New Pcx 150

tekinsel

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this price will be around 85000 baht include insurance,plate,tax,...etc. Sellerman told me 80.000+ include everything, i bought click 125i, at first they said48.000 but later it will be 54.500baht ( include alloy wheels, combi brake, papers,plate,etc )

PCX150 be less than 90.000baht, lots of people guessed around 90k, i hope it will not be same as pcx125

this price will be around 85000 baht include insurance,plate,tax,...etc. Sellerman told me 80.000+ include everything, i bought click 125i, at first they said48.000 but later it will be 54.500baht ( include alloy wheels, combi brake, papers,plate,etc )

PCX150 be less than 90.000baht, lots of people guessed around 90k, i hope it will not be same as pcx125

if they could over charge for the pcx and overcharge for the cbrs why would they not over charge for this new one ?

Would be interesting to know what Sumet Cycle feels is the right price maybe?

Yes, t'would be interesting.

Depends if the bike is in short supply, I'll bet. Also if it is well received thereafter and there is a big demand.

Up here in the north, I expect that they'll be considerably overpriced (against APHonda's suggested price) as were the the three new CBR-i models - or the 125PCX for that matter. Exception might be if Honda itself intervenes during the first month with a serious promotion.

If that headlamp presents only one spot of light, I'll be disappointed. Oncoming motorbikes and scooters (or motorcycles for that matter) define themselves nicely with narrow twin set of lights and I like to be seen (as with racing green on black).

I conclude that that bump in the seat is popular somewhere as it is still with us.jerk.gif

Ape Honda have put up details on their site

http://www.aphonda.c...pcx150/spec.asp

is it the same physical size as the old one or has it gotten more bulkier ?

the specs for the 125 are here

http://www.aphonda.c...010/technic.asp

The 150 is basically the same outside dimensions, and only 4 kg heavier. The 150 is actually 152.9cc.

We are selling them for 85k, but I'm guessing some dealers might have them as low as 80 and others as high as 90. Shop around and find the price and dealer that are right for you. We sold the first three we got yesterday within two hours of their arrival.

Will it have a "kick start" option too or only the electronic ignition? I have been looking for a while for something bigger than the Nouvo 135 but that still look and sound as a scooter, i don't like the noise been made from the bigger bikes

Will it have a "kick start" option too or only the electronic ignition? I have been looking for a while for something bigger than the Nouvo 135 but that still look and sound as a scooter, i don't like the noise been made from the bigger bikes

a cbr 250 is as quiet as most scooters ..........

Hi all,

i just got my new PCX 150 black/red in Pattaya - the price is 78.500 net, (i traded in my PCX 125) after a few km i can easy feel the gain in torch (main point for me), also the rear suspension is upgraded to the 125 and according to the dealer also some changes in the automatic gearbox . I will let you know more in a few days.......i probably have to change the seat again like at the old one as i am 6'1

Cheers Mr. Jay

Hi all,

i just got my new PCX 150 black/red in Pattaya - the price is 78.500 net, (i traded in my PCX 125) after a few km i can easy feel the gain in torch (main point for me), also the rear suspension is upgraded to the 125 and according to the dealer also some changes in the automatic gearbox . I will let you know more in a few days.......i probably have to change the seat again like at the old one as i am 6'1

Cheers Mr. Jay

Congrats, nice one, and the price sounds pretty reasonable, I have to say!

We are selling them for 85k, but I'm guessing some dealers might have them as low as 80 and others as high as 90. Shop around and find the price and dealer that are right for you. We sold the first three we got yesterday within two hours of their arrival.

I'm currently out of the country, back this Friday night. If you have any in stock this weekend, I'll be interested, cash purchase.

The 150 is actually 152.9cc.

Which, if I remember correctly, puts it into the top bracket for tax a compulsory insurance, same as a 1 liter bike. By just 3cc. Surely 149.9 would have been sensible.

I'm currently out of the country, back this Friday night. If you have any in stock this weekend, I'll be interested, cash purchase.

I've got three more coming in sometime next week. Unfortunately, they have all been reserved. I don't think I'll have more until next month. If you can wait I'll reserve one for you. What color are you interestred in getting. Thanks.

Brian

I was able to pickup a new White/Red model today in Chiang Mai. I had stopped off at one of the Honda dealers here to make an inquiry about the new model and was shocked to see 2 units on display (B/R & W/R). After asking if I could buy today, she said sure-you pay, you drive today. The price was out the door at 79,800 TB with insurance and registration.

Then we hit a snag, the manager of the store realized what was going on and said the models were for display only, not for sale. I would need make a down payment and they would reserve a unit for me and it should be here in 4 weeks. After a few conversations trying to convince them to sell one of the 2 units, they made a few calls to Bangkok and came back with a new price of 82,000 TB out the door with 1 year insurance & registration. We finally settled on a price of 85,600 including 1 year insurance, registration/tags & 3 years theft coverage. I was satisfied with the price.

The other part of the story is I had made a down payment on a PCX on 24 Dec 2011 at a different dealer in town. I made a trip by there as well after seeing the new models and they were unwilling to sell the unit on display even though I had been waiting since 24 Dec 2011. The unwillingness to sell a unit for the sake of having a display model is comical when it comes to running a business (in my opinion).

I appreciate the team at NAT Honda and their willingness to sell today.

I've got three more coming in sometime next week. Unfortunately, they have all been reserved. I don't think I'll have more until next month. If you can wait I'll reserve one for you. What color are you interestred in getting. Thanks.

Brian

Hi Brian,

I'm hoping one of those reserved is mine. I will definitely take the red with black panels. I will PM you as well as I have a whole list of modifications that I would like doing before collecting. :)

I was able to pickup a new White/Red model today in Chiang Mai. I had stopped off at one of the Honda dealers here to make an inquiry about the new model and was shocked to see 2 units on display (B/R & W/R). After asking if I could buy today, she said sure-you pay, you drive today. The price was out the door at 79,800 TB with insurance and registration.

Then we hit a snag, the manager of the store realized what was going on and said the models were for display only, not for sale. I would need make a down payment and they would reserve a unit for me and it should be here in 4 weeks. After a few conversations trying to convince them to sell one of the 2 units, they made a few calls to Bangkok and came back with a new price of 82,000 TB out the door with 1 year insurance & registration. We finally settled on a price of 85,600 including 1 year insurance, registration/tags & 3 years theft coverage. I was satisfied with the price.

The other part of the story is I had made a down payment on a PCX on 24 Dec 2011 at a different dealer in town. I made a trip by there as well after seeing the new models and they were unwilling to sell the unit on display even though I had been waiting since 24 Dec 2011. The unwillingness to sell a unit for the sake of having a display model is comical when it comes to running a business (in my opinion).

a dashing new PCX 150 on the floor would certaintly liven up a dreary shop and might convince a few people to order one than showing them a picture in a leaflet

i dont blame them for not wanting to sell it

i had the same problems with one of my cbr 250's

i had 103,000 in my hand to exchange and insisted on getting the one in the window display :D

the staff said no initially ,the manager said can i not come back next week and get it ? ,but the owner pulled rank in the end and gave it to me :)

You had a deal for 79,500 then the manager got involved and wanted 85,600?

Gouging bastard.

You had a deal for 79,500 then the manager got involved and wanted 85,600?

Gouging bastard.

I noticed a brand spanking new PCX in our condo parking lot, which always where roughly 40 % of ALL the bikes are Nouvo Elegances or Nouvo MX's. It looked terrific. I don't have this hangup a lot of my friends have with the "bulbous oversized look" of the PCX. I have a friend who now weighs close to 300 pounds who's going to buy his first bike shortly, but he's so far not even considering the PCX over the new Elegance model. I was about to urge him to meet me today to look a new 150 over as the buying urge started to swell up in me, but as I looked over at my Elegance in the parking lot and the brand new 150, I started thinking about the grocery shopping trip we did two days ago when we hung four bags of groceries in front of my knees. There's also the Elegance's ability to carry something behind the driver that is totally lacking with the PCX....example, I've often strapped a desktop computer back there with bungee cords so that I could take it to tukcom for repair. So although I'm sure the new 150 PCX is a dream to drive and looks good in my eyes if not my friends', it is not as practical and at prices inflated by dealers it really sticks in my crawl to pad an underserving pocket.

Archived