Crimes Against Thaivisa Members

I think the OP should start his own forums where he can try to enforce whatever harebrained rules he likes.

I can see you being the first member banished to Canada

Canada - Scotland, cold wet dark, same but different.

Oh, I understand the difference, despite their French influence, Canada lacks the fine cuisine of Scotland.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the OP should start his own forums where he can try to enforce whatever harebrained rules he likes.

Oh, I understand the difference, despite their French influence, Canada lacks the fine cuisine of Scotland.

Moose tastes better than haggis.....at least the male kanooks dont wear dresses with wee badger hand bags and dont spend half their lives tossing their cabers

• Like 2

Yes, some questions get asked repeatedly. It may even be more frustrating for long time members to have to read them (at gunpoint I assume, since simply not opening the thread doesn't seem to be an option for some).

What may better serve the newbies is a FAQ pinned at the top of each set of forums. And the information needs to be updated so that it's current. Pinning six year old threads with over a thousand replies is ridiculous.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.c...1642,100.615483

double-facepalm-1.jpg

• Like 2

Moose tastes better than haggis.....at least the male kanooks dont wear dresses with wee badger hand bags and dont spend half their lives tossing their cabers

Tossing your caber is better than the real thing.

Theblether is unable to post a photo of his beautiful lady because

1. It is against forum rules and

2. She will be recognized by many members as they have already banged her.

Several times.

Would love to see a photo - if only for the mammaries. rolleyes.gif

they have opened another hamburger(mcdonalds)bar??

punishment, feed then hamburgers,till they get that mad cow thing(oops to late)

Stay with the plot old chap..

<deleted> is a hamburger bar ?.....didnt realise they sold booze in McD's in Thailand, is it sold between the hours of 2 and 5

they have opened another hamburger(mcdonalds)bar??

punishment, feed then hamburgers,till they get that mad cow thing(oops to late)

Stay with the plot old chap..

<deleted> is a hamburger bar ?.....didnt realise they sold booze in McD's in Thailand, is it sold between the hours of 2 and 5

Gotta be a sugar buzz. rolleyes.gif

Regarding a punishment for the ladyboy thread posts- as someone who has to deal with a lot of them- I say that they have to go online, find, and take absolutely EVERY 'is she a real woman or is she a ladyboy' test until they can get 100% on each one in less than a 10 minute period. Each 'fail' is penalised by the individual having to go and make a NEW test.

• Like 2

And I'd like to add a new one:

Crime: Posting a 'my girlfriend was a masseuse working in a bar called 'Knockers' in Pat Pong for 7 years until she was 22 years old, and she wants me to send me money from my home country to help her dear aged mother, but does she really love me?' thread.

Punishment: Marriage.

What no sick Buffalo ?

I wish I understood what this thread was about. It feels like I'm eavesdropping on some private coded conversation that other people find funny but i can only look on with a puzzled expression.

fair enough comment ... blether ... time to steer the ship back on course.

And I'd like to add a new one:

Crime: Posting a 'my girlfriend was a masseuse working in a bar called 'Knockers' in Pat Pong for 7 years until she was 22 years old, and she wants me to send me money from my home country to help her dear aged mother, but does she really love me?' thread.

Punishment: Marriage.

That punishment doesn't need to be handed out by a Judge tho' .... it's self inflicted.

• Like 1

Crime - Posting incoherent gobeldeegook when drunk .

Punishment - There is no punishment other than having to read ones own pish the next day .

Just to be clear, is it OK to post incoherent gobeldeegook when sober?

Punishment - There is no punishment other than having to read ones own pish the next day .

Only if you have a medical condition .

Only if you have a medical condition .

Isn't being sober a medical condition? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Are you speaking from experience?

Yes , I am a bonafide drunkard and I cringe at the pish I write on here .