Freeplayo Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good news! Any plans of adding more restaurants?

Very interested in adding more restaurants. It is a popular category. Would appreciate any referrals and introductions to restaurateurs who are interested. PM me.

• Like 1

Cannot access the site this morning "google cannot find www.freeplayo.com" is all i get, all other sites open ok! sad.png

Cannot access the site this morning "google cannot find www.freeplayo.com" is all i get, all other sites open ok! sad.png

me too!

Hi! Yes, we are having problems with our server providers. Assurances they have given us about resolving the unusual downtime we are experiencing are coming to nought. Indeed over the past two weeks it has gotten worse! So please be patient with us as we resolve these issues with them. We may make a move to another provider. If our site happens to be down when you visit, please come back later! :-)

Edited by FreePlayo

me too!

Hi! Yes, we are having problems with our server providers. Assurances they have given us about resolving the unusual downtime we are experiencing are coming to nought. Indeed over the past two weeks it has gotten worse! So please be patient with us as we resolve these issues with them. We may make a move to another provider. If our site happens to be down when you visit, please come back later! :-)

not today!!

just won 500 points

tequila reef here we come........

• Like 1

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that some of the higher cash prizes got pulled before anyone could claim them. I saved all my point to qualify for these high point rewards only to have them pulled before I got there. This is akin to dangling the carrot in front of me and then pulling it just before I can get it.

At anytime I could have gone for a lower point cash reward but since only 1 cash reward per player I decided to hold my points for the higher reward. Since all here is free it's hard to complain but I hope this is hot a habit or it really takes away credibility to the site. What if the iphone sponsor decided to pull out before anyone can claim that prize? All the folks saving their points and going to be quite disappointed.

I feel the freeplayo folks need to secure the prizes prior to posting them on the site so that a sponsor can't pull their prize before anyone wins and thus benefit from all the advertising only to pull out the reward to the player. If they chose to not donate anymore prizes then that is their prerogative but how to you post a prize and then pull it or change the terms? Very unprofessional and has definitely caused me to stop sharing the site with other new players as I don't want to look the fool when all the sponsors pull support and players are left holding nothing but points.

Edited by Jayman

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed that some of the higher cash prizes got pulled before anyone could claim them. I saved all my point to qualify for these high point rewards only to have them pulled before I got there. This is akin to dangling the carrot in front of me and then pulling it just before I can get it.

At anytime I could have gone for a lower point cash reward but since only 1 cash reward per player I decided to hold my points for the higher reward. Since all here is free it's hard to complain but I hope this is hot a habit or it really takes away credibility to the site. What if the iphone sponsor decided to pull out before anyone can claim that prize? All the folks saving their points and going to be quite disappointed.

I feel the freeplayo folks need to secure the prizes prior to posting them on the site so that a sponsor can't pull their prize before anyone wins and thus benefit from all the advertising only to pull out the reward to the player. If they chose to not donate anymore prizes then that is their prerogative but how to you post a prize and then pull it or change the terms? Very unprofessional and has definitely caused me to stop sharing the site with other new players as I don't want to look the fool when all the sponsors pull support and players are left holding nothing but points.

Hi Jayman,

We understand how that must feel.

However, we didn't want to pull the cash prizes and neither did the sponsors. As is often the case with good things -- from extra playtime at kindy through to social welfare programs -- a small minority always seems to spoil it for the majority through their abuse of the system.

There is plenty of value in the Rewards now on offer, but it is worth noting that none of the Rewards are guaranteed should the sponsors wish to pull out. We would encourage all players to do the right thing by our sponsors, appreciate them, and not abuse their (and our) good intentions.

As always, be a winner!

With no printer is there another way to claim / show your reward?

go to net cafe and pay the 5thb

Modern technology, they should be able to sent it to your phone tongue.png

Yes.. I do have it on my phone but I'm hardly going to leave my phone with the sponsor and since they want a copy of the info rather than to just be shown you will need to get it out of your phone onto paper.

With no printer is there another way to claim / show your reward?

go to net cafe and pay the 5thb

Modern technology, they should be able to sent it to your phone tongue.png

Yes.. I do have it on my phone but I'm hardly going to leave my phone with the sponsor and since they want a copy of the info rather than to just be shown you will need to get it out of your phone onto paper.

Depending on the sponsor and who you encounter at the premises -- owner or service staff -- displaying the email on your phone should be fine, so long as they are able to jot down the Player Reward Ticket number and compare it against the Sponsor Reward Receipt number we send them. It's best to print out the ticket, though.

We're mulling over some thoughts for a simple FreePlayo app which will allow users to play on the go and leverage location services to find sponsors nearest them. Who would be interested in that?

Depending on the sponsor and who you encounter at the premises -- owner or service staff -- displaying the email on your phone should be fine, so long as they are able to jot down the Player Reward Ticket number and compare it against the Sponsor Reward Receipt number we send them. It's best to print out the ticket, though.

We're mulling over some thoughts for a simple FreePlayo app which will allow users to play on the go and leverage location services to find sponsors nearest them. Who would be interested in that?

I would be.. I can already play from my android phone but a way to interact with my location is a good idea.

As for showing your phone, this has not worked for me when eating at the restaurants as they want a physical copy to give the boss and not just some number that has been jotted down. Teq Reef for 1 has no idea how to even check on the spot if the numbers are valid.

Just back and enjoyed benefits of around 5000 Baht with food, accomodation, clothing and cash prizes. Thank you Freeplayo, i was certainly a winner.

P.S. to the admin, if you would like to PM your email i have an friend who may be interested in becoming a sponsor.

• Like 1

Hi folks,

Just a quick note for those of you with Facebook accounts: If you have good pictures taken in and around Pattaya and you share them on Facebook, you can tag them with FreePlayo.com Pattaya (our Facebook page). If we then share a tagged pic with our own followers, we'll credit your FreePlayo account with 50 points.

Be a winner!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pattaya lovers,

For the Euro 2012 semifinals a well-known Pattaya pub will be giving away two bottles of Carlsberg for only 50 FreePlayo points!

You get 20 points just for registering on FreePlayo. And if you invite just one friend who registers on FreePlayo you earn another 50 points.

As easy as that -- two Carlsberg can be yours to enjoy during a semifinal of Euro 2012! But be quick.

www.FreePlayo.com -- be a winner!