Juristic Entity Bank Account

I live on an estate of 62 houses in the Bang Saray Pattaya area. We have formed a legal Juristic Entity for the purpose of collecting Maintenance Fees to pay for Security/Garbage collection etc. This entity is over six years old. Each year a new Committee is appointed and certain changes to our bank signatories have to be made in order to draw out money each month to pay expenses. (We need three signatures on a cheque.)

We have always banked with Siam Commercial Baan Amphur as it is the nearest. In the last couple of years they have become more and more obstructive, even rude, despite us having a healthy surplus for which we receive no interest.

This year they tell us we need someone with a Work Permit on our Committee. As almost all owners are retirees from UK,USA,France,Canada,Sweden,Finland etc. we have no one with this qualification.

Could any members give us advice; offer opinion; recommendations?

As president and a proxy juristic person manager of a 245 units condominium in Sukhumvit,( proxy because i don't have a work permit to the the juristic person himself although i call all the shots)

I would suggest to you to shop around with few back, namely smaller banks like Thanachart or city bank where your business will be more appreciated and you will be treated as a valued customer,

• Like 1