Provocative School Girl Clip Becomes Viral: Thailand

webfact

Ummm, what amazes me is people passing judgement on others for asking for the link. I saw no mention of the ages of the girls. Did anyone else? How old are they?

Thanks

Grade school.. as indicated in the original article.

Just for info, what age do the girls have to be when it's ok to fantasize about them ?

totster :D

Ummm, what amazes me is people passing judgement on others for asking for the link. I saw no mention of the ages of the girls. Did anyone else? How old are they?

Thanks

Just for info, what age do the girls have to be when it's ok to fantasize about them ?

totster biggrin.png

I don't know the the typical age range for grade school here in Thailand. Does it mean that potentially they could be 17 or 18?

As for the other question, I really can't answer that, and I suspect nobody will want to.

Thanks

totster biggrin.png

I don't know the the typical age range for grade school here in Thailand. Does it mean that potentially they could be 17 or 18?

As for the other question, I really can't answer that, and I suspect nobody will want to.

So by your 'potential' answer 17 or 18 is fine for you to want to see them acting in a sexual way, dressed as schoolgirls.. keeping in mind they could quite easily be 14.

hmmmm

totster

What the ...?? All these people asking for the link?...

You never heard of Google? laugh.png

I'll go one better, i've had THREE pm's asking for the link..

A link that must it be remembered contains pictures of under age girls in quite raunchy pictures.

TV Members slip to predictable new lows..

You haven't read the bar-girl threads.

Edited by Fookhaht

(sigh)

1. You are making a false assumption based on my question. I simply asked about 17 or 18 so I could have an idea of what the upper limit of ages might be.

2. You assume that I asked for the link so that I could view it. In fact, I asked for the link so that I could warn the public and my friends not to watch it. I didn't want them to 'stumble' upon it.

3. Even if I did want to view it, you seem to be making an assumption as to my intent for doing so. In fact, I might want to view it because I wish to pass harsh judgement on the girls for acting in the way they have. Someone would certainly have to view it to ascertain how to react, no?

You see, sometimes when one assumes lazily or reasons poorly, he can give himself away in that his assumptions as to the other might be more a reflection of his own leanings...

Just saying

Edited by ThailandMan

It amazes me how many people on here want a link to see young school girls acting provocatively ... seriously ???

totster ph34r.png

It's scary, the Fella above saying " where's the dam_n link " was the 4th person to PM me and even tried to be witty about it by proclaiming that he wanted to see it so his friends wouldn't or some sh*t like that.

Wouldn't want him to be left in a room with your daughter would you ??

We have a word where i come from, it starts with N and rhymes with Ponce.

I think globally it's referred to as a Peadophile. ( sp ? )

Edited by josephinebloggs

(sigh)

1. You are making a false assumption based on my question. I simply asked about 17 or 18 so I could have an idea of what the upper limit of ages might be.

2. You assume that I asked for the link so that I could view it. In fact, I asked for the link so that I could warn the public and my friends not to watch it. I didn't want them to 'stumble' upon it.

3. Even if I did want to view it, you seem to be making an assumption as to my intent for doing so. In fact, I might want to view it because I wish to pass harsh judgement on the girls for acting in the way they have. Someone would certainly have to view it to ascertain how to react, no?

You see, sometimes when one assumes lazily or reasons poorly, he can give himself away in that his assumptions as to the other might be more a reflection of his own leanings...

Just saying

My reply was not a direct reply to your post, that was your assumption.. not my fault you actually have a concience

totster

(sigh)

Just saying

My reply was not a direct reply to your post, that was your assumption.. not my fault you actually have a concience

totster

Ok, Ok. No worries. Didn't come to argue. Anyway, it's a tough topic. What age is it OK to express oneself in a 'provocative' manner, whatever that means? Surely, there will be a double standard with respect to men vs. women as there usually is.

It's an old, 'beat-to-death' topic.

Peace

(sigh)

Just saying

totster

Ok, Ok. No worries. Didn't come to argue. Anyway, it's a tough topic. What age is it OK to express oneself in a 'provocative' manner, whatever that means? Surely, there will be a double standard with respect to men vs. women as there usually is.

It's an old, 'beat-to-death' topic.

Peace

Sorry, I won't let it lie.

There is one thing for girls to express themselves provocatively, it's another for someone to actually beg for the link so he can see it..

There is no way you can rationalise it.. or the others who posted similar.

totster:D

Thankfully, I am not required to rationalize my asking for the link.

Btw, we STILL don't know their ages which might be important for some here as we do in fact have laws around the world which answer this question for us. 18 years old in many states in the US. A year or two younger in some European countries.

This argument is funny -- a bit like religious arguments. Something completely arbitrary that people decided but social psychologist (the professionals who help determine the ages at which it's OK) can't even agree on.

So, please, all of you who are so sensitive with respect to this topic, please try to minimize your negative emotion as these things are NOT perfect science.

I will 'go out on a limb' and guarantee that nobody here opposed to the display can explain to me in a logical, supported way why they are opposed to it. That doesn't make it OK, but it certainly does make the determination much harder, IMO.

Have a good evening, all.

Edited by ThailandMan

Btw, we STILL don't know their ages which might be important for some here as we do in fact have laws around the world which answer this question for us. 18 years old in many states in the US. A year or two younger in some European countries.

This argument is funny -- a bit like religious arguments. Something completely arbitrary that people decided but social psychologist (the professionals who help determine the ages at which it's OK) can't even agree on.

So, please, all of you who are so sensitive with respect to this topic, please try to minimize your negative emotion as these things are NOT perfect science.

I will 'go out on a limb' and guarantee that nobody here opposed to the display can explain to me in a logical, supported way why they are opposed to it. That doesn't make it OK, but it certainly does make the determination much harder, IMO.

Still the rationalization for yours and others comments

I won't go any further but to say the want to look at schoolgirls who could be between 14-18 is not what I call normal behaviour.

You may have been drawn in by the other comments, but please think harder or get help

Seems someone must have looked at the link

Then has the nerve to tell anyone else that wants to look at is BAD

I have always found if you want to see sexy school girls, jump on the sky train between 3-30pm and 4-30pm any week day

why look at pictures when the real thing is there for your eye candy

Maybe this is why the Thai Wife does not let me catch the sky train during these hours Grrrrrrrrrrr

Seems someone must have looked at the link

Then has the nerve to tell anyone else that wants to look at is BAD

I have always found if you want to see sexy school girls, jump on the sky train between 3-30pm and 4-30pm any week day

why look at pictures when the real thing is there for your eye candy

Maybe this is why the Thai Wife does not let me catch the sky train during these hours Grrrrrrrrrrr

GRADE SCHOOL GIRLS <deleted>

totster

Obviously misunderstanding the term 'viral' the Culture Ministry officials say they will cooperate with the ICT Ministry to try and find a solution to the problem.

Seriously, I think if we can handle '2 Girls 1 Cup' we can handle the sight of a bunch of Thai whores dressed as school girls.

I won't go any further but to say the want to look at schoolgirls who could be between 14-18 is not what I call normal behaviour.

You may have been drawn in by the other comments, but please think harder or get help

totster biggrin.png

OK, fair enough. You don't consider it normal behavior. I really don't know if it's normal because I have not asked the world's population the question and/or figured out a way to guarantee that their answers would be truthful and accurate.

As for getting help, I've been asking for the link, but nobody seems to have it.

Good night

wai.gif

totster biggrin.png

OK, fair enough. You don't consider it normal behavior. I really don't know if it's normal because I have not asked the world's population the question and/or figured out a way to guarantee that their answers would be truthful and accurate.

As for getting help, I've been asking for the link, but nobody seems to have it.

Good night

wai.gif

Are you saying that you don't know that it is not ok to fantasize about a potentially 14yr old girl ?

jasus

totster biggrin.png

I'm pretty sure it is normal behaviour, especially as no nudity was involved.

However, there is a difference between fantasy and reality.

And depending on your intentions the reality can become legal at the various ages 13, 15, 18, 20

Edited by ludditeman

So by your 'potential' answer 17 or 18 is fine for you to want to see them acting in a sexual way, dressed as schoolgirls.. keeping in mind they could quite easily be 14.

hmmmm

totster

Since age of consent is 14 in Finland and 15 in Sweden, Denmark and Norway I care little what you might think.

totster biggrin.png

I'm pretty sure it is normal behaviour.

So you regularly fantasize about 14year old school girls ?

totster biggrin.png

Good night

wai.gif

Are you saying that you don't know that it is not ok to fantasize about a potentially 14yr old girl ?

jasus

totster biggrin.png

Wow! What a sentence; good job! It has several elements of fallacy wrapped up quite nicely.

What answer will make you happy?

• Like 1

totster biggrin.png

As you asked, my current fantasies revolve around a woman aged 41, and another woman aged 52.

I didn't say a 14YO was my fantasy, but I'm fairly sure it works for many.

And as long as it stays a fantasy (unless the intention is marriage first) that's OK.

Edited by ludditeman
  • Like 1

totster biggrin.png

Wow! What a sentence; good job! It has several elements of fallacy wrapped up quite nicely.

There are no mistakes in my argument, I'm not after an answer.. I just want to point out the errors in your thinking, intentional or not

totster biggrin.png

There are no mistakes in my argument, I'm not after an answer.. I just want to point out the errors in your thinking, intentional or not

totster biggrin.png

Ok, thank you for pointing them out.

I'm gonna step out for some ice cream.

totster biggrin.png

As you asked, my current fantasies revolve around a woman aged 41, and another woman aged 52.

I didn't say a 14YO was my fantasy, but I'm fairly sure it works for many.

And as long as it stays a fantasy (unless the intention is marriage first) that's OK.

So on that basis will you try and seek out the link to these schoolgirls so you can feed your fantasy ?

totster biggrin.png

totster biggrin.png

Ok, thank you for pointing them out.

I'm gonna step out for some ice cream.

Lets hope the school girls have the sense to be at home watching lakorn or sleeping...