Ten Things You Will Never Hear In Thailand.........

theblether

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of things you never hear - a bar lady told me once that the girls at the bar referred to short time with a japanese men as 333.

3 inches

3 minutes

3,000 baht.

True story - I laughed my head off.

P.S. Apologies if any japanese members were offended.

What???? 3 times the pleasure with less than half the size? What am I doing wrong?

immigration office: "no need to file for an extension of stay in future Sir. we have just been informed by the Ministry of Interior that all Farangs... i mean all honourable foreign guests and their wives have been granted permanent residence. and here's the application form for Thai citizenship. just sign at the dotted line and hand me a recent passport size photograph. unfortunately it will take three weekdays for processing. as weekend starts tomorrow you might not be able to pick up your Thai passport before wednesday noon. fees? No Sir, no fees! it's free of charge."

• Like 1

Thai person: I wanna hear all about your country and culture, customs and traditions, and how things are organized, politics.............

Thai person: I don't like football.

Thai person: No whiskey for me please.

Thai man: I only have eyes for my wife/gf.

Thai woman: I do not look for honest, sincere, real love/soul mate, just for unadulterated fun ( annoyed.gif )

#92. Yes we admit it. You and your friends got drunk and we added a few more beers to your bar tab. We are sorry and wont do it next time.

Yeah :: "we want you to join us because we like you, not because we are broke and we need somebody to pay since we still wanna get drunk".