Law Court Dress Code

Make sure you look smart and handsome. Smart and handsome people don't do bad things. It's the ugly and dirty looking ones who commit crime.

It also wouldn't hurt to have a funny tie. Maybe 'Angry Birds'. It will show off your cute side. The judge, if female, may even think it's 'narak'.

anal retardant

Back in the States I used to buy bullshit repellent in aerosol spray cans - where can I get some of this stuff?

I'm sure ThaiVisa has an ad somewhere...and the way Google Ads works both you and I will probably see such ads on all the pages we surf to over the coming weeks. wink.png

Judges in Thailand wear robes similar to western courts, but not as fancy as in the UK. This is an image of a provincial court judge. He is wearing a formal shirt and a tie under his robe.

Word to the wise, shave and have a clean haircut. Have a serious, expression, and dress conservatively. I recommend a proper shirt and tie and a jacket. No Bermuda shorts, no flip flops.

iPhones2100.jpg

• Like 2

You could always try a speedo, unshaven, unshowered, hairy everything on display, piercings, tatts and a carrier bag full of Chang; just like the farang <deleted> I have to put up with in the local 7/11.

Maybe you could use bouncers to enforce dress code at 711, business should boom.

You could always try a speedo, unshaven, unshowered, hairy everything on display, piercings, tatts and a carrier bag full of Chang; just like the farang <deleted> I have to put up with in the local 7/11.

Maybe you could use bouncers to enforce dress code at 711, business should boom.

I forgot to mention the massive fat deposits and male tits, many of which are significantly larger than most Thai girls'.