3Rd Double Entry Tr Visa

I have one double entry tourist visa from my home country and one I got in Laos. I went back home for a few weeks before using the second entry of my original tourist visa. The booking agent I used last time for the Laos visa says the way things are now they can't guarantee I will get a third double entry or even a single entry but I am going to give it a shot anyway and see what happens. I know I can do it myself and maybe go to Savanakhet where they are supposedly more friendly but I don't really feel like it and I am ok with whatever they want to give me and then just going home after. Just wondering if anyone has received a third tourist visa kind of consecutively from Vientiane recently? Thank you in advance to anyone who can answer.

Go to Vientiene, and I'm sure you'll be fine to get a double entry tourist visa. Cambodia is a real no go right now.

They still issue doubles, and I've been told that 3-4 or more tourist visas in your passport and you 'might' have a problem.

Go to Vientiene, and I'm sure you'll be fine to get a double entry tourist visa. Cambodia is a real no go right now.

They still issue doubles, and I've been told that 3-4 or more tourist visas in your passport and you 'might' have a problem.

"...maybe go to Savanakhet..."

LOL!