save. So to the Vallies we flew.

Since I've been back things have gone great with both of us working and things settling into themselves. 3 months ago we had a son David (the welshpart) Samaan (the Thai part) who is the apple of our eye ( thats probably Durian for the misses).

We are hoping to come back to Thailand next year for a visit and in the future (when enough funds have been saved) to live.

I find this forum great for info about Thailand. My last search was the possibilities of raising pigs bas a business, but now I have decided to join inn the discussions.

Maybe the view from outside Thailand may be different and worth consideration.

I will be asking for advice on paying back a student debt if you would be kind enough to advise me where to post it.

I am off now as I need to buy a firewire for my computer and the wife is putting her frezing feet on me (Oh for blessed sunshine and waves lapping on shores) :D

Happy posting to you all :o

Nelly

post-24531-1133274487.jpg

What happened to my post welcoming him and answering his question?

He posted twice and I responded twice

Were they merged.

I could only see a bit of the pic too, but you can definately see The Moog's Avitar in the background.

Poor lad probably has not got a clue what I am on about.

Anyway WELCOME TO TV

• 4 weeks later...

post-24531-1135608916_thumb.jpg

Welcome nellyp! I can only see the top part of your photo (anyone else?!). Could you post it again so I can have a look at David? I'm broody, can you tell?  :o

as you are broody here ia another photo By the way the photo of the bloke is my dads not me

post-24531-1135608725_thumb.jpg

Edited by nellyp