Buying Grass (Lawn Turf) In Pattaya

sunseaker

The weekend garden market opposite Bangkok Pattaya Hospital only has Grass on Friday, Sat

Im looking to get some Grass (Thai grass turf)

Does anyone know anywhere else that has Grass for sale? (not Japanese grass)

Appreciate any help

go to your other post with the same title for an answer

Langsuan Man: There currently is a shortage of "turf" due to the floods. There is a roadside garden shop on the Northbound lane of Sukumvit near the Highway 332 intersection in Bang Saray that has a limited supply

Priced 50 to 60 THB per square meter

If you want some from the guy at the Pattaya weekend garden market you had better get there early on Saturday, since he runs out rather quickly and you must transport it yourself

_ _

Thanks Langsuan, very helpful indeed. I will try the other place, but think I may have to jet go early on Friday and get it while i can,

You are right about the price, it is 50-60 p/sq/m it used to be 25b /p/m

The guy at the weekend market get it delivered from Sattahip.The shop is located about a hundred meters before the traffic lights where you go left to Utapao,on the right side of sukhumvit.They get delivered several times a week.

The guy at the weekend market get it delivered from Sattahip.The shop is located about a hundred meters before the traffic lights where you go left to Utapao,on the right side of sukhumvit.They get delivered several times a week.

They can also order overnight for you if you want a large ammount. Most of the grass around Pattaya markets and shops comes from here.

• 5 months later...

Just a quick heads up for those who are looking for grass sods.Just had 700 sqm of Malay grass delivered from Sattahip.

Just to clarify,if you come from Pattaya and make the U-turn at the traffic lights at the Navy base,you will have a garden shop on your left side about 200 meters from the lights.They sell the Malay grass at 40 Bht/sqm and won't discount.

Just drive about 100 meters further and there is a next gardenshop which is owned by two nice elderly people and they will sell the Malay sods to you at 30 Bht/sqm.

Don't look at the sods they have in stock as they are left overs , but order the amount you need and they will deliver straight from the farmer.I had them delivered and they are really premium quality.

If anyone interested,PM me and I will forward you the mobile number.The guy speaks some English.Delivery to Pattaya was 300 Baht.

A few weeks ago I found much better quality grass than I have bought from the Pattaya suppliers @ 17 THB a M2

but that was East of Bkk.

I will find their business card if anyone is interested

I think it would be a good idea to post the details here,as I guess at that price they must be the turf farm.I have searched them for ages,as I know most of them are located in Minburi and Nakhon Nayok,but never succeeded in finding them.

Which kind of grass it was hat you bought at 17 Bht?

Hi again.......Yes they are at Nakhon Nayok beside the main road towards Canal 11

One Chai

Tel numbers 083-562-8615 087-685-7826

I would compare it to english grass here in my garden it is lush and green (in fact it makes the rest of the lawn look terrible)

Good luck