Where Is The Best Place In Thailand

Rosco911

Would be useful to know when the trip is being planned for. If I was advising a friend coming on a honeymoon and they were not short of cash, I'd be looking at Trisara, or The Shore at Katathani, or Sala Phuket or Mom Tri's Villa Royale, or maybe Sarojin (Khao Lak)...

Not surpisingly the OP hasn't been back to his thread after Dumb and Dumber started their squabble about Phuket with their blinkered, yet opposite, points of view.

I hope that I'm dumb and not dumber. smile.png

Anyway, I very much doubt that the OP is so sensitive that he won't come back because of a little disagreement between two members, especially when one of them has already given the exact same advice, almost word for word that you just gave, about 20 posts ago. Not bad for a dumbo wink.png

Sorry, I rarely read all of your rambling posts. You've had very little different to say through your last 2 or 3 guises.

khao lak, phangna, krabi, koh samet are all more respectable and better looking.

khao lak if you want to bored out of your mind!!!

We're talking about a honeymoon and not about a bachelor club outing. Khao Lak has lovely beaches some of which are very quiet, forests and waterfalls inland, plenty of restaurants, and also many bars where you can find people to socialize with. There is a wide range of accomodation possibilities, varying from backpackers dormitories to 5 star resorts.

Well.....you would say that, having a guest-house there, eh?

khao lak, phangna, krabi, koh samet are all more respectable and better looking.

khao lak if you want to bored out of your mind!!!

We're talking about a honeymoon and not about a bachelor club outing. Khao Lak has lovely beaches some of which are very quiet, forests and waterfalls inland, plenty of restaurants, and also many bars where you can find people to socialize with. There is a wide range of accomodation possibilities, varying from backpackers dormitories to 5 star resorts.

Well.....you would say that, having a guest-house there, eh?

People being accused of having a hidden agenda doesn't make this thread more informative. In my case, posting here never brought me a single extra Baht of turnover, and I don't expect this ever to change. I value integrity, and I certainly wouldn't recommand Khao Lak to people looking for a vibrant exciting nightlife.

• Like 2

Sorry, I rarely read all of your rambling posts. You've had very little different to say through your last 2 or 3 guises.

I don't have any guises! If you don't want to read my posts then of course that is your choice. Although I would say you do a wonderful job at replying to posts you haven't read! I would say that since I joined I have had just as many people agree with me and 'like' my posts as those who don't. In fact it would seem that it's only you and a couple more of the old regulars that seem to have a problem for whatever reason. I would welcome some more input from the op so we can get back to giving him some advice.

I don't have any guises! If you don't want to read my posts then of course that is your choice. Although I would say you do a wonderful job at replying to posts you haven't read! I would say that since I joined I have had just as many people agree with me and 'like' my posts as those who don't. In fact it would seem that it's only you and a couple more of the old regulars that seem to have a problem for whatever reason. I would welcome some more input from the op so we can get back to giving him some advice.

You seem to have some reading and comprehension problems mate.

If you look above you will see I said "I rarely read ALL of your rambling posts". I do occassional scan them to see if they are worth my time.

In my post #27, if you read it correctly, you will find I started one para with the words "As several posters have pointed out". This was meant to show that I may be repeating what others have said before me. Feel free to be included in this all-encompasing phrase, I would hate you to get too upset and start counting up all your friends to prove you're better than me. I'll make it easy, I don't have any friends.

(by the way you're definately not the "Dumber" of the duo.)