Freeplayo Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

Hello Pattaya lovers!

As a proud sponsor of Thaivisa we would like everyone who loves or lives in Pattaya to know about our website; an intriguing new online concept launching first in Pattaya, Thailand.

FreePlayo Pattaya is sponsored by wonderful Pattaya-based businesses who are committing fantastic cash, prize, and donation Rewards for our users. These include cash, movie tickets, restaurant vouchers, bar tabs, sporting & recreational actitivities. entertainment, electronics, services, donations to charity, and much more.

To claim these Rewards, users need to collect FreePlayo points simply by selecting five logos and clicking Playo. It takes less than a minute to play a game. Lucky players who get all five sponsor logos correct can win 5,000 FreePlayo points in one go.

Played every day, FreePlayo points soon build up in the user's account and can be traded in for Rewards. Click on the Rewards tab of our site for a full list of our current Rewards and the FreePlayo points needed to claim them. For bonus points users can invite their friends to sign up.

FreePlayo is 100% free to register and to play. We don't ask for credit card details or to link to your PayPal or anything like that.

Thanks to our generous sponsors we are offering a totally free and potentially very rewarding online experience.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by FreePlayo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to "test play" first without registering first. Is that mode available because I didn't find it in a quick look. I don't like to register anywhere without first seeing what it is. If you don't offer a preview mode yet, I strongly suggest that you do.

Edited by Jingthing

Good luck to you...

Thank you! :-)

When will you launch the Lom Sak branch ?

Haha. You don't have to live in Pattaya to play. Indeed, if you visit regularly or plan to visit Pattaya, then why not see if you can win some points and maybe claim a prize when you do arrive.

I would like to "test play" first without registering first. Is that mode available because I didn't find it in a quick look. I don't like to register anywhere without first seeing what it is. If you don't offer a preview mode yet, I strongly suggest that you do.

You may play first then register. Simply click on five logos on the home page and then click Playo to see if you win points. You may then register to keep the points if you want (you get an additional 20 points just for registering).

Someone got 5 out of 5 sponsor spots correct yesterday and won 5,000 FreePlayo points -- the fourth person to get the top points payout since we launched. With these 5,000 points the lucky player can claim 5,000 Baht's worth of goods and service from our sponsors or 2,500 Baht in cash.

Those who have won 5,000 points so far have been saving their points -- perhaps for the iPhone, perhaps for the PADI diving courses or any of the other higher value Rewards.

The race is on for FreePlayo points, but with more than 500,000 Baht's worth of Rewards in the system right now there is plenty to play for!

I don't think the fish are biting on this one

i took the bait, played three times, won three times and have over 500 points in the bank

thats enough for some free food at Ali Baba or some decent fahitas at Hard Rock or free cinema for the wife and i and two friends (if i had any)

it all helps...........

• Like 2

I don't think the fish are biting on this one

i took the bait, played three times, won three times and have over 500 points in the bank

thats enough for some free food at Ali Baba or some decent fahitas at Hard Rock or free cinema for the wife and i and two friends (if i had any)

it all helps...........

played again today and had another big win

it helps to be psychic........

• Like 1

Good morning Pattaya lovers!

Just a quick note to let you all know that a FreePlayo.com/pattaya player just claimed a free movie ticket using 120 FreePlayo points. We still have 181 movie tickets in stock thanks to the sponsorship of Major Cineplex Group (Thailand) at The Avenue Pattaya.

Register for FREE at FreePlayo.com/pattaya to receive 20 FreePlayo points. Play our FREE game to win more points.

Good morning Pattaya lovers!

Just a quick note to let you all know that a FreePlayo.com/pattaya player just claimed a free movie ticket using 120 FreePlayo points. We still have 181 movie tickets in stock thanks to the sponsorship of Major Cineplex Group (Thailand) at The Avenue Pattaya.

Register for FREE at FreePlayo.com/pattaya to receive 20 FreePlayo points. Play our FREE game to win more points.

I have signed up and played your free game a few times but what is the object of said game? I know to play we pick 5 logos but what makes them winners vs losers ?

Hello Jayman, FreePlayo is a game of chance. In saying that, you may want to experiment with which logos you choose each time ... Or not. Is there a pattern? Is it random? Obviously we are not going to give the game away :-)

Ok. I'll keep trying.. best I get so far is 3/5

I do like the fact that you email me when I can play again.. nice one..

^ You have to bring your passport? If that is the case it would be a showstopper for me. I would never use my real name for something like this.

No need to bring your passport (unless it's checking into accommodation of course; standard for most hotels) :-) Depending on the size of the business the player may be welcomed by the owner/manager or front-line customer service staff.

When a player claims a Reward they receive an email with a Player Reward Ticket number code. The sponsor receives an email with an identical number code. The player needs to prove that they have claimed the Reward using their FreePlayo points by quoting the number to the sponsor. The easiest way to do this for most people would be to print the email and take it along to the sponsor's place of business.

Edited by FreePlayo

Hello Pattaya lovers,

More than 4,000 Baht's worth of FreePlayo Rewards have been claimed, including movie tickets, bowling games, restaurant vouchers, and a golf shirt. There are still more than half a million Baht's worth of Rewards currently available.

Try your luck on our home page before you register. Click five logos, then click Playo. If you win FreePlayo points register to keep them. (If you have already registered, log in before you play.)

Hello Pattaya lovers,

A quick update for you: We will soon be upgrading the FreePlayo.com/pattaya site with a new welcome screen that is more user friendly, and more clearly explains how the game works. Plus we will be launching a Thai-language version, so invite your Thai friends via the site to earn extra points.

We also have new features planned over the coming weeks and months. Your support will ensure we can not only survive but also develop and expand FreePlayo with more features, points, sponsors, and prizes.

To start playing, simply click five logos on our home page then click Playo. If you win points register to keep them.

If you are already registered, be sure to log in before playing.

This is currently how the points are awarded:

No logo - play again in eight hours

1 logo - play again now

2 logos - 5 points

3 logos - 50 points

4 logos - 500 points

5 logos - 5000 points

Data mineing + subliminal product reinforcement?

who cares?

its a little bit of free fun that supports at least one good cause

i have over 1300 points that i can cash out anytime on meals, entertainment, services etc

it cost me about 10 minutes of my life and some internet time

do you really need to look any deeper into it than that.............

• Like 1

who cares? its a little bit of free fun that supports at least one good cause i have over 1300 points that i can cash out anytime on meals, entertainment, services etc it cost me about 10 minutes of my life and some internet time do you really need to look any deeper into it than that.............

Thanks timekeeper,

Clearly there is nothing subliminal in what we're doing. Our sponsors are front and centre :-)

As to the information you choose to provide us, we're committed to our Privacy Policy.

who cares?

i have over 1300 points that i can cash out anytime on meals, entertainment, services etc

What's your secret? I never get more than 5pts :P

who cares?

What's your secret? I never get more than 5pts tongue.png

give me a call......

psychic-reading-call-now-usa.jpg

I just played and got 4 out of 5 only to find that I wasn't logged in. I immediately logged in and was not given the points but rather everything reset. I played the same squares and only got 3/5. What's up with this?

Odd. I played quite a few games and had maybe 10 points or so before I even bothered to make a login. When I did all my points were automatically added. I think something must have gone wrong with your browser.

If the squares always had same values it would be easy. Of course they change between games, as they also explain clearly when you sign up.