Counseling For Thai Wife

connda

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words.

Move - On

( Rather than try to work some problem that she likely doesn't even recognize, just move on and get one without issues. There's no shortage. )

Sorry, Winnie, talk is easy and easier said than done.

...perhaps the OP still loves his wife, even with all her faults?

Yeah. People nowadays seem to miss the point of a marriage. Nobody said it's easy. Maybe I'm old school, but I think that if you commit to marriage, you work though the issue. I consider it a moral commitment.

Too bad so many married couple think that it's OK to pull the nuclear option and destroy the marriage because they just can't be bothered to attempt to work through the issues. Talk to people who have been married 40, 50, or 60 years. They'll all tell you that they occasionally hit a wall, but they endeavored to get to the other side.

Yeah, there are beautiful, available lasses all over the place. But I'm not interested. I'll work with what I got: for better or for worse. I'm not saying there isn't a time to cut your losses, but I'm not there yet.

Please wake up you are married to a Thai who you give money too sorry. She if you can stop giving money to her

I think you are troll or afraid to get moving

Be happy

What? If my wife was a pasty white women this would be different? Like Western women don't marry for money (security)? That's a pretty narrow viewpoint -- and a rather ugly bias.

And what about you, Buster?

Are you God's Gift to Women?

You come on like a blameless little Goody Two-Shoes.

You've had your Fifteen Minutes of Fame. Now give your wife a chance to defend herself. Let's hear her side of the story.

You wouldn't be the first self-righteous, mealy-mouthed, humourless slimebag to drive a woman into a state of terminal bitchiness.

Let your wife post a response and bring this farang-Thai soap opera to a timely end.

Sorry you didn't take your meds today.

I'm going to end it here considering the interesting people who are popping out of the woodwork.

Thanks to those of you who have offered positive suggestions and those of you that PMed me personally. I appreciate it. wai.gif

Edited by connda

I'm going to end it here considering the interesting people who are popping out of the woodwork.

Thanks to those of you who have offered positive suggestions and those of you that PMed me personally. I appreciate it. wai.gif

Totally understandable, Connda to decide it's time to stop this thread. I hope, though, that if you find a good professional to help your situation, you feel comfortable in sharing that experience with us. Judging by some of the responses, you have company -- other western men who are in unsatifying relationships with Thai women, where it seems the woman has changed and you'd like to do something to help improve the situation rather than just walking away. Obviously, there are other guys who would like to know where to go for assistance.

Edited by NancyL