Iran Envoy Claims 'Zionist Regime' Behind Bangkok Blasts

webfact

What a bunch of cowards. Like a child denying he took a cookie from the cookie jar. I guess torrorism is cowardly also. They would garner a whole lot more respect and credibility in my eyes if they just came out said, yep it was us and doing this because of XY and/or Z. They get blamed for it anyway so grow some balls.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have all the anti-Zionists on here conveniently forgotten that these "people who are not really Iranians" had flights to Tehran?

Probably not a lot of Jewish people arrive at Tehran airport.

Hi Doctor!

could you explain what you mean?

Are you saying that there are no Iranian Jews?

Then let me enlighten you!

The current Jewish population of Iran is 25,000

The United States is home to 60,000–80,000 Iranian Jews

Israel is home to 200000-250000 Iranian Jews

Which begs the question why do 10 times as many Iranian Jews prefer these 2 countries to Iran? It seems many more are coming from than going to Tehran.

Do you ask why Jews prefer U.S. and Israel before Iran?

Maybe they were looking for something better, as 4 millions other Iranians who left Iran after the revolution.

Nice try. The vast majority of Iranians Jews left and the majority of those left are elderly. The vast majority of non-Jewish Iranians stayed. The truth is Iranian Jews are forced to live a much more segregated life than they did before the Islamic revolution.

As they do not have nuclear weapons yet, it would be rather difficult to use them. Let,s hope the situation stays that way.

I would not be surprised if the Iranians did possess something. They have been at this for over a decade. It is not as if they built a nuclear power grid in the interim. I am of the belief that one of the reasons western nations and Israel are trying to downplay to immediate risk is that they have no way of coping with it. An acknowledgement of a clear and imminent threat would require an immediate intervention that runs the risk of becoming a massive conflict fast.It could see attacks on western capitals, panic in the EU and the usual cowardice in the face of threat and the near destruction of Israel, and perhaps the destruction of key Gulf State energy suppliers. China and India would lose their most important energy supplier and would face a crisis and Russia would see further violent unrest from its muslim populace. As such, it is in everyone's best interest to deny the most likely scenario. No one really has a workable solution that would be acceptable to all parties. And so no one can let go of the tiger's tail. The situation is far worse than the general public thinks and the worlld's governments don't know what to do. The only thing everyone agrees on is to play for time and hope for the best.

Have all the anti-Zionists on here conveniently forgotten that these "people who are not really Iranians" had flights to Tehran?

You imply that all others support Zionists. Do you?

That's what you infer as I do not see the implication.

As I see it, these threads serve as an opportunity for the usual haters to crawl out from under their rocks and spread their hatred. No matter how evident the facts, imaginary events and twisted tales of false flag ops in a bygone era are trotted out. Deal with the reality that the terrorists in this case were all trying to get back to Iran. Did you notice that they weren't going to the most convenient destinations, the Gulf States, which offer excellent airlinks to Thailand? Nor did they try to hide out in Malaysia or Indonesia. The world with the exception of North Korea, Pakistan, Cuba and Venezuala all know what Iran is and have acted accordingly to protect themselves. Let the Iranians return their nationals to Thailand so that there can be a full inquiry. Won't happen though since Iran will shield its agents as it denies its terrorist plot.

Edited by geriatrickid

Is not this tit for tat. after Israelis assasintaing Iranian scientists.?

The Iranian personnel that were involved in the incidents in Iran were also members of the Republican Guard which is part of the state military apparatus. They were engaged in hostile activity. It is not known if the Israelis were responsible for the deaths of these people. It might have very well been Brtish intelligence with an assist from the Gulf States and the USA.

The people that were targeted by the Iranians in Thailand were not military personnel. They were Thai civilians and they were Israeli diplomatic staff. Israel has never targeted diplomatic staff. The EU has never targeted diplomatic staff. Only the Iranians and their proxy Hizbollah target civilians and diplomatic personnel.

When is the last time an Israeli agent threw a grenade at a poor Thai taxi driver, or threw a grenade at a hapless Thai policeman, or threw a grenade in proximity to an elementary school, or through a grenade in a crowd?

How then can you call this tit for tat? What this shows me is that the Iranians and their proxies do not care about collateral damage. They will do whatever they want and don't care if Thais are killed, crippled, maimed or terrorized in the process.

Can we blame the government? Don't we all have bad people in our country.

If a few of our national went to do bad things, must the government take responsibility?

Are we saying that there are no known terrorist that is truely Americans, British, Irish, French, German, Spainish, Russian, etc (not those nationalised after they became adult)?

There are plentity of Thais caught and charge for terrorism last year (during the Red protest), and we are still proud of Thailand.

That all depends on whether the government was involved in helping (i.e. suppling travel documents, money, equipment, knowledge, etc.) these people with their attack. If they were then yes, they should be held responsible. In the same way that if say Suthep or Taksin actively supported elements which led to the deaths or injury of soilders or civilians during the riots then they too should be held responsible.

I guess with the Iraninan connection intelligence at the highest levels of various governemnts may pin point the blame, but i doubt if that intelligence would be made public as it may compromise 'the source'.

Did Iranian government was involved in suppling travel documents to these people?

Yes. So did all the government in this world, help their nationals (who happens to be a terrorist) with travel documents.

You imply that all others support Zionists. Do you?

That's what you infer as I do not see the implication.

As I see it, these threads serve as an opportunity for the usual haters to crawl out from under their rocks and spread their hatred. No matter how evident the facts, imaginary events and twisted tales of false flag ops in a bygone era are trotted out. Deal with the reality that the terrorists in this case were all trying to get back to Iran. Did you notice that they weren't going to the most convenient destinations, the Gulf States, which offer excellent airlinks to Thailand? Nor did they try to hide out in Malaysia or Indonesia. The world with the exception of North Korea, Pakistan, Cuba and Venezuala all now what Iran is and have acted accordingly. Let the iranians return their nationals to Thailand so that there can be a full inquiry. Won't happen though since Iran will shield its agents.

Nope, Iran will be applying 'persuassive techniques to get them to talk. I doubt they will see the light of day ever again. I ask you, if you were working for the Iranian Government and had just blown an op in the style of a 10 year old, would you ever go back to Iran? Iiiiiiiiiii don't think so.

It is also getting a little tedious that when someone disagrees with you, they are suddenly guilty of spreading hatred. I am sure you are really much better than that.

As regards how 'evident' the facts are, give us a list of your facts, no imaginary events or twisted tales, and I will match it with a list of facts also, no imaginary events or twisted tales.

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 1

The Iranian personnel that were involved in the incidents in Iran were also members of the Republican Guard which is part of the state military apparatus. They were engaged in hostile activity. It is not known if the Israelis were responsible for the deaths of these people. It might have very well been Brtish intelligence with an assist from the Gulf States and the USA.

The people that were targeted by the Iranians in Thailand were not military personnel. They were Thai civilians and they were Israeli diplomatic staff. Israel has never targeted diplomatic staff. The EU has never targeted diplomatic staff. Only the Iranians and their proxy Hizbollah target civilians and diplomatic personnel.

When is the last time an Israeli agent threw a grenade at a poor Thai taxi driver, or threw a grenade at a hapless Thai policeman, or threw a grenade in proximity to an elementary school, or through a grenade in a crowd?

How then can you call this tit for tat? What this shows me is that the Iranians and their proxies do not care about collateral damage. They will do whatever they want and don't care if Thais are killed, crippled, maimed or terrorized in the process.

Most of the world's known spy are disguise as diplomatic personnel for obvious reason. Even James Bond. Maybe the Iranians were after a spy in diplomatic staff skin.

Let me answer that in tinfoil hat style: Perhaps the Iranians assassinated their own scientists as they were about to spill the beans about the Iranian weapons program, they then blamed Israel for this so they could then get some equivalence credits allowing a 'retaliatory attack' on Israeli targets.

Sound far fetched? Well perhaps you could see how absurd the Iranian claims are as are the apologists who claim to believe them.

• Like 2

As they do not have nuclear weapons yet, it would be rather difficult to use them. Let,s hope the situation stays that way.

I would not be surprised if the Iranians did possess something. They have been at this for over a decade. It is not as if they built a nuclear power grid in the interim. I am of the belief that one of the reasons western nations and Israel are trying to downplay to immediate risk is that they have no way of coping with it. An acknowledgement of a clear and imminent threat would require an immediate intervention that runs the risk of becoming a massive conflict fast.It could see attacks on western capitals, panic in the EU and the usual cowardice in the face of threat and the near destruction of Israel, and perhaps the destruction of key Gulf State energy suppliers. China and India would lose their most important energy supplier and would face a crisis and Russia would see further violent unrest from its muslim populace. As such, it is in everyone's best interest to deny the most likely scenario. No one really has a workable solution that would be acceptable to all parties. And so no one can let go of the tiger's tail. The situation is far worse than the general public thinks and the worlld's governments don't know what to do. The only thing everyone agrees on is to play for time and hope for the best.

Nice statement and very true! Just someone please tell Israel that Iran is 1-3 years from developing a nuke (if they are indeed pursing to have a nuke) and any attack on Iran will have dire consequences in the region and indeed the world, a pre-emptive strike is one hell of a gamble to play.

Nice statement and very true! Just someone please tell Israel that Iran is 1-3 years from developing a nuke (if they are indeed pursing to have a nuke) and any attack on Iran will have dire consequences in the region and indeed the world, a pre-emptive strike is one hell of a gamble to play.

the world news says, the pre emptive strike talks are at a fever pitch, warships are going through the suez, i think its a done deal, its just a question of tiime

Most of the world's known spy are disguise as diplomatic personnel for obvious reason. Even James Bond. Maybe the Iranians were after a spy in diplomatic staff skin.

You do know James Bond is just a fictional character right? It makes for good movies as real life is not always so exciting.

Edited by Jayman

the world news says, the pre emptive strike talks are at a fever pitch, warships are going through the suez, i think its a done deal, its just a question of tiime

I'm afraid I would have to agree with you about it being a question of time. One positive thing is that Iran wants to resume talks with the west, apparently their currency has lost half its value in a matter of weeks, maybe the sanctions are beginning to be felt in Tehran!

Lies! All lies. coffee1.gif

And you would know this how ?

One thing that isn't a lie...Iran has the right to pursue nuclear energy as a member of the IAEA! Unlike Israel who acquired nuclear technology ILLEGALY and abide by no international law.

• Like 1

What you are saying is that it is ok to kill the Iranian scientists but no one should touch Israeli diplomats(representants for israeli government)?cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

One thing that isn't a lie...Iran has the right to pursue nuclear energy as a member of the IAEA! Unlike Israel who acquired nuclear technology ILLEGALY and abide by no international law.

And what an interesting and intriguing tale that is!

Yes, and another thing that is not a lie is that Israel has plenty of illegal nukes pointed at Iran. Making Israel the most dangerous, warmongering country in the region or even in the world. Certainly they threaten the security of all of us. BTW Geritric I'm no hater

half my family are Jewish. I traveled in Israel. I'd say it's a desperate and paranoid country. If you enjoy seeing Schoolgirls toting uzis and road blocks everywhere you might enjoy it.

Yes, and another thing that is not a lie is that Israel has plenty of illegal nukes pointed at Iran.

I don't know if that is true and you don't either, but possibly a good thing if the PerzianistTMph34r.png regime in Iran thinks that. Edited by Jingthing

Yes, and another thing that is not a lie is that Israel has plenty of illegal nukes pointed at Iran.

I don't know if that is true and you don't either, but possibly a good thing if the PerzianistTMph34r.png regime in Iran thinks that.

C'mon JT, play fair..Israel has It's whole arsenal pointed at Iran right now, just waiting for the all clear from DC. Disturbingly though, there is rumours that Israel will by-pass US approval and proceed with that pre-emptive 1st strike, either way, as I pointed out to you, ANY attack on Iran would be a war crime without UN Security approval, Israel is NOT under any immediate threat from Iran, therefore any attack would be ILLEGAL,and it would have far reaching consequences for the whole world. It's not worth the risk friend!

I don't know where you got the idea that Israel, if they attack Iran's nuclear development program, intends to strike with nuclear weapons. Sounds like pure fiction to me.

So you admit Israel does have "illegal nukes" then jap.gif Wanting to take out Iran's "perceived nuke capability"

Sounds fair play to me...... ?

I don't know where you got the idea that Israel, if they attack Iran's nuclear development program, intends to strike with nuclear weapons. Sounds like pure fiction to me.

So you admit Israel does have "illegal nukes" then jap.gif Wanting to take out Iran's "perceived nuke capability"

I don't admit anything nor do I have any knowledge of their program either way. The issue here, anyway, is Iran's program, NOT Israel's.

I don't admit anything nor do I have any knowledge of their program either way. The issue here, anyway, is Iran's program, NOT Israel's.

Why not find out about it then. Google 'Israels nuclear weapons' Please let us know what you find....Or are you a total skeptic about everything.

Why not find out about it then. Google 'Israels nuclear weapons' Please let us know what you find....Or are you a total skeptic about everything.

You're off topic here. Move on. Edited by Jingthing

You're off topic here. Move on.

Funny how you always make that call when it gets too difficult. Don't you tire of blindly supporting a Government that the majority of the world knows is doing wrong, or is your need to support minority groups now so overwhelming that in your eyes they can do no wrong? The Israeli government do not give two hoots about the USA or its citizens, it has shown it in the past and it will show it again in the near future.

It's not a difficult topic. It's a done to death topic so to respond to it is feeding the you know whats. (Israel's nuclear program.) Its been discussed ad nauseum 100 times here. Nothing new to say. I did say that suggesting Israel is considering using nukes on a first strike is wildly over the top.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

You're off topic here. Move on.

Funny how you always make that call when it gets too difficult. Don't you tire of blindly supporting a Government that the majority of the world knows is doing wrong, or is your need to support minority groups now so overwhelming that in your eyes they can do no wrong? The Israeli government do not give two hoots about the USA or its citizens, it has shown it in the past and it will show it again in the near future.

The future being election year in the US (2012) Israel knows the US wont go with attacking Iran right now, they also know that if they attack Iran then the US will HAVE to back Israel, therefore an attack on Iran is almost a certainty! The US-UK and allies will be drawn into a conflict, maybe Russia &China too! Bring it on...??