• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The no-shu

Good to see the Thai protest spirit evolving somewhat.... biggrin.png

Yup - the 'no-shirts' have fnally arrived

They have my full support.

Red Shirts, Yellow Shirts, Multi Coloured Shirts and any other shirts, please take note of how to demonstrate and get noticed instantly and for peeps to take notice of your message (well maybe they noticed the writing?) without using violence, but boy is she fully loaded!!

Suppose we better brace ourselves for an outburst of how foreigners are corrupting Thailand's wonderful, sacred ways and coaxing once innocent girls into such extreme protest measures, from whatever over-funded ministry of stupidity....

I thought you were going to say... outburst over farang corrupting once innocent Thai girls into getting over-sized breast implants... Hehehehe...

I must say, however, speaking from personal experience, the Korat area of Thailand does seem to have some rather amply endowed farmer type ladies... and not all of them surgically enhanced...

And to be fair, it's possible the lady in the photo is "natural"... likely I'm not sure, but at least possible.

yes, when leaning over to plant, gravity then takes over.

The replies here show what a pathetic bunch of ar........es most farangs who hang out here are and makes me wonder if they are all just a

bunch of football hooligans who missed their flight home. Do you all really have nothing better to do than to make juvenile comments

about a few pics.

The lady may be attractive and she may have used that to publicise her complaint BUT she is right and has an immportant message.

The mills that buy from the farmers will use this so called price guarantee to pay lower prices telling the farmers to claim the rest off the gov.

They will have to wait months to get the top up if ever. I farm some cassava in Chayapoum and know what happens in such cases.

The farmers will get ripped of once again.

Looks like she's wearing work clothes, but not the sort for being outdoors working the fields.

While the cause may be serious her naked outfit turns the protest into girlie show.

Ah, so no lady of any profession might wear very feminine underthings when she comes to the capital with her husband? I assume that what she wears underneath the clothing she wears to the city is for provoking her love interest, and what the heck is wrong with that?

The replies here show what a pathetic bunch of ar........es most farangs who hang out here are and makes me wonder if they are all just a

bunch of football hooligans who missed their flight home. Do you all really have nothing better to do than to make juvenile comments

about a few pics.

The lady may be attractive and she may have used that to publicise her complaint BUT she is right and has an immportant message.

The mills that buy from the farmers will use this so called price guarantee to pay lower prices telling the farmers to claim the rest off the gov.

They will have to wait months to get the top up if ever. I farm some cassava in Chayapoum and know what happens in such cases.

The farmers will get ripped of once again.

Looks like she's wearing work clothes, but not the sort for being outdoors working the fields.

While the cause may be serious her naked outfit turns the protest into girlie show.

Ah, so no lady of any profession might wear very feminine underthings when she comes to the capital with her husband? I assume that what she wears underneath the clothing she wears to the city is for provoking her love interest, and what the heck is wrong with that?

Yur funny Mister laugh.png

Old Issan Saying:

"The field a woman must plow is between her legs."

I would venture to say that there is a mistake in the translation of this 'old saying'. But I have been told many times, I do not understand the Thai ways.

Unlike the law breaking criminal red shirts and black shirts,,,

she has no weapons,,,

except for a pair of SMART BOMBS,,,

Jennifer Check: [Grabs Needy's breasts] "These are like smart bombs, you point them in the right direction and sheet gets real."

"Jennifer's Body" (2009)

• Like 1

I just realized there may be an underlying meaning in all this that everyone has missed.

" Some farmers will have to resort to prostitution if profits from farm yields are not enough, with the farang standing in back to illustrate the situation."

Just something to think about.

• Like 1

Possibly the cause she is fighting for could be worthy, but the protest could be far more effective if the farang guy who is so obviously assisting her wouldn't be so visibly present, and if she would wear the types of shoes farming ladies are usually wearing, and if she would be dressed in the type of inexpensive underwear I reckon female farmers will be wearing as a rule. I am not sure if any disgruntled tapioca farmers will be happy with this initiative.

• Like 1

If she could only patent the process of growing those mellons, she would be the wealthiest farmer in South East Asia. I would like to offer her some Farm subsidies and any other input if possible.

No doubt your support and generosity emanates from a pure and noble source! you are gentleman and a scholar Keep it on! licklips.gif

Edited by kujirasan

A lot of blabla but if this story is correct we may speek about a revolutionary hero. What else can you do when some are so stubborn, careless and feel to good to listen and think over what you try to say. Fighting is never a revolution because a revolution is a big turn/change and fighting is nothing but repeating the wrong way because that's all we do in the world. Revolution: look it up, its a positive word and has nothing to do with blood and fighting the way we are conditioned about this symbol.

So thumbs up for this harmless way to try to be heard. I see more smooth skinned farmers here in CM, some manage the team, some pick strawberries and so what if she visit a bar or she was hired for this. The act is much more original and non violent than what we see around.

Cheers!jap.gif

• Like 1