Marrying Bar Girls

the gentleman

Can I reverse the polarities.

Why would a girl want to marry a guy who is a user of prostitutes?

(assuming that if he's a naughty goat anyway, he might wish to continue his philandering. I know a lot of newly married guys who don't plan to stop tomcatting)

No logical answers please, as this conundrum is meant in the sense of a Zen koan.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think bar girls and their customers/husbands/Hua ngoo's ..whatever you wanna call them...are perfectly suited for one another.

I ain't too sure if I agree with you on this. You see, when I first met my wife I was a bit envious of how she'd done all them threesomes with dirty fat slobs down in Pattaya.

I gotta admit though that I ain't as envious now as I once was, but I still would've liked to have watched her doni' it.

This thread really brings out a lot, doesn't it. Just look at all the despise and anger people go around and harbour - towards bar girls, old fat blokes who like bar girls, people who marry out of their class, and women and men in general.

All these presumptions are what anyone in a happy thai-farang relationship have to face, no matter if it's Beer Belly Bob and Nifty Noi, or Model Man Chris Tie and Prudent Prisada... And isn't it fascinating to see what most people quietly think but dare *never* say out loud "He's a bastard/idiot who couldn't get laid in his home country and she's a poor, exploited farmer's daughter/silly, greedy slut".

But with love, it's all worth it though.

I think this thread is a good one cos my wife is aslo a whore. I know a lot of my mates laught at me cos of this but I don't care.

Personally, I think a lot of peope are just jealous. After all, how many blokes who've married "normal" girls can say that their wives have taken it up the Gary Glitter from Africans, given head to Indians and done hand jobs on cripples.

My wife's done all of this and more, and I'm proud of her for it.

well - no reply needed I think! :o

how many blokes who've married "normal" girls can say that their wives have taken it up the Gary Glitter from Africans, given head to Indians and done hand jobs on cripples.

How many would want too?

Listen mate, I ain't having a go at you or trying to be funny or nothin', but I get the impression that you're one of them blokes who don't like whores.

If I'm wrong then I apologise, but if I ain't then let me tell you that there ain't a sweeter person on this whole earth than my beloved wife. Who cares if she's done more than a thousand different blokes; who cares if she starts grinning whenever someone offers her a cream pie or a tea bag; who cares if she blushes when our local carpenter tells us that we need to put a bit of oil on the back door.

I don't care what none of you think. I love my little whore and I reckon most of you are just jealous cos I got something better than what most of you've got.

how many blokes who've married "normal" girls can say that their wives have taken it up the Gary Glitter from Africans, given head to Indians and done hand jobs on cripples.

How many would want too?

Listen mate, I ain't having a go at you or trying to be funny or nothin', but I get the impression that you're one of them blokes who don't like whores.

If I'm wrong then I apologise, but if I ain't then let me tell you that there ain't a sweeter person on this whole earth than my beloved wife. Who cares if she's done more than a thousand different blokes; who cares if she starts grinning whenever someone offers her a cream pie or a tea bag; who cares if she blushes when our local carpenter tells us that we need to put a bit of oil on the back door.

I don't care what none of you think. I love my little whore and I reckon most of you are just jealous cos I got something better than what most of you've got.

you should be om stage Johnny - that is very funny!

I think the seriousness has gone from this thread - ah well carry on :o:D:D

Well Gordon Bennet, what a topic. But it goes right to heart of the matter, that is of western experiences with thailand. In UK we can see lots of middle aged guys married to thai bar girls. Does it work, yes it does! My wife is a thai chinese (not a bar girl, her family are educated and rich), her older sister together with a girl cousin used to own and run a girlie bar in Pattaya years ago, so i've met so many characters in this business. Most bar girls are okay, except for the disease danger and the fact that their job can drive them crazy. Of course there are some scam artists around so a guy must be careful. In the west, what can a middle age single guy looking for a woman do? Especially if he's in the manual trades, not too wealthy, handsome, well educated and lacking in social skills etc. Well as long as he's of stable character, got a sense of humour and is street wise, then many bar girls would suit him. Same goes for the bar girls, lots are looking for this kind of guy and wanna give up the crazy life, how long can it go on for. I wouldn't do it, but for lots of guy's it definitely an option, they just need to keep their eyes open and don't give the family silver away, at least in the short term.

Did u guys know that quite a high percentage of Bar Girls stay married to their Thai husbands, even after they have married the westerner (obviously without the westerner knowing). After being with the westerner for so many years, the new passport arrives, and the Thai wife, dissapears!!!

Most bar girls are okay, except for the disease danger and the fact that their job can drive them crazy.

So what you are saying is:

Apart from being crazy and deseased, they are OK. :o

Yep, you got it spot on. Bar girls are too risky and crazy for me! Does that mean I'm a wimp ?

I work in camps in Northern canada. A lot of men up there are sending exwives big$$$ every month. A lot of them now know they married prostitutes. None knew that when thy married em. They know it now & pay a lot more than it costs to support a Thai girl. A lot of the guys up there dont have a clue what their wives are doin while they are working 7 days a week in the frozen north. Among the Thai girls there is variety. They are all different. The same is true in Folungland. Tell me please what % of folung wives of Big $$$ folungin folungland would stick around if the money stopped comin in?????If doin the horizontal 2 step for $$$$defines Prostitute. The main difference is the selling process that gets them there.& when they collect the $$$$& how much....Summary there are all kinds of girls in Thai...There are all kinds of girls in folungland. ...Generaslizations are for statisticians

Tongdee

I saw many guys desperately holding the Thai bar girl and accepting the embarassing situations at their apartments when they arrive drunk. Saw few of them having problems with the mom , dad, brothers and even friends who suddenly appear in the apartment after a couple of weeks of relationship. Witness other fellows calling the friends in Thailand begging for a check up of the thai girl requesting whether the chick went back to the bar or keep going to freelance at the beer garden or Angel's disco and so on....

I read in another forum something very nice....

"You can take the girl out of the bar but NOT the bar out of the girl"

I am aware only on two friends who still keep the marriage running up. yeah yeah but those guys accept the idea of not leaving more than few days from home....just to not let the girl meet with the former bar girl friends....and, of course, having a house ###### far from the city....so to speak. Hope this helps. read a book available at bangkoktonight.com and also was very illustrative.

I work in camps in Northern canada. A lot of men up there are sending exwives big$$$ every month. A lot of them now know they married prostitutes. None knew that when thy married em. They know it now & pay a lot more than it costs to support a Thai girl. A lot of the guys up there dont have a clue what their wives are doin while they are working 7 days a week in the frozen north. Among the Thai girls there is variety. They are all different. The same is true in Folungland. Tell me please what % of folung wives of Big $$$ folungin folungland would stick around if the money stopped comin in?????If doin the horizontal 2 step for $$$$defines Prostitute. The main difference is the selling process that gets them there.& when they collect the $$$$& how much....Summary there are all kinds of girls in Thai...There are all kinds of girls in folungland. ...Generaslizations are for statisticians

Tongdee

Generalisations come with experience, are you married to a bar girl yourself?, do you live in Thailand?, how much time have you spent with bar girls?, if you spend enough time around them I am sure you will come to the same generalisation SIR!

Yes Yes we know that some of the farung women in the world are there for the money as some men are also, but in GENERAL the "bar girl" would be stastically a lot higher.

Your comparison to Farang Women and Bargirls is like apples and oranges mate.

In know way am I sticking up for either. In the worst extreme - a Farang woman has a higher education than 13 years old, wont try to hit on your father, hasnt been 7 short times a day, hasnt got boyfirends flying in every other week, doesnt talk about dick size in front of strangers, doesnt say up to you every time you speak, you dont have to send money to the parents every month, you can at least talk about something in depth, has taste in clothes, can tell her something you want and you dont get the "er" - At the end of the day That is why a bar girl is a bar girl - poor village, no money, no education, pushed into it by her parents/wants to help her parents without them knowing.

Educated Thai girls, with good morals and good familys are also just like farangs in most cases - to pick between a middle class Thai Girl or Farang Girl os up to the individual - but a bar girl is another story altogether!

Putting the issue of 'bar girls' or 'good girls' aside for the moment I think its terribly sad to see a 25 year old thai girl with her 60 odd year old farang husband pushing their new baby down the sidewalk in a stroller... A kid needs a young father to 'grow up with and learn from'.

This is a question, I am not trying to insult anybody with this. -

You obviously are . . . if you know all the answers why bother asking the question in the first place?

Because I asked a question to the guys who are married to them?, I put my point across to someone who is making a comment about Farang women being only there for money - and every one is the same - not correect and you know it.

Putting the issue of 'bar girls' or 'good girls' aside for the moment I think its terribly sad to see a 25 year old thai girl with her 60 odd year old farang husband pushing their new baby down the sidewalk in a stroller... A kid needs a young father to 'grow up with and learn from'.

putting the issues aside single sex families now being recognised by law who is the Father?

My father was way, way older than my mother and all of his kids loved him madly and despised my mother. I have seen many older Farang fathers here who love their children desperately and would do anything for them. There are no rules when it comes to love!

Anyone heard of the "five c's" that are so important to middle-upper class ladies in Singapore? Don't have them and you can forget it no matter how good looking/good hearted you are.

where's the difference?

it's what is in the heart that counts, BG or not BG.

I know plenty of girls who are lovely and would like nothing more than to spend the rest of their lives with a Farang to take care of them, and in turn take care of the Farang. But they work in a bar, or a karaoke because how else are they going to pay the bills?