Malaysian police arrest couples on Valentine's Day

News_Editor

I think all of the countries that follow this religion have religious police, but it only applies to the followers of their religion. I have heard that the girl can get out of being charged if she does with them what she was going to do with her guy. Like a gentleman, they protect a woman from everybody but themselves. The woman cannot prove rape without at least 4 male witnesses and if she cannot prove rape, she is guilty of sex outside of marriage which gets the death penalty.

Just shows what ''Their'' stuff is about eh, BUT THEY think the ladies are waaaaaaaay beneath the men so for me it's a disgrace and all this shit cos a guy wrote a book. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I think all of the countries that follow this religion have religious police, but it only applies to the followers of their religion. I have heard that the girl can get out of being charged if she does with them what she was going to do with her guy. Like a gentleman, they protect a woman from everybody but themselves. The woman cannot prove rape without at least 4 male witnesses and if she cannot prove rape, she is guilty of sex outside of marriage which gets the death penalty.

Just shows what ''Their'' stuff is about eh, BUT THEY think the ladies are waaaaaaaay beneath the men so for me it's a disgrace and all this shit cos a guy wrote a book. coffee1.gif

It appears it is all about cockblock everybody except them.

Explain ?

Explain ?

The religious police protecting women from everybody but them.

I don't you've got your facts straight here. There are variations in how Islamic societies interpret and implement Islamic law, just as there are variations in the way that, so-called, Western democracies have different penal codes e.g. the UK and the US, differ in their approach to capital punishment, although on the surface they appear to be very similar societies

For example, the largest Moslem country in the world is Indonesia, and to my knowledge they remain a secular society, with the exception of Aceh at the N tip of Sumatra.

I don't you've got your facts straight here. There are variations in how Islamic societies interpret and implement Islamic law, just as there are variations in the way that, so-called, Western democracies have different penal codes e.g. the UK and the US, differ in their approach to capital punishment, although on the surface they appear to be very similar societies

For example, the largest Moslem country in the world is Indonesia, and to my knowledge they remain a secular society, with the exception of Aceh at the N tip of Sumatra.

And yet, none grant nor enforce equal rights for non practitioners, same with minority rights, same with human rights.

No wonder some place bombs and await their 7 virgins. Must seem like one h_ll of a party waiting for them and no religious police lurking outside the door waiting to pounce.

Pretty ludicrous that their belief is to prevent sex while alive but believe after they die it is an orgy, hypocrites.