Has Anyone Sold Their "loo Kroong"daughter?

Neeranam

Some posts have criss-crossed, no need to snap at me.

That makes sense, so the sin-sod is also a way of making sure socio-economical compatibility between the families?

Sorry, I am a bit slow.dimwits, you know... :D :D

Sorry, cranky. Too much rain, not enough sun :o

I did not receive a sin sod but then we didn't have a Thai wedding--my choice, I just could not handle over 1000 people all coming to see me at that time (might be just about able to handle it today -but oh well, too late now :D ) Also, my parents would have needed to fly out for the wedding. My husband and his family did offer, I turned it down. However, I have to say I never felt like I was being bought or sold.

If I had a daughter, and the dowry was set, I wouldn't give it back, but I'd certainly drive round and pick him up occaisionally in my new car so he can come round and watch tv on my new plasma tv set. I suppose I'm just too good hearted for my own good really. :o

Edited by bkkmadness

If I had a daughter, and the dowry was set, I wouldn't give it back, but I'd certainly drive round and pick him up occaisionally in my new car so he can come round and watch tv on my new plasma tv set.  I suppose I'm just too good hearted for my own good really. :D

:D

You and me both bkk, although i must admit you are a tad more generous than me. He would have to halves on the cost of the fuel. :o:D