Manager Group HQ Splattered With Excrement

Jai Dee

GOVERNMENT DENIED INVOLVEMENT IN EXCREMENT-SPLATTERING INCIDENT AT MANAGER GROUP

Prime Minister's Office Spokesperson Suraphong Suebwonglee (สุรพงษ์ สืบวงศ์ลี) has insisted that the government was not involved with the incident where excrement was thrown into the Manager Group headquarters, and that the act was committed by a third party that wanted to stir up conflicts.

Md. Suraphong said the incident was similiar to the earlier bomb attack on the Manager Group, and he believes the people that initiated the attack were trying to create conflicts amongst those with differing opinions. He said that the related parties must not become tools for this group of people. Doctor Suraphong also noted that Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra has instructed all members of the cabinet and the Thai Rak Thai party to concentrate on their work and not to build conflicts.

The spokesperson also said that the government would continue working hard to yield concrete results in order to gain back the faith of the public.

At 4 am this morning 5 assailants held up the security guard on duty at Manager Group's headquarters, and proceeded to litter the guardhouse and the building entrance with feces.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 02 December 2005

EXCREMENT THROWN INTO THE MANAGER GROUP HEADQUARTERS

Assailants have thrown excrement into the compound of the Manager Newspaper headquarters, contaminating the area with foul odor and unsightly scenes.

Many policemen from Chanasongkhram (ชนะสงคราม) police station this morning inspected the scene of attack at the guardhouse and the entrance of the Manager Group's building on Phra_athit (พระอาทิตย์) road, littered with excrement wastes.

Bunyarid Phuwiengchan (บุญฤทธิ์ ภูเวียงจันทร์), the security guard on duty at the time of the attack, said with a still-shocked facial expression that at 4 am this morning he was grabbed from the back by a man who told him not to resist. 4 other men then proceeded to throw excrements into the guardhouse, before walking inside the compound and throwing more wastes onto the Manager building. The men then made their escape without any further witnesses having seen their crime.

This incident come a month after the November 3rd bomb attack on the Manager Group headquarters.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 02 December 2005

At 4 am this morning 5 assailants held up the security guard on duty at Manager Group's headquarters, and proceeded to litter the guardhouse and the building entrance with feces.

At least, it's less lethal than a bomb... And quite original, non ? :o

I'm no scatologist (ie. one showing excessive interest in excrement) but I think it makes a difference what sort of faeces was flung at the enemy. Human shit definitely has more impact than say, a shovel load of bufflao or dog waste. Wouldn't you agree? Now let me tell you about this cat I saw......................

I would like to believe that the Govt wouldn't stoop this low, but with the tantrums Mr T throws anything is possible.

It reminds me of a case in the UK a few years ago, a farmer was upset about something and used his muck spreader to redecorate the outside of a Govt building or Police station or something similar! Anyone remember it?

I would like to believe that the Govt wouldn't stoop this low, but with the tantrums Mr T throws anything is possible.

It reminds me of a case in the UK a few years ago, a farmer was upset about something and used his muck spreader to redecorate the outside of a Govt building or Police station or something similar!  Anyone remember it?

yeah i remember that. it was on the news. I think it was a bank the farmer was pissed off with.May have been Natwest but not sure...

It reminds me of a case in the UK a few years ago, a farmer was upset about something and used his muck spreader to redecorate the outside of a Govt building or Police station or something similar!  Anyone remember it?

Yea remember however the Silly prat (bit thick)dumped it outside the WRONG place. :o so the lesson is if you wanna shi......etc... get you aim right.