Two Irish Men Went On Rampage, Stab Two People In Pattaya

webfact

Get it Right...They were scouser's, liverpool bully boys, 2 big lumps. They will pay big time, ones in the monkey house now waiting trial for the stabing the other has paid a stack for his input. Stay off the streets after 2 am the nutters and thier hangups turn into dangerous phsyco's.....

• Like 1

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Some people don't like being picked on by a mob and will retaliate. It's quite telling that there are four victims here and only two suspects.

It seems to me like the usual situation where a mob attacked a couple of people but this time the mob lost the brawl.

That's right. Blame the 'Thai mob'

Read the story. The Irish returned to get their money back. The owner gave them their money. They weren't satisfied for some reason, caused more ruckus and assaulted two customers in the bar. Staff and motorcycle guys came to aid of bar owner. The Irish left. The bar was shut down and owner of bar takes two unidentified victims to hospital. The two farangs then returned to the bar and started the brawl with the 4 Thai guys who had probably forced them to leave after the money was refunded.

Why don't you read the facts before posting?

How could the two guys come back to the bar and start another fight when the bar owner already closed the bar?

I think we are all curious to know, what bar ever returns a bar fine?

No matter how small the amount, 99.9% if not a 100% would have the bouncers bash your head in for even asking for it back, even if you asked ever so politely. Feel free to list all the bars you know of that over such a satisfaction guarantee.

Yes I know the story CLAIMS the female bar owner did. It is highly suspect, but ok the Boom Boom Beer Bar. Any others?

Edited by wxyz

Unfortunately this will be the last of what we will hear about this story. None of the 5 or so english newspapers in Pattaya will do a follow up on this, as in all other crimes committed around here. My guess is if they can financially settle this with the two Thai’s and pay a substantial payment to the right people they be out and about free as a bird, unless they bashed up the BIB too badly while being arrested. If they can't pay the fines I don't see them doing much more than a few months and then get deported.

Amazing comment above.

So whatever the circumstances, someone else must suffer for somebody else's wrong ?

Some Thais are bad so bash any of them ?

For what it is worth, attempted murder is a possible charge and the injured are in serious conditions so no lenience is likely. This is not a farang vs Thai issue but an issue of senseless thugs who happen to be Irish who stabbed people who happen to be Thais. In reality it could have been farang against farang in Pattaya and wanna-be hard cases will never win. It's not their territory and their own country's softer penalties don't apply.

Edited by Rimmer
Please note These comments are in reply to a post that has been removed
  • Like 1

You bar fine a girl you take her out the bar what happens then has absolutely nothing to do with the bar whatsoever the bar has lost a member of staff for some hours sometimes for the whole night you took that member of staff out of the bar you PAY end of story.

Whatever happens between you and the girl once you leave the bar is your business, Ive seen it all before some paralytic drunk idiot shouting "do you know who the f'k I am" to the cashier as he wants his money back, he's abused the staff member he bar fined in the room, bullied her in a whiskey fueled rage and she run out the room scared for her safety sending him into a fit of rage returning to the bar to get his poxy 6 quid back, sad, low life, incapacity benefit claiming scum bag losers that make Frank Gallagher look like a perfect role model.

Not correct in so many cases. If you take the girl for 'long time' that is what you pay for and should get. I know a few people who have had refunds off the mamasan when the prozzie has not fulfilled her side of the agreement.

Amazing comment above.

So whatever the circumstances, someone else must suffer for somebody else's wrong ?

Some Thais are bad so bash any of them ?

For what it is worth, attempted murder is a possible charge and the injured are in serious conditions so no lenience is likely. This is not a farang vs Thai issue but an issue of senseless thugs who happen to be Irish who stabbed people who happen to be Thais. In reality it could have been farang against farang in Pattaya and wanna-be hard cases will never win. It's not their territory and their own country's softer penalties don't apply.

"softer penalties don't apply."

You must mean how the thai justice system deals out equal justice to thai and farang alike, cuz like that would be JUSTICE, right

Edited by wxyz

You bar fine a girl you take her out the bar what happens then has absolutely nothing to do with the bar whatsoever the bar has lost a member of staff for some hours sometimes for the whole night you took that member of staff out of the bar you PAY end of story.

Whatever happens between you and the girl once you leave the bar is your business, Ive seen it all before some paralytic drunk idiot shouting "do you know who the f'k I am" to the cashier as he wants his money back, he's abused the staff member he bar fined in the room, bullied her in a whiskey fueled rage and she run out the room scared for her safety sending him into a fit of rage returning to the bar to get his poxy 6 quid back, sad, low life, incapacity benefit claiming scum bag losers that make Frank Gallagher look like a perfect role model.

Not correct in so many cases. If you take the girl for 'long time' that is what you pay for and should get. I know a few people who have had refunds off the mamasan when the prozzie has not fulfilled her side of the agreement.

I repeat and this is how it works, when you bar fine a girl your paying for the time lost at the bar with her work duties not what happens between you and the girl that's between you two and your business how long you keep her for short or long time. The bar does not in anyway make money or on some sort of commission with the girl if/when you pay for more then simply taking her out the bar, that's the girls money not the bars!!!

An average 300 baht bar fine across the board in beer bars is to take the girl out until the next working day, if you agree to pay her short time then she will obvioulsly leave when your finished and return to the bar (if she wants) If you want to keep her longer then 1 working day you pay another 300 baht to the bar, what you and her get up to is of no conceren to the bar unless you treat her badly.

Now you know how it works. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

REMOVED

Than this surely must be a good reason to avoid Pattaya.

This has overtones of the coastal resort Majorca, which was a highly respectable holiday destination during the 1950s, 60s and 70s, then as it`s popularity grew; Majorca became the holiday playground to the yobs and lowlifes of Europe. Same thing, cheap women, cheap booze, drugs easily available, drunken thugs, fights and even murders. The Spanish authorities never really put any resources into controlling the bars and the visitors because like Pattaya, there was too much money involved, with everyone getting a slice of the cake.

Because of the financial benefits for mafia, gangs and corrupt officials that these sort of set ups yield in, it now appears that Phuket is going the same way and will very soon become another Pattaya.

what is it with us brits......any trouble / fighting , I'm ashamed to say, 90% chance on us up to our necks in it......

They are Irish, not British!

This is around the 5th post saying the same thing. Guess what, to the rest of the world you are spliting hair. Just like when all Americans are lumped into the same barrel and the US is 38 times larger than the UK. Get over it, to the rest, you are all cut from the same cloth, whether you like it or not.

Really - and you've carried out extensive research in the rest of the world which confirms this? The USA is a country, just like Ireland and the Unitied Kingdom. That means Americans from the USA do in fact come from the same country.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Some people don't like being picked on by a mob and will retaliate. It's quite telling that there are four victims here and only two suspects.

It seems to me like the usual situation where a mob attacked a couple of people but this time the mob lost the brawl.

That's right. Blame the 'Thai mob'

Read the story. The Irish returned to get their money back. The owner gave them their money. They weren't satisfied for some reason, caused more ruckus and assaulted two customers in the bar. Staff and motorcycle guys came to aid of bar owner. The Irish left. The bar was shut down and owner of bar takes two unidentified victims to hospital. The two farangs then returned to the bar and started the brawl with the 4 Thai guys who had probably forced them to leave after the money was refunded.

Why don't you read the facts before posting?

As if they are the REAL facts

Yes, in the -Pattaya news- Link, http://www.pattayadailynews.com from the first page, Original story, I read that.

===He began to act strangely and demanded a return on the bar fine he had paid earlier for girls to have sex with. But the girls were afraid of getting hurt, so they returned to the bar.

That made Mr. Delaney furious and he demanded to have his money back. But the girls refused.===

So, the money was not given back!!!

Also in this -LINK- http://www.pattayaon...al-pattaya-bar/ there is no word of a money back!

Read here-from above LINK.

=== a fight between two groups of foreigners, which started after two of them demanded a refund of Bar Fines paid for two Bar Girls earlier in the night.===

I do not know what was wrong with the OPs post and story telling?

Not one word to read, that the boys got the money back! If they would get it back, the incident would not have happened I think!

Edited by ALFREDO

I would say the bar owner lied and did not give the irish guys their money back, and the irish guys lost their temper.

Some people dont like to be cheated?

Completely right I think, after reading the Original reports which are linked, see my Post above.

I only surprised, that I have to come after 11 Pages to read that LINKS. wai.gif

ALFREDO are you for real, can you not read, they returned to the bar got their 300 baht back without question - happy happy and even stayed in the bar for more drinks...then an altercation took place place with other falang customers in the bar, ALFREDO what part of this is so difficult for you to understand...............my last post here - yee of little brain can debate this till your fingers are to the bone, there is truth there but you need the ability to see it

-smedly-

In the LINKS in this thread it can nowwhere been read, that the punters got their money back!

Have you a LINK to your opinion?

The OP put a LINK to that thread, there is another LINK, see my above Post and these LINKS show,

the money was not payed back!

I even -copied- the words from the LINK-REPORTS in my POST, can you read? Than read!

I can only think that the OP did write this part in his OPENING POST WRONG! wai.gif

From the first page of the LINK http://www.pattayadailynews.com in the OP post

===In central Pattaya two violently drunken Irish hooligans get furious over bargirls not refunding paid barfines===

Does that sound to you, they got their money back?

Edited by ALFREDO

The bar employs prostitutes not waitresses, these girls have not completed hospitality courses they are employed for a specific reason Prostitution. You take away the facade and what you have is a brothel nothing more. The so called barfine is the brothel owners cut for the service the prostitute is to provide to the punter. Yes the punter takes them away for 1/2 an hour or so and that is only because inconsiderate patrons are generally using the pool table to play pool. lets face reality Thai bars are nothing more than brothels.

Edited by softgeorge

ALFREDO and smedly, It rather looks as though PDN has updated their copy from the one that was originally posted by Webfact which said:

the girls returned to the bar a short time later claiming they feared for their safety once they arrived at Delaney's house, seeing how intoxicated he and his friend, 40-year old Irish national, Thomas Plunkett were.

According to the bar owner, Delaney who seemed badly intoxicated, followed the girl back to the bar and angrily demanded his money back. The bar owner quickly complied

The copy that now shows on their page reads:

But the girls were afraid of getting hurt, so they returned to the bar.

That made Mr. Delaney furious and he demanded to have his money back. But the girls refused.

Mr. Delaney was now out of control shouted and turned on two foreigners in the beer bar with his knife. The motor bike taxi rider and the security guard came to restrain him.

ALFREDO and smedly, It rather looks as though PDN has updated their copy from the one that was originally posted by Webfact which said:

the girls returned to the bar a short time later claiming they feared for their safety once they arrived at Delaney's house, seeing how intoxicated he and his friend, 40-year old Irish national, Thomas Plunkett were.

According to the bar owner, Delaney who seemed badly intoxicated, followed the girl back to the bar and angrily demanded his money back. The bar owner quickly complied

The copy that now shows on their page reads:

But the girls were afraid of getting hurt, so they returned to the bar.

That made Mr. Delaney furious and he demanded to have his money back. But the girls refused.

Mr. Delaney was now out of control shouted and turned on two foreigners in the beer bar with his knife. The motor bike taxi rider and the security guard came to restrain him.

I guess that could reduce thier credibilty a little.

I repeat and this is how it works, when you bar fine a girl your paying for the time lost at the bar with her work duties not what happens between you and the girl that's between you two and your business how long you keep her for short or long time. The bar does not in anyway make money or on some sort of commission with the girl if/when you pay for more then simply taking her out the bar, that's the girls money not the bars!!!

An average 300 baht bar fine across the board in beer bars is to take the girl out until the next working day, if you agree to pay her short time then she will obvioulsly leave when your finished and return to the bar (if she wants) If you want to keep her longer then 1 working day you pay another 300 baht to the bar, what you and her get up to is of no conceren to the bar unless you treat her badly.

Then your experiences are different to mine and we will have to agree to disagree :)

i was friends with a mamasan for 2 years and know how she worked it.

All this fuss over a bar fight in Pattaya - something that happens in this city most nights - and nobody has died.

This is just the same old story that happens again and again. A drunken falang or two gets into a fight over women/money and fight ensues. Weapons get used and someone ends up in hospital. Police decide who is in the wrong and arrange payments/compensation to victims plus take their cut then everybody goes home.

I think we are all curious to know, what bar ever returns a bar fine?

No matter how small the amount, 99.9% if not a 100% would have the bouncers bash your head in for even asking for it back, even if you asked ever so politely. Feel free to list all the bars you know of that offer such a satisfaction guarantee.

Yes I know the story CLAIMS the female bar owner did. It is highly suspect, but ok the Boom Boom Beer Bar. Any others?

Still waiting for that long list of establishments that offer satisfaction guarantee or we will refund your bar fine.

Seems like it would be a huge selling point eh?

Edited by wxyz

Then your experiences are different to mine and we will have to agree to disagree smile.png

i was friends with a mamasan for 2 years and know how she worked it.

clap2.gif yea I am sure you did. Were you her quality controller?

I honestly think it depends on how well you know the bar and owner so it's really down to your own personal relationship with the bar

In most circumstances - highly unlikely especially in tourest areas of the city, but I do know first hand they got the barfine returned and continued to drink in the bar afterwards, an altercation between them and other falangs in the bar occured and the MB taxi driver and securty tried to break it up, the two Liverpool hoods left and returned sometime later and attacked the Thais with a knife.

Edited by smedly

I honestly think it depends on how well you know the bar and owner so it's really down to your own personal relationship with the bar

In most circumstances - highly unlikely especially in tourest areas of the city, but I do know first hand they got the barfine returned and continued to drink in the bar afterwards, an altercation between them and other falangs in the bar occured and the MB taxi driver and securty tried to break it up, the two Liverpool hoods left and returned sometime later and attacked the Thais with a knife.

That certainly does clear the air since you were there and have "first hand" info.