Samui Property

Hi, I am visiting koh samui in this winter. We all family going for a vacation in samui beaches, do you know which vacation villas are easy to get and in what cost. What about the weather does the place got colder in winter season. Any information.

Check here for rental villas direct from owners.

http://www.thaivisa....ng-term-rental/

Yes, it gets colder in December- February.

Usually 30 degrees daytime and go as low as 25 in nighttime.

Right now when I'm writing this it's 36 degrees.

Edited by Rooo

What would be an approximate figure for maintenance fees for a 3 bed pool villa?

You only have maitenance charges in gated compounds.....independant properties do not have this excessive cost.

So what are you saying, a garden and swimming pool takes care of it's self? If it's private property.... I think not! wacko.png

People I know with a swimming pool, pay a good monthly fee for cleaning, usually done at least once a week ... and gardens need to be looked after with some regularity too... finding a reliable & good garden maintenance person not always easy or cheap to find either..... blink.png.....

Your own swimming pool and garden will of course need to be taken care of. I was trying to point out that in gated compounds there is an extra maitenance charge on top of this that has to be paid for refuse collection, communal areas etc....some of these can be in the region of 5,000 baht a month whereas an independant property would only pay 40 baht for refuse collection.

It depends on the quality of service plus the tenants should be able to vote on which company they use the amount paid should be calculated by how much square meters u own

As for electric u can make a direct debit with the electric station to cut for. Your bank everymo th to stop getting cut when u r away

5000 per month seems expensive but if one knows this before they purchase they they should not moan later should only buy what I can afford

I think after the first year or do the contractor of the secure compound should let the tenants vote imungst themselves rather than tryi g to cash on too much

If the owner does have I. The contract that naintancr fees can go up then there should be a limit as to how high each year

Something like no more than5 % each year