I Am Looking For Shop To Make Rubber Gaskets , Grommets And Other Car-Bike Parts Etc

Hi

I am looking for ashop to make short run 50-100 pieces , gaskets under tailights , grommets that wires go thru , bumpers to keep doors from slamming , things like that ,

we would be copying original parts , Quality is important as these parts need to be sized right as a part fits inside them like a tailight,

I used a shop in Australia years ago that made the parts one by one , put ground rubber in a mold , heat both sides like a sandwich maker and the rubber flows into the mold and is squeezed to get both sides ,

Unfortunately that company went out of business.

Would prefer Bangkok area , but other areas OK if you have worked with them before,

Thanks for your help

BK

• 2 months later...

There is a website that can provide this answer for you.

It is called google.com, a website started by people who thought searching for information was complicated and they set out to make it much more easy.

It has what is called a textbox on their website where you can put in the words you are looking for.

For example: bangkok molds

you can click on the blue with white magnifying class symbol next to that textbox to submit this text to google.coms servers. Or you can press the enter key if you are in a hurry and don't want to move your hand from the keyboard to the mouse..

After this googles servers will scan millions of pages that are on the internet and it gives you a result. Most of the times what you are looking for can be found on the first page of results, sometimes you have to click on the pagenumbers on the bottom to look for more results.

I think the one you are looking for is the first result.

Edited by Khun Jean

I will try and be nice.......nahhhhh you are trying to be an ......

Sure we all know about Google search and the 10s of thousand links it gives ,

I am asking for a place that one of the members may know about and maybe used

But its early in the morning for you and maybe you had a rough night.......

BK