Garden Patch

OZEMADE

Hi Guys/Girls. I have been through the Garden section on TVF and could not find the info I want or the location to purchase.

I have started a small Vegetable garden at home, growing Queensland Blue Pumpkin, Watermelon, Ox Heart Tomatoes and beans. I bought all the seeds from OZ. They are doing OK. However I want to know if there is a place in Pattaya that I can buy some Blood & Bone or the like to get some more life in the soil.

I would also ask if there is any advice on what else I can do to rejuvenate the garden patch and where to buy in Pattaya or close to Pattaya.

Thanks.

Edited by Rimmer
Font size

The weekend plant market on Sukhumvit Road (sort of Opposite BKK pattaya Hospital) sells some liquid that is the by product of earthworms doing their thing. It is not expensive, organic and works well in veggie patches. I have seen the stuff (sorry can't remmeber what it is called) in some nurseries dotted all around town.

Before planting I mix into the soil some cow dung...these are sold in various sized bags and not expensive.

The weekend plant market on Sukhumvit Road (sort of Opposite BKK pattaya Hospital) sells some liquid that is the by product of earthworms doing their thing. It is not expensive, organic and works well in veggie patches. I have seen the stuff (sorry can't remmeber what it is called) in some nurseries dotted all around town.

Before planting I mix into the soil some cow dung...these are sold in various sized bags and not expensive.

Thanks doggie, I'll give it a go.