Central Pattaya Beer Bar Owner Accused Of Underage Sex Trafficking

Rimmer

Central Pattaya Beer Bar owner accused of underage sex trafficking

PATTAYA:--Another Beer Bar owner has been arrested and accused of providing underage girls for sex with foreign customers.

Officers from the Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit, based at Banglamung Police Station received a tip-off that the owner of the Happy Day’s Bar located on Pattaya Second Road close to the “Made in Thailand” market in Central Pattaya, was providing the young girls.

The Police Unit used foreign operatives armed with marked bank notes who reportedly entered the bar and arranged to pay 300 Baht each to take two girls from the bar who were aged 16 and 17 years old. The operatives then agreed a price of 1,000 Baht each in exchange for sexual services. At this point, officers moved in and detained the girls and the owner of the bar,

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/50861/central-pattaya-beer-bar-owner-accused-underage-sex-trafficking/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-03-13

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Thailand shoud legalise prostitution, but only for those (supplying the service) over 21. Teenagers in Thailand are too immature to make such lifestyle choices independently at any lesser age. Legalisation could free resources (and corruption waste) to concentrate on enforcement

I can remember Pattaya a long time ago when the average age of the bar girls were 16 or 17 ,not that i am saying its right but "old" was 20/21 times havnt half changed,half the bars seem to have "girls" who could be a granny.cowboy.gif

Seems a lot of farang must like these older women. Why? I never barfine them.

The reality is it is somewhat difficult to find girls under 21 in the bars let alone 14!