Honda Crf 250L

RED21

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a very faint whistling/singing noise coming from the front of CRF 250 ,its only when bike engine is running, soon as bike is turned off noise is gone took it to the shop they say its normal. any ideas?

I feel it could be radiator

Wow.

That red, white, black scheme.

papa very like!

And the number...5 5 !

Imona hafta copy that bro.

"55" is my age - sticker kit bought by my missus for my birthday (do you think she's trying to tell me something ?? lol... )......

Here's what the decal kit looks like when it arrives from the manufacturer in Bangkok.......very high quality, thick glossy plastic.....

post-95864-0-39301300-1434634141_thumb.j

Cost was 2,900 Baht including delivery...Totally transforms the bike.

They have about 50 diferent designs for the CRF (the L and M models are the same fitment) and you can customise them by adding names / numbers at no extra charge....

Like the decals PP,

Been thinking to buy the CRF 250L, hopefully someone can answer my 2 questions !

If i was to be in Honda dealer in Bangkok next Monday morning and stump up the cash,

1) How long could i expect to wait for delivery ?

2) Would i be better to get delivered to my nearest Honda in Surin (more expense and time to wait) ?

Any info from guys who have done it please, Cheers. Jock

Wow.

papa very like!

And the number...5 5 !

"55" is my age - sticker kit bought by my missus for my birthday (do you think she's trying to tell me something ?? lol... )......

Here's what the decal kit looks like when it arrives from the manufacturer in Bangkok.......very high quality, thick glossy plastic.....

attachicon.gifDecals.jpg

They have about 50 diferent designs for the CRF (the L and M models are the same fitment) and you can customise them by adding names / numbers at no extra charge....

so do you have the contact details

Wow.

papa very like!

And the number...5 5 !

attachicon.gifDecals.jpg

Place in BKK made / supplied them.......

Wow.

papa very like!

And the number...5 5 !

attachicon.gifDecals.jpg

Place in BKK made / supplied them.......

yes I get it, do you have the contact details?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone, the Honda CRF250L has grabbed my attention. I was thinking of buying a 125cc motorbike but after spending some time in rural Issan I think that a bike like this would be a much better option. I don't have a permanent spot in Thailand but I do like smaller towns and more rural areas. I think that a bike like this would give me a lot of flexibility in places like that.

A few questions:

1. Is this bike still the best option in Thailand for that size and price range?

2. Is there a place that I could rent one other than in Chiang Mai and Bangkok?

Any other comments are welcome. I would appreciate them.

Thanks very much.

Please help, I come to Thailand every 2 months or so. I am trying to buy a new CRF250L, nobody including the dealers seem to know if they have any or even if they are available anymore. Every phone call gives conflicting information. I do not speak THAI and am struggling with this for some weeks now. Any help appreciated, sincere thanks, FUMO

I just did my 12,000 service. My experience with Honda service is not good - they never want to do anything that involves removing the bodywork. I tried a new place this time, asked them to check everything and when I went to collect it the bill was 350 baht to change the oil and filter. They assured me they checked everything but who knows? I was talked out of the need to check the valves right from the 1st service.

Here's the service schedule:

CRF250LUSOMp35.jpg

Cheers so it's just a oil and filter change and check everything else,will pop down the shop and see if they can do it today as have 700 km round trip on Friday.......hopefully they have oil filter in stock.would normally do it myself but since I have to go Honda to get the filter may as well let them do it save getting my hands dirty........thanks again

I just did my 12,000 service. My experience with Honda service is not good - they never want to do anything that involves removing the bodywork. I tried a new place this time, asked them to check everything and when I went to collect it the bill was 350 baht to change the oil and filter. They assured me they checked everything but who knows? I was talked out of the need to check the valves right from the 1st service.

Here's the service schedule:

CRF250LUSOMp35.jpg

350 bht you did well,mine is 580 bht 2 bottles of oil 1 filter and 1 filter gasket,at least they seem to be learning they have everything in stock,no need for appointment just rolled up and they are doing it now.

Archived