Sizzler Prices Up And Quality Down

gguy

I still think Sizzlers is one of the best for a salad bar. If there is something better for a salad bar, (that doesn't cost 800 baht) let me know. Correct, the main meals are always disappointing. Since I am there for the salad bar I may get the grilled ?? chicken but its texture is almost like "mystery meat". I imagine it is from the water and chemicals they pump into it. Though the beef is supposedly from Australia, it doesn't rank with other imports. For my Western "beef" fix, I got to the Beef Eater restaurant which is across from Mikes down from Kiss restaurant. I have never been disappointed with the quality of beef at Beefeater or the service from the highly trained staff. The problem there is sometimes you have to wait for a table, Imagine all the restaurants to go to in Pattaya, one has to wait for a table at Beefeaters. --Says something doesn't it? (That good service and food DOES make a difference.)

For a while there, I would go occasionally just because I liked the blue cheese dressing with the salad bar. Then they totally changed the recipe and it was more like salad cream with a homeopathic amount of "cheese" and that was my last time there. I am coping well.

I still think Sizzlers is one of the best for a salad bar. If there is something better for a salad bar, (that doesn't cost 800 baht) let me know. Correct, the main meals are always disappointing. Since I am there for the salad bar I may get the grilled ?? chicken but its texture is almost like "mystery meat". I imagine it is from the water and chemicals they pump into it. Though the beef is supposedly from Australia, it doesn't rank with other imports. For my Western "beef" fix, I got to the Beef Eater restaurant which is across from Mikes down from Kiss restaurant. I have never been disappointed with the quality of beef at Beefeater or the service from the highly trained staff. The problem there is sometimes you have to wait for a table, Imagine all the restaurants to go to in Pattaya, one has to wait for a table at Beefeaters. --Says something doesn't it? (That good service and food DOES make a difference.)

When you hear the expression highly trained staff, makes you wonder if the owner is writing the post...Hmmmmmm

So JT... which is the best (reasonably priced) steak restaurant

I can happily say I don't have a clue! I'm too broke arsed to know so I just don't even bother with steak restaurants. Memories of Argentina will have to do. Edited by Jingthing

So JT... which is the best (reasonably priced) steak restaurant

I can happily say I don't have a clue! I'm too broke arsed to know so I just don't even bother with steak restaurants. Memories of Argentina will have to do.

For me, recent memories of a wonderful Brazillian Grilled meat resto in Seoul (of all places), are fond indeed.