3 Foreigners Injured In Bangkok Bomb Explosion

webfact

I think everyone boasting about how stupid the Thai officials are and how perfect the American intelligence is should understand that the truth lies somewhere in between.

Was it not the CIA that failed to detect 9/11 ??

Was it not the Thai police who managed to capture suspects last month ??

Get off your horse and face reality.............it has now been proven that there were two active terrorist cells in Sukhumvit area.

Try spending less time crowing on the internet and more time being observant if you live in that area.

Do you honestly believe that there are no CIA operatives in LOS ?.

They ARE here, and providing info for natives to act on. BUT, they will not inform numnuts like yourself of what they are achieving. rolleyes.gif

I can't believe you have posted that against your name. Are u blushing yet?

Never blush, oooops, only when l come out the shower and my mrs IS THERE. giggle.gif

Don't worry about it, she got over her disappointment a long time ago.

Anyway, I never said there were no CIA in Thailand.........so your post is factually wrong. I also did not indicate that I was entitled to any advance notice, however I will say that there will no point having a trial, all the barrack room lawyers here have taken care of that already.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Muslims believe that the only way to guarantee going to Paradise to is by participating in Jihad and the virgins are just part of the whole fantastic package. This is probably the main reason that some Muslims are willing to strap on a bomb.

Who would have thought that the Playboy Mansion is actually Islamic Heaven on Earth in which case Hugh Hefner is obviously non-other-than "Son of Allah!"

Oh NO! This conspiracy crap is contagious; now I've got it too.

Something about this incident makes me wonder. Perhaps I've simply been here too long, but it seems to me that with all the assorted little (and not so little) blasts and bombs and burnings, and how NO ONE (Thai, anyway) is ever caught or arrested in connection with them- it's kind of like the way only FOREIGN drug mules are ever caught here. The only time any THAI drug mules are caught is in other countries. How convenient....

I had the same thought but held my tongue until someone else voiced their concern. With the level of dis-information being spewed by the Thai government, one has to wonder if there is a bit of collusion taking place. In other words, the Thai authorities may be complicit in the entire affair.

I think everyone boasting about how stupid the Thai officials are and how perfect the American intelligence is should understand that the truth lies somewhere in between.

Was it not the CIA that failed to detect 9/11 ??

Was it not the Thai police who managed to capture suspects last month ??

Get off your horse and face reality.............it has now been proven that there were two active terrorist cells in Sukhumvit area.

Try spending less time crowing on the internet and more time being observant if you live in that area.

Since when did this become a pissing match between the CIA and the Thai government?

A post has been removed due to possible violation of copyright and non compliance of fair use. It is generally accepted, but not written into law, that quoting the first two or three sentences of an article and giving a link to the source is considered “fair use” and not a violation of copyright.

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

Edit: Removed some more baiting/bickering posts as well.

So what happen to US or Jews plot to create this FALSE FLAG? So far one (women) Iranian went back to Iran, why would she be doing that? Hmmm.

Don't hold your breath for any retractions.

From what I see here is, blame the American first, then the Jews.

So what happen to US or Jews plot to create this FALSE FLAG? So far one (women) Iranian went back to Iran, why would she be doing that? Hmmm.

Oh the "FALSE FLAGgers" are still out in full force. The fact that they were all Iranian, all carried Iranian passports, all attempted to flee or fled to Iran is only proof positive that there is ABSOLUTELY, NO POSSIBLE WAY that Iran had ANYTHING to do with this incident.

• Like 1

Oh the "FALSE FLAGgers" are still out in full force. The fact that they were all Iranian, all carried Iranian passports, all attempted to flee or fled to Iran is only proof positive that there is ABSOLUTELY, NO POSSIBLE WAY that Iran had ANYTHING to do with this incident.

Dohh!

Don't hold your breath for any retractions.

From what I see here is, blame the American first, then the Jews.

A lot of the naysayers are Brits or Aussies who are quick to shoot their mouths off with anti-Americanism without thinking. I remember a couple weeks ago you had a bunch of whiny Aussies on here talking about how it was all American paranoia etc...

• Like 1

1329330691801.jpg

Based on the surveillance-picture, I myself blame the BLF (Backpacker Liberation Front), since clearly 2-out-of-3 bombers were carrying rucksacks ! Time to raid the Khao San Road district !

rolleyes.gif

3 bombers? I only see 2 b....oh wait...dang! One of 'em's wearing camouflage shorts.

• Like 1

A lot of the naysayers are Brits or Aussies who are quick to shoot their mouths off with anti-Americanism without thinking. I remember a couple weeks ago you had a bunch of whiny Aussies on here talking about how it was all American paranoia etc...

Whose turn is it next ? rolleyes.gif

1329330691801.jpg

Based on the surveillance-picture, I myself blame the BLF (Backpacker Liberation Front), since clearly 2-out-of-3 bombers were carrying rucksacks ! Time to raid the Khao San Road district !

rolleyes.gif

3 bombers? I only see 2 b....oh wait...dang! One of 'em's wearing camouflage shorts.

He's the one on special detached-duty, spreading bed-bugs on our nice clean Thai trains, I suspect. Biological-warfare ! laugh.png

Edited by Ricardo

Cui bono?

That's what everyone should be thinking about right now. After all is said and done who benefits from all this?

Iran + Terroist Attacks = Invasion of Iran

Now, who wants that? Does Iran want to be invaded? Really?

Or is it the US/EU/Israel who have been circling around Iran for years now that want to attack Iran? Hmmmmmm...

Cui bono?

I see that not too many TV members play chess.

Cui bono?

That's what everyone should be thinking about right now. After all is said and done who benefits from all this?

Or is it the US/EU/Israel who have been circling around Iran for years now that want to attack Iran? Hmmmmmm...

Cui bono?

Please explain how ANYBODY else persuaded 4 Iranian citizens to set up a bomb factory in BKK, and a Hezbollah affiliated Lebanese national to accumulate tonnes of bomb-making material. Iran + terrorist attacks = SSDD.

You should never underestimate the stupidity of your opponent, in chess or war, though in some cases it may be difficult to be more stupid.

• Like 1

Cui bono?

Cui bono?

What a silly comment.One may as well apply the cui bono criterion to other world events to achieve an absurd conclusion, for example the attack on the Twin Towers.Who benefited? Ah, the enemies of Islam and international Jewry.

• Like 1

If Iran's plot had worked, Iran would have benefited by sending a message, but the bomb went off prematurely. Trying to spin this into another nutty conspiracy theory will not work. wacko.png

But how do they benefit?

Say they had blown up 1000 people at Nana or assasinated some Israeli diplomat, how does that really benefit them? Maybe it hurts their perceived enemy a little bit but in the long run it most definately will not benefit them after they get to host an invasion and all the horrors that come with that.

It's like some whimp going up to the local hardman in a pub, pouring a pint over his head and then ending up in hospital. Why would he do that?

Cui bono?

Cui bono?

What a silly comment.One may as well apply the cui bono criterion to other world events to achieve an absurd conclusion, for example the attack on the Twin Towers.Who benefited? Ah, the enemies of Islam and international Jewry.

Yes, we should definately apply cui bono to other world events. How else can you come to a logical conclusion about what you think happened?

Or, should we just download our opinions from BBC world news and be happy with that.

Edited by teatree

Cui bono?

Cui bono?

Nice picture of tinfoil hats on your avatar. tinfoilhatsmile.gif

P.S Just out of curiosity, if Mossad were behind the bombings why did the female member of the bombing cell get on a flight to Tehran - I can't wait to hear how you try and spin that one, but have little doubt you will try.

Edited by Steely Dan

Cui bono?

Cui bono?

If the Bangkok bombing boogaloo was a False Flag operation by the US and Israel then they sure did a piss-poor job of it!

Its a pity that some posters have to resort to name calling. It would be nice to take the discussion out of the school yard but I have learnt through experiance that this is impossible on TV.

The intricacies of the bomb plot are unclear and there are many permiatations regarding who these people are and what their motives were. (Anyway, why would the contingency of the Iranian woman flying back to Iran exist when everyone is going to point to that as proof that Iran did it? A 3 year old could come up with a better plan than that.)

But one thing is very clear indeed - a worldwide bombing campaign is not to the benefit of Iran and would be just what those hell bent on invading the country would want.

Terror attacks are just not in Iran's interests in the long run.

• Like 1