Honda Crf 250L

RED21

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got hit by a pick up about 3 weeks ago ripped the back wheel right off my bike and nearly took my foot with it.....be careful out there folks....attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407144888.705762.jpgWcsITzVKrNQVKrNweeks"]http:/WcsITzVKrNQattachment=277874:ImageUploadedByThaivisa"WcsITzVKrNQattachment=277874:ImageUploadedByThaivisa[/url] Connect Thailand1407144699.420571.jpg]attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407144631.703859.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

oh man. very sorry for this:(

your foot looks bad man. sorry, hope it was not that painful.

and hope it is better now and you can use it fully.

bike, not a problem.

get well soon gordon. life is going on and lots of kms to ride.

Giday fellers Ummm do flip flops count as footwear ???? The foot looks a lot worse than it actually is the doctor hacked a fair bit of meat off around the wound... But all is good get a skin graph this week and next week happy days back to near normal... The person in the wrong is the one who pays.. Proving who was in the wrong though can get pretty messy I'm sure, but in my case it was straight forward he was in my lane. Bad drivers here they don't look or seem to care if there is someone is in the way it's like " I'm in a car/truck I'm bigger than you so get out of my way or I'll drive straight over the top of you. Anyway all is good back on the road again soon cheers...

Sorry to be blunt but flip flops on a 250 c'mon man you can't be riding bikes like that ,you see the results wish you a speedy recovery and hope you have learnt a valuable lesson,atgatt.

i am sure, never again.

Got hit by a pick up about 3 weeks ago ripped the back wheel right off my bike and nearly took my foot with it.....be careful out there folks....attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407144888.705762.jpgWcsITzVKrNQVKrNweeks"]http:/WcsITzVKrNQattachment=277874:ImageUploadedByThaivisa"WcsITzVKrNQattachment=277874:ImageUploadedByThaivisa[/url] Connect Thailand1407144699.420571.jpg]attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407144631.703859.jpg

Get well soon. That pic should be put up in another thread running on this forum.

Sorry to be blunt but flip flops on a 250 c'mon man you can't be riding bikes like that ,you see the results wish you a speedy recovery and hope you have learnt a valuable lesson,atgatt.

i am sure, never again.

too right!!

Hope you have a quick recovery.

taninthai , yes it would make people think (and turn their stomacs) but this site is/may be seen by younger viewers and it is a little "strong". Hope the OP recovers fully and soon. There are risks involved in everything , lets be carefull out there.

Gordon how is the bike now? I see the swing arm completely broken, that must be expensive. also the yoshimura pipe looks bad. I had a collision accident on the CRF last May and aside from the front wheel completely wrecked I also had a bent frame. I ordered a new replacement frame and so the bike now has no frame number. I hope the accident will not turn you away from riding.

Gordon how is the bike now? I see the swing arm completely broken, that must be expensive. also the yoshimura pipe looks bad. I had a collision accident on the CRF last May and aside from the front wheel completely wrecked I also had a bent frame. I ordered a new replacement frame and so the bike now has no frame number. I hope the accident will not turn you away from riding.

huh are you saying Honda are selling.g new frames with no markings at all surely every frame that leaves the factory has to have numbers on itt,how much was the numberless frame.

wanted to have another look at the damage to the bike but appears that picture along with the whole post has been removed .......ridiculous its a bike forum and pictures of bikes are removed.

seen worst pictures in the news section of tv , and front page of thai newspapers.

I'm going to the bike shop today to have look (the last time I seen my bike it was upside down on the side of the road with me laying next to it) at the bike shop and have a chat to the mechanic I'll post some pics and give you a full report on the damage and my options this afternoon.... P.s maybe the foot shot was a bit graphic??

Just got back from the mechanic ( I'm so f$;/@ing depressed) need a new frame, bars, swing arm, tail light , foot pegs and maybe a few more bibs and blobs, but the back wheel looks ok.... Does anyone know where I can get one of those small tail lights from???? I don't like the stock ones. Big bulbous ugly thing they are.. Anyway cheers... post-187929-14073153980068_thumb.jpgpost-187929-14073154174616_thumb.jpgpost-187929-14073154376315_thumb.jpg

Just got back from the mechanic ( I'm so f$;/@ing depressed) need a new frame, bars, swing arm, tail light , foot pegs and maybe a few more bibs and blobs, but the back wheel looks ok.... Does anyone know where I can get one of those small tail lights from???? I don't like the stock ones. Big bulbous ugly thing they are.. Anyway cheers... attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407315393.362751.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407315410.627992.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407315434.981999.jpg

nothing no feel depressed gordon. if your feet is fine, the rest is chips.

also just change the rear tire too man. there might be cracks etc you might not notice. also for peace of mind.

huh are you saying Honda are selling.g new frames with no markings at all surely every frame that leaves the factory has to have numbers on itt,how much was the numberless frame.

wanted to have another look at the damage to the bike but appears that picture along with the whole post has been removed .......ridiculous its a bike forum and pictures of bikes are removed.

seen worst pictures in the news section of tv , and front page of thai newspapers.

7,500 for the new CRF250L frame. you can choose if you want black (i guess for the M version) or the original silver. It came in a big box and yes no numbers on the head tube. Mityon Pattaya said they forwarded the paper works to BKK and have to wait 6 months for I'm not really sure what and wife said I will get a new frame number after that. I still have no idea how will they put numbers on the frame now that it is an assembled motorcycle.

Where are those shops? I'm still thinking I'd like a supermoto wheelset and a larger/off-road tyre set.

Hay Darkian look them up on Facebook and send them a message or give them a ring there is contact details.... Dirt Shop is in BKK and Natty Rider is up in Sing Buri... They are friendly and very helpful.. Ok then good luck...

• 1 month later...

Just got back from the mechanic ( I'm so f$;/@ing depressed) need a new frame, bars, swing arm, tail light , foot pegs and maybe a few more bibs and blobs, but the back wheel looks ok.... Does anyone know where I can get one of those small tail lights from???? I don't like the stock ones. Big bulbous ugly thing they are.. Anyway cheers... attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407315393.362751.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407315410.627992.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1407315434.981999.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thaila

Got my bike back .. Stoked!!!!

My foot is still a bit dodgy though....

ps had the drags in yasothon.. suss out the lad in the vid..post-187929-0-70987100-1411810469_thumb.post-187929-0-26267500-1411810438_thumb.post-187929-0-31730800-1411810961_thumb. sorry it wont let me add the vid :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hay hello everyone..

I've got some stock parts in great shape for sale...... Bars, pipe (full system), tail light, tool box.new front 13 tooth sprocket... and for some reason i have a new water pump for a RMZ 250.......

Any reasonable off considered..

cheers

Gordon

post-187929-0-62021300-1416625654_thumb.

post-187929-0-82410300-1416625732_thumb.

post-187929-0-18988200-1416625822_thumb.

• 5 months later...

Archived