'Giant Killer' Ruangkrai Wants To Be Pheu Thai Mp

Lite Beer

I forget we all enjoyed such political stability under the previous administration that people seem to forget were never actually voted in by an electoral majority but seized power in a military coup, ousting the previously democratically elected government…

Please don't post outright lies.

You are maybe giving him to munch credit thinking he knows they are lies.

The average red shirt thinks he is rite. Doesn't say munch for him I guess.

And then there is the production line pushing out any misinformation that is in the interests of the Thaksin project. Truth, lies, just tools. Ruangkrai will also be expected to do his bit.

Edited by yoshiwara

The Red Devil Scum in Thailand disgust me to no end. And the continued flip flop of the Thai "government" with respect to the Pu-uh Thai party (first the leaders were arrested for inciting the riots and calling on all their supporters to burn down Bangkok, then they were all released) is even more disgusting. The "Hia" Thai party as they should be called should not even be allowed to exist as a political party.

If Ruangkrai wants to be PM of the Red scum, then it must involve a payoff or he's just as big an idiot as everyone else that supports them.

I've heard there's a spare position on the reconciliation committee if you're interested. biggrin.png

he should only be allowed to be an mp on the condition that he uses 'giant killer' as his official name

mp giant killer, got a nice ring to it.

And when he walks into parliament they should set the entrance up like when the World Wrestling Federation visit an arena complete with roving spotlights and flashbangs with him in a pair of trunks flexing his bod while Chalerm announces "Weighing in at an even 65 kilos......."

• Like 1

I forget we all enjoyed such political stability under the previous administration that people seem to forget were never actually voted in by an electoral majority but seized power in a military coup, ousting the previously democratically elected government…

Please correct me if i am wrong.

http://www.economist.com/node/6767105

He quit, right?

Please correct me with your version of the truth, I must have missed an election somewhere along the line....

• Like 1

You are maybe giving him to munch credit thinking he knows they are lies.

The average red shirt thinks he is rite. Doesn't say munch for him I guess.

Please dolly, correct me and post your version of the events or are you too busy "munching" on your own BS...

• Like 1

Democrats didn't seize power in a military coup, that's just nonsense and a sign of a lack of knowledge.

Ruangkrai might have bought into the double standards idea and fighting the power of ammarts. The reality is that if he wants to target corruption among the elites he needs protection and only PTP can offer him that.

He is also a loony crusader with a limited vision, if he identifies the target he just goes after it forgetting about everything else. He was very useful to the elites when he bought into their idea of fighting corruption in TRT, now they are on the receiving end.

Let's see what this guys digs up, his latest target, from my memory, was asset paperwork filled by politicians when they take office. It's all brave and important but comparing to ousting Samak or taxing Thaksin it's a small fry. At most some no names resigned to demonstrate that their side plays by the rules which didn't impress anybody, definitely not the PTP.

Democrats didn't seize power in a military coup, that's just nonsense and a sign of a lack of knowledge.

Ruangkrai might have bought into the double standards idea and fighting the power of ammarts. The reality is that if he wants to target corruption among the elites he needs protection and only PTP can offer him that.

He is also a loony crusader with a limited vision, if he identifies the target he just goes after it forgetting about everything else. He was very useful to the elites when he bought into their idea of fighting corruption in TRT, now they are on the receiving end.

Let's see what this guys digs up, his latest target, from my memory, was asset paperwork filled by politicians when they take office. It's all brave and important but comparing to ousting Samak or taxing Thaksin it's a small fry. At most some no names resigned to demonstrate that their side plays by the rules which didn't impress anybody, definitely not the PTP.

Please explain how they did come to power? They were democratically elected? I must have missed that.

• Like 1

The 2006 Thai coup d'état took place on Tuesday 19 September 2006, when the Royal Thai Army staged a coup d'état against the electedcaretaker government of Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra. The coup d'état, which was Thailand's first non-constitutional change of government in fifteen years, followed a year-long political crisis involving Thaksin, his allies and political opponents and occurred less than a month before nation-wide House elections were originally scheduled to be held. It has been widely reported in Thailand and elsewhere that General Prem Tinsulanonda, Chairman of the Privy Council was the mastermind of the Coup. The military cancelled the upcoming elections, abrogated the Constitution, dissolved Parliament and Constitutional Court, banned protests and all political activities, suppressed and censored the media, declared martial lawnationwide, and arrested Cabinet members.

The new rulers, led by general Sonthi Boonyaratglin and organised in a Council for Democratic Reform (CDR), issued a pronunciamiento on 21 September setting out their reasons for taking power and giving a commitment to restore democratic government within one year.[1] However, the CDR also announced that after elections and the establishment of a democratic government, the council would be transformed into a permanent Council of National Securitywhose future role in Thai politics was not explained.[2] The CNS later drafted an interim charter and appointed retired General Surayud Chulanont as Premier. Martial law was lifted in 41 of Thailand's 76 provinces on 26 January 2007 but remained in place in another 35 provinces.[3] Elections were held on 23 December 2007, after a military-appointed tribunal outlawed the Thai Rak Thai party of Thaksin Shinawatra and banned TRT executives from contesting in elections for 5 years.

I was sure I hadn't dreamed that up.... and your version of the events?

How can anyone take politicians like this seriously?

I didn't think most of us did!

Given that they are tasked with running the country that we reside in I'd advise that we all take them seriously no matter how comically they all act...

Please explain how they did come to power? They were democratically elected? I must have missed that.

You obviously missed a lot - the coup, the temporary rule by the military itself, then Surayud, appointed by the coup makers, chose his own government, then there were 2007 elections that led to two PPP governments, only then Democrats came to power.

Each and every Democrat MP was duly elected in 2007, then Abhisit was voted as the new Prime Minister in parliament in a televised vote. What made Bhum Jai Thai faction to switch alliances and vote for Abhisit is another matter, it was full two years and four governments after the coup anyway.

Please note that Wikipedia is NOT the final and definitive reference for all facts on Mother Earth. It contains as much political dialectic and biased discourse as the other media, and may range in bias politically from far left to far right, and off the scale on both ends. It should not be quoted en bloc as authoritative on every topic. It represents a diversity of people's views, much like TVF does. cool.png

Given that they are tasked with running the country that we reside in I'd advise that we all take them seriously no matter how comically they all act...

no. No.

When Farang speak, he know best. Thai must listen. Farang know all, see all, is all powerful. Farang care for Thai people as long as they stay quiet, provide cheap labour and allow themselves to be used to satisfy the depraved sexual perversions of the Farang. The moment you extend respect, the natives get uppity and then they start thinking they can tell foreign visitors and guests to behave.

no. No.

When Farang speak, he know best. Thai must listen. Farang know all, see all, is all powerful. Farang care for Thai people as long as they stay quiet, provide cheap labour and allow themselves to be used to satisfy the depraved sexual perversions of the Farang. The moment you extend respect, the natives get uppity and then they start thinking they can tell foreign visitors and guests to behave.

You seem to circle back to sex again, so here is for you: The most disturbing stories about requests of services have been requested from Asian customers.