Disgruntled Female Farmer Strips In Front Of Thai Government House

webfact

Actually, if you notice the farang guy in the photos above taking the photos... he appears to also be holding some kind of clothing item or dress...perhaps the clothing she shed.

My wife, in looking, suggested that the farang guy is probably the husband or similar for the lady farmer... Perhaps that's where she got her ample cleavage from...

dam_n... Well spotted, sir!

Ditto that!

Suppose we better brace ourselves for an outburst of how foreigners are corrupting Thailand's wonderful, sacred ways and coaxing once innocent girls into such extreme protest measures, from whatever over-funded ministry of stupidity....

• Like 1

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose we better brace ourselves for an outburst of how foreigners are corrupting Thailand's wonderful, sacred ways and coaxing once innocent girls into such extreme protest measures, from whatever over-funded ministry of stupidity....

I thought you were going to say... outburst over farang corrupting once innocent Thai girls into getting over-sized breast implants... Hehehehe...

I must say, however, speaking from personal experience, the Korat area of Thailand does seem to have some rather amply endowed farmer type ladies... and not all of them surgically enhanced...

And to be fair, it's possible the lady in the photo is "natural"... likely I'm not sure, but at least possible.

Actually, if you notice the farang guy in the photos above taking the photos... he appears to also be holding some kind of clothing item or dress...perhaps the clothing she shed.

My wife, in looking, suggested that the farang guy is probably the husband or similar for the lady farmer... Perhaps that's where she got her ample cleavage from...

I didn't notice him at all, let alone what he was holding... I was looking at... something else...

• Like 2

dam_n... Well spotted, sir!

Yep it's her dress for sure. Copy and paste the photo, zoom in and it's plain as day. Plus he has a blue folder between his legs used to store the poster she is holding. She's a farmer for sure.

Edited by pimay11

Maybe the hubbie is a ThaiVisa member here....

OK you guys... speak up!!! Who's the farmer's husband? tongue.png

BTW, maybe she's planning a dairy farm to go along with the tapioca. licklips.gif

I always liked tapioca pudding...

YIKES... I just realized... This for sure is a job for our new Deputy Agriculture Minister...

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

The direct link from zubzip is at this address...and includes some rear-view photos that are pretty impressive...for a farmer, that is... licklips.gif

http://news.zubzip.com/?36089

post-58284-0-78702200-1327567778_thumb.j

PS - Lucky she didn't take off her top and start dancing on top of a car.... or likewise take off her top and start dealing cards in a card game... Or then she'd REALLY be in trouble...

I have a sudden urge to get some tapioca at the source

Edited by hellodolly

Doukhobors have been protesting like this since the 1900's. Middle aged Russian farmers protesting in the nude. Look them up. Nothing new here.

The rather attractive young lady (40) from Korat is scantily dressed, leaving the rest to the imagination.

The Canadian Doukhobors on the other hand protested in the nude.

The only new thing here is that The Culcha Minister will no doubt get her knickers in a knot over this as it may scare off tourists and give Thailand a bad image..

Edited by metisdead

Now if they had used this idea when the red shirts took over BKK, how many would have complained

Imagine the army coming to the rescue

Here is the red shirt idea. This photo is one of the protesters taken during the burn Bangkok campaign.

t10_23399063.jpg

Thanks

Just started to eat my Issan Salad when I saw that photo

You just ruined a good meal

Now if they had used this idea when the red shirts took over BKK, how many would have complained

Here is the red shirt idea. This photo is one of the protesters taken during the burn Bangkok campaign.

t10_23399063.jpg

Thanks

Think we need JT's opinion here. drunk.gif

The replies here show what a pathetic bunch of ar........es most farangs who hang out here are and makes me wonder if they are all just a

bunch of football hooligans who missed their flight home. Do you all really have nothing better to do than to make juvenile comments

about a few pics.

The lady may be attractive and she may have used that to publicise her complaint BUT she is right and has an immportant message.

The mills that buy from the farmers will use this so called price guarantee to pay lower prices telling the farmers to claim the rest off the gov.

They will have to wait months to get the top up if ever. I farm some cassava in Chayapoum and know what happens in such cases.

The farmers will get ripped of once again.

• Like 2

The replies here show what a pathetic bunch of ar........es most farangs who hang out here are and makes me wonder if they are all just a

bunch of football hooligans who missed their flight home. Do you all really have nothing better to do than to make juvenile comments

about a few pics.

The lady may be attractive and she may have used that to publicise her complaint BUT she is right and has an immportant message.

The mills that buy from the farmers will use this so called price guarantee to pay lower prices telling the farmers to claim the rest off the gov.

They will have to wait months to get the top up if ever. I farm some cassava in Chayapoum and know what happens in such cases.

Where is Chayapoum.

Do you even know where you live ?

about a few pics.

Hmmmm, think she is showing her bits cos she knows she has something, and l agree. Oooooop's forgot what she's complaining about. cowboy.gif

about a few pics.

Don't blame the middle man either after costs, they won't be making too much. If rubber is anything to go by. The ultimate buyer is the government.

Edited by Mosha

t10_23399063.jpg

Thanks

good job it wasn't sai krog Isaan....

about a few pics.

Oh do shut up.

She's a bar girl with her farang sponsor.

She's getting her 15 minutes in before it's too late - just in time too.

It's a publicity stunt. What do you reckon? 2500 Baht?