Something Different

lambada

Hi

Returning yet again to Thailand. Could go back to the family in Isaan or could do something a bit different. Australian Embassy has a bleak report on security in Thailand. ie stay away from Tourist places etc etc. Makes sense. Has anyone got any ideas on somewhere interesting and unusual to go or unique to do. Preferably beach orientated but not necessarily. I feel i ought to do something a bit more proactive than watch the rice and talk to my buffalo!

Hi

Returning yet again to Thailand.  Could go back to the family in Isaan or could do something a bit different.  Australian Embassy has a bleak report on security in Thailand.  ie stay away from Tourist places etc etc.  Makes sense.  Has anyone got any ideas on somewhere interesting and unusual to go or unique to do.  Preferably beach orientated but not necessarily.  I feel i ought to do something a bit more proactive than watch the rice and talk to my buffalo!

I would first of all ignore the Embassy warning, by warning travellers they have their a$$ clear should anything happen, you can't let the terrorists run your life.

You could try Phuket, a very lovely place :http://www.phuketpalace.com/en/main-en.htm.

post-6353-1135076679_thumb.jpg

post-6353-1135076787_thumb.jpg

you can't let the terrorists run your life.

I agree ..just beware but not paranoid ...and let's life go on it's path..

if we will die, it' s not only terrorist ..just siting and breath , fly stuck in bronchiole >dead :D

well , maybe check the weather ..(i'd love to go to beach more than forest)

but in winter , the northern provinces are fine too ..

i heard "Pai" is cool :o

I have family coming to visit for a couple of weeks soon. So we are going to do the Hellfire Pass thing. All Aussies should do that one once in their life. Will let you know how it goes Lambada

Hellfire Pass Panoramic Photo from the platform at the museum. :D

large.jpg

Pm me "tuky" if you need some help in Kan. :o

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D