How Do These Two Models Compare?

Sophon

I am considering a 2008 4 dr Navara, but it doesn't have the traditional front grille.

post-5469-0-50050700-1330756325_thumb.jp

Is this an aftermarket job or an original Nissan grille? I don't much care for how it looks, so if I bought the vehicle how much would it cost to replace it with an original one?

Thanks in advance.

Sophon

I am considering a 2008 4 dr Navara, but it doesn't have the traditional front grille.

post-5469-0-50050700-1330756325_thumb.jp

Is this an aftermarket job or an original Nissan grille? I don't much care for how it looks, so if I bought the vehicle how much would it cost to replace it with an original one?

Thanks in advance.

Sophon

This is the after market grille and it looks good,kind of Hammer'ish...I'll keep it,but if want to change,I will start with accessory shops and ask if they have an original laying around...and if they do,they will swap it for a minimal charge.

The other option is a Nissan dealer,but much more expensive...again,I'll keep this one smile.png

Edited by funcat

Twas looking at some new Calibre's in the local Nissan showroom, why do they write half an essay on the front doors? its not as if most of the locals would comprehend!

ph34r.png

spelling edit - oops!

Edited by phutoie2
  • Like 1

This is the after market grille and it looks good,kind of Hammer'ish...I'll keep it,but if want to change,I will start with accessory shops and ask if they have an original laying around...and if they do,they will swap it for a minimal charge.

The other option is a Nissan dealer,but much more expensive...again,I'll keep this one smile.png

"Hammer'ish", do you mean like a Hummer? To me this grille just looks garish, but fortunately people have different tastes. If not the world would be a very boring place :)

I might keep it as it is anyway. The girlfriend like the "big teeth", and I won't be able to see the front from inside the vehicle anyway. And when parked the front will face a wall most of the time.

Sophon

"Hammer'ish", do you mean like a Hummer? To me this grille just looks garish, but fortunately people have different tastes. If not the world would be a very boring place smile.png

I might keep it as it is anyway. The girlfriend like the "big teeth", and I won't be able to see the front from inside the vehicle anyway. And when parked the front will face a wall most of the time.

Sophon

thumbsup.gif