3 Foreigners Injured In Bangkok Bomb Explosion

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are so predictable, the imperialists screaming we told you so, but also having an other reason to hit Iran over the head, the anti Muslim brigade basically screaming we told you all Muslims are bad and the scourge of the earth, and the poor little Israel being the victim in all of this. Maybe we should wait for the conclusion of the investigation, could well be that the guy was a lonely nutter like the one in Norway.

Speedy recovery to all that where hurt.

Ahem, I direct your attention to the following public service annoncement. Please note, imperialist scum need not watch as they have already heard this story before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FckLO8HcNyo

• Like 1

The Iranian regime is bummed that the Syrian regime, their very close ally, is threatened with massive internal revolt. They fear they might be next. Insha-Allah!drunk.gif

I wish free iran soon

Its time us muslims are heard. loud and clear!

The target was to be soi 4

What is the factual evidence for that?

There is absolutely none. Troll or idiot --please ignore him. This thread is depressing enough in its revelation of how irrationally some people think.

In some social circles in thailand trolls/idiots can appear to be relative "intellects"

There is absolutely none. Troll or idiot --please ignore him. This thread is depressing enough in its revelation of how irrationally some people think.

Agree, the number of imbacils here is astounding.

Most people responding can't even distinguish between Iran, Sirya, Hezbollah and Al-Qaida, but they sure the hell think they know everything.

The fact that Islamist terrorists operate almost everywhere (including Thailand, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, USA, you name it), is a well known fact.

The fact that most of the time they fail, either because they are intercepted by counter terrorism forces, or sometimes blow themselves up by accident, is also well known to people who read the news (not TV news...).

We should be happy that this time they failed, but they are not going to stop unless the Muslim world turns democratic, and this can take maybe 50 years.

Thus far, there's been no credible, or even incredible, report of what these guys may have had as their target or plan.

Their house went BOOM.... The one guy was wounded and captured... A second guy caught at the airport...

Everything else right now is speculation... and a lot of BS....

There's also no indication one way or the other as to whether these guys have anything to do with the threat warning passed along by Israel and the U.S. back in December....

So until some more facts or supposed facts surface, let's leave the crazed speculation and conspiracy theories in check.

The timing (India, Georgia, Thailand) coincides with the long known about retaliation threats related to the four year anniversary of the assassination of Hezbollah leader Imad Mughniya. So when you say there is no evidence of linkage, with Iranians involved, you are simply wrong.

JT you may well be right but "the long known retaliation..................Imad Mughniya", long known by whom outside the interested protagonists? Bit unfair of you to be so harsh on TGJohn given how little evidence there is of a seriously planned plot

(CNN)

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast blamed Israel, accusing it of having bombed its own embassies in New Delhi and Tbilisi "to tarnish Iran's friendly ties with the host countries," Iran's state-run Islamic Republic News Agency said. "He brushed aside Israeli accusation on Iranian involvement in the bombing and said that Israel perpetrated the terrorist actions to launch psychological warfare against Iran," IRNA reported.

"Iran condemns terrorism in strongest term and Iran has been the victim of terrorism," Mehmanparast said.

]

This is a complete lie!

I wouldn't put anything past the Israelis, after all they bomb maim and kill with impunity nearly every day, and any excuse to target Iran, will not be missed by them, perhaps even manufactured by them. As one earlier poster said forget about the main stream Western media they are just part of the misinformation agenda.

Agree, the number of imbacils here is astounding.

Most people responding can't even distinguish between Iran, Sirya, Hezbollah and Al-Qaida, but they sure the hell think they know everything.

The fact that Islamist terrorists operate almost everywhere (including Thailand, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, USA, you name it), is a well known fact.

The fact that most of the time they fail, either because they are intercepted by counter terrorism forces, or sometimes blow themselves up by accident, is also well known to people who read the news (not TV news...).

We should be happy that this time they failed, but they are not going to stop unless the Muslim world turns democratic, and this can take maybe 50 years.

I can't find Sirya, is it anywhere near Syria?

Maybe I'm just an imbacil

Edited by pastitche
  • Like 1

The TIMING relates to the recent Thailand terror threat (also Azerbaijan), fertilizer warehouse arrest, Hezbollah-Iran bombings in India and Georgia, but the TARGET makes no sense. Jury still out.

By timing, I mean the fourth anniversary of the assassination of Hezbollah's deputy leader, Imad Mughniyah.

Friendly suggestion to Thai officials: please stop trying to meddle with US embassy warnings and worry more about terrorism than tourism profits.

Sound advice.

However, Thais are so self absorbed in their Thainess that they are yet to realize that all of them are also infidels to Palestinians, Hezbollah and all millions of Muslim extremists.

• Like 1

Thus far, there's been no credible, or even incredible, report of what these guys may have had as their target or plan.

Their house went BOOM.... The one guy was wounded and captured... A second guy caught at the airport...

There's also no indication one way or the other as to whether these guys have anything to do with the threat warning passed along by Israel and the U.S. back in December....

So until some more facts or supposed facts surface, let's leave the crazed speculation and conspiracy theories in check.

The timing (India, Georgia, Thailand) coincides with the long known about retaliation threats related to the four year anniversary of the assassination of Hezbollah leader Imad Mughniya. So when you say there is no evidence of linkage, with Iranians involved, you are simply wrong.

JT you may well be right but "the long known retaliation..................Imad Mughniya", long known by whom outside the interested protagonists? Bit unfair of you to be so harsh on TGJohn given how little evidence there is of a seriously planned plot

You people need to open your eyes, This is just what the U.S. warned about and its not over yet.

I didn't say that, Jing... I simply said... there's no EVIDENCE thus far in this case indicating what these guys are about... And I wasn't talking about or disputing their reported nationality at all.

The theories and threats you mention may have some credibility... But as regards today's events in BKK, there's no evidence produced...as yet..suggesting any intention or direction at all. That was the thrust of my comment.

Posters above were making silly comments suggesting their target was Suk Soi 4... There's no indication of that all at... Likewise, there's no indication these guys were out to harm the school in that Phra Kanong neighborhood, as some posters above have been speculating... Those were the kinds of comments I was responding to.

Since presumably the three or however many Iranian (?) guys had to leave their house in quite a rush, perhaps the Thai police will uncover there some actual evidence of what their intended target(s) was. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

(CNN)

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast blamed Israel, accusing it of having bombed its own embassies in New Delhi and Tbilisi "to tarnish Iran's friendly ties with the host countries," Iran's state-run Islamic Republic News Agency said. "He brushed aside Israeli accusation on Iranian involvement in the bombing and said that Israel perpetrated the terrorist actions to launch psychological warfare against Iran," IRNA reported.

"Iran condemns terrorism in strongest term and Iran has been the victim of terrorism," Mehmanparast said.

]

This is a complete lie!

I wouldn't put anything past the Israelis, after all they bomb maim and kill with impunity nearly every day, and any excuse to target Iran, will not be missed by them, perhaps even manufactured by them. As one earlier poster said forget about the main stream Western media they are just part of the misinformation agenda.

Everyday, you say?crazy.gif They must be the worst people in the world, those Jews! vampire.gif Makes the Syrian regime look like puppies in clown suits.ph34r.png Edited by Jingthing

you guys are so predictable, the imperialists screaming we told you so, but also having an other reason to hit Iran over the head, the anti Muslim brigade basically screaming we told you all Muslims are bad and the scourge of the earth, and the poor little Israel being the victim in all of this. Maybe we should wait for the conclusion of the investigation, could well be that the guy was a lonely nutter like the one in Norway.

Speedy recovery to all that where hurt.

Ahem, I direct your attention to the following public service annoncement. Please note, imperialist scum need not watch as they have already heard this story before.

Awwww, why would you give him inconvenient things like facts and evidence?

RT veen_NT: Just watched police interview on #NationTV- 3 explosions and 1st at the bombers' house. 2nd thrown at taxi and 3rd in front of the school.

Does this sound more like a nutter lone wolf to anyone else?

Exactly what I was thinking. Whatever his motives, the whole thing stinks of amateurism.

It looks like one of the earlier posters here guessed at the correct explanation:

Government spokeswoman Thitima Chaisaeng said police reported the house was being used to make bombs and had uncovered a cache of C4 explosives and remote control detonating devices.

She said a bomb went off inside the rented house and two of the three men fled. The third man, identified as Saeid Moradi, followed and tried to hail a taxi, which refused to stop.

So two iranian terrorists are AT LARGE! Amazing Thailand.

why do you say amazing Thailand ? are all terrorists that commit such acts around the world immediately caught ? Why would you think that should be the case here ?

your just jumping on the knock the authorities bandwagon, if reports are true they now have a second in custody, thought that would be cause for praise not sarcasm.

Well, only the ones that blow their legs off and lie in the street waiting for the BiB.

(CNN)

]

This is a complete lie!

How do you do? do you work for CIA or Mossad? Or do you know something we dont know?

RT veen_NT: Just watched police interview on #NationTV- 3 explosions and 1st at the bombers' house. 2nd thrown at taxi and 3rd in front of the school.

Does this sound more like a nutter lone wolf to anyone else?

Exactly what I was thinking. Whatever his motives, the whole thing stinks of amateurism.

This was a bomb making warehouse and things took a wrong turn when they almost blew them selves up.

It looks like one of the earlier posters here guessed at the correct explanation:

Government spokeswoman Thitima Chaisaeng said police reported the house was being used to make bombs and had uncovered a cache of C4 explosives and remote control detonating devices.

She said a bomb went off inside the rented house and two of the three men fled. The third man, identified as Saeid Moradi, followed and tried to hail a taxi, which refused to stop.

So two iranian terrorists are AT LARGE! Amazing Thailand.

why do you say amazing Thailand ? are all terrorists that commit such acts around the world immediately caught ? Why would you think that should be the case here ?

your just jumping on the knock the authorities bandwagon, if reports are true they now have a second in custody, thought that would be cause for praise not sarcasm.

Well, only the ones that blow their legs off and lie in the street waiting for the BiB.

Ha. And at first they started to ask him to move along as he was in some beggar's protected territory.

(CNN)

]

This is a complete lie!

Everyday, you say? They must be the worst people in the world, those Jews! Makes the Syrian regime look like puppies in clown suits.

He was speaking about a country and its policies but yet you are pretending he was speaking a religion. Are you one of these folks that using the anti semitic card any time somebody voices a condemnation of Israel and it actions or policies.

And by the way, he also didn't say every day .. he said "nearly" every day and unless people are ignorant of the news related to these actions, because of folks who want to pretend speaking about it is anti semitic, I believe everybody understands what the poster meant.

Truthfully TOT's campaign could very well be:

Miracle Thailand! It will be a miracle if you do not get ripped off, scammed or blown to smithereens. Miracle Thailand!!!

I think you mean TAT, Tourism Authority of Thailand... TOT is the phone company.

Truthfully TOT's campaign could very well be:

Miracle Thailand! It will be a miracle if you do not get ripped off, scammed or blown to smithereens. Miracle Thailand!!!

I think you mean TAT, Tourism Authority of Thailand... TOT is the phone company.

You are right. I stand corrected. Thank you Tall guy!

I was going to add... only partly in jest... that these terrorist guys really may have taken a serious wrong turn here today....

It's one thing to have to worry about getting caught by Thailand and its Keystone Cops...

But now they've gone and blown up a Thai taxi...and threatened its driver... And the Taxi Mafia surely aren't going to take kindly to that....

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

Three explosions rocked Sukhumvit 71 in Bangkok on Tuesday afternoon, badly injuring an Iranian man who lost both his legs.

359135.jpg

An Iranian man was injured in a bombing in Bangkok on Feb 14, 2012. (Photo Wassayos Ngamkham)

Another man was arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport after police discovered explosive materials in a house rented by three Iranians in Soi Pridiphanomyong 31.

Four other people were injured in the blasts.

She said a bomb went off inside the rented house and two of the three men fled.

The third man, identified as Saeid Moradi, followed and tried to hail a taxi, which refused to stop. Police said he threw a bomb at the taxi, injuring the driver, and ran off.

He then was spotted by police and threw a third bomb at them, but it bounced off a tree and blew his legs off. He was rushed to Kluaynamthai Hospital.

So I was just discussing this event with my wife and asking her what are they saying on the Thai news channels. She tells me that on Ch 3 they stated that they are not sure yet as to why this happening but it might be a RESULT of the recent statements made by the US Embassy.

This is no joke. I am being serious with relating what I was told by my wife that they are speculating on the Thai news. That this attack might have been the result of the US Embassy's statement.

Edited by Jayman

He was speaking about a country and its policies but yet you are pretending he was speaking a religion. Are you one of these folks that using the anti semitic card any time somebody voices a condemnation of Israel and it actions or policies.

And by the way, he also didn't say every day .. he said "nearly" every day and unless people are ignorant of the news related to these actions, because of folks who want to pretend speaking about it is anti semitic, I believe everybody understands what the poster meant.

People who are obsessed only with Israeli government flaws while ignoring similar or much greater flaws of other governments in the world are almost always anti-semites. Sorry, that's the truth. So the Jewish state bombs something nearly everyday? When was the last day they bombed something then? Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1