Isaan, Farmers Idea Exchange - Meet-Up No. 3

bergen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgot to add a room request re this meet-up to the recent missives on hashing. Anything for one will do and it doesn't need to be en-suite - I will use my English camping gear - a 6 litre wide neck Tesco water bottle!! Perhaps the other boys are too big for that approach? :-)

Edited by SantiSuk

Forgot to add a room request re this meet-up to the recent missives on hashing. Anything for one will do and it doesn't need to be en-suite - I will use my English camping gear - a 6 litre wide neck Tesco water bottle!! Perhaps the other boys are too big for that approach? :-)

Room is reserved for you Steve! biggrin.png

Hi Bergen, Can you put me down as a 50-50 .. I will know my whereabouts in a few days time and will try my best to come and see you all again.. I could do with a good drink

Ok Andy - hope it gets from 50 to 100 so we can meet again.............biggrin.png

Hi Bergen,

Yes, wire is reconnected and I'm back online. If you have an ensuite room for the wife and I please mark us down as coming. I'll bring more bacon this time for anyone who wants some. If anyone is looking for pork loin chops let me know by PM.

Looking forward to meeting the new attendees and catching up with everyone.

IA

Hi Bergen,

Yes, wire is reconnected and I'm back online. If you have an ensuite room for the wife and I please mark us down as coming. I'll bring more bacon this time for anyone who wants some. If anyone is looking for pork loin chops let me know by PM.

Looking forward to meeting the new attendees and catching up with everyone.

IA

This is good news IA!! clap2.gif

Room will be reserved and I'll check if the boss needs supplies! biggrin.png

Hi; to everybody, I have not posted in this farming forum before now but I have read many of your comments and would like to come along to your meeting !So bergen the wife and my self would like to fill one of the rooms that were cancelled. regards Ian.

Hi; to everybody, I have not posted in this farming forum before now but I have read many of your comments and would like to come along to your meeting !So bergen the wife and my self would like to fill one of the rooms that were cancelled. regards Ian.

That's good to hear Ian. welcomeani.gif Will reserve a room for you! biggrin.png

Been awhile since I had a Thai visa meet up. Count me in! Plus my Goverment and maybe 2 more Bucksedah's

Looking forward to seeing you again Bpraim - will have a room ready for you! biggrin.png

And there are still rooms available wink.png

I will have to extend a hardy kudos for those interested enough to form farming exchanges and collectives within the respective regions.

Such gatherings should definitely be a regular occasion.

Good luck to all!!clap2.gif

So Bergen. Bad luck comes in threes and the arab that packs his tent and scarpers in the early hours are both non events. Well put it this way, it will lower the risk factor for you, you can reduce the beer order quite significantly. Having said that Grimley will have landed tomorrow and journeyed up our way, he is bound to be thirsty.

To anyone who has been following these events and can get there, do it. The first two were fun days and Bergen is a great host. This one will be great to. Remember it is only the weekend after next so get busy.....book now if you want to relax by the pool.

So Bergen. Bad luck comes in threes and the arab that packs his tent and scarpers in the early hours are both non events. Well put it this way, it will lower the risk factor for you, you can reduce the beer order quite significantly. Having said that Grimley will have landed tomorrow and journeyed up our way, he is bound to be thirsty.

To anyone who has been following these events and can get there, do it. The first two were fun days and Bergen is a great host. This one will be great to. Remember it is only the weekend after next so get busy.....book now if you want to relax by the pool.

Hear, hear! thumbsup.gifburp.gifbiggrin.png

Looking forward to the weekend, will be a bit of a trip up but worth it.

Sold our first round of Pigs on the 1st of Feb.

It'll be fun Baz thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

Tickets booked, on the way Friday, there Saturday. smile.png

It looks to be a good crowd! welcomeani.gif